Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Max co9ntinues to make all the wrong decisions. Shelve a GoT show I might actually be want to see in and keep making the current weak show, which I have lost all interest in.
    Given that they clearly say that no story treatment was deemed worthy, shutting down the show at least for now seems to make sense. Otherwise they might make a crap show and you'd lose interest in that too.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

After having already cancelled the show after this current 7th season, CBS has changed its mind (again) and renewed S.W.A.T. for an 8th season.

Apple TV+ as renewed Monarch: Legacy of Monsters for a 2nd season.

Amazon has renewed The Night Manager for 2 more seasons.

BET has renewed Ms. Pat Settles It for a 2nd season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

The whole SWAT thing is crazy given that they've been calling this the final season in commercials and such...and now..
    Giant do over, same time next year....a second final season.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The whole SWAT thing is crazy given that they've been calling this the final season in commercials and such...and now..
    Giant do over, same time next year....a second final season.
    S.W.A.T. doing its best impersonation of Supernatural?

Now, can I get a change of heart on Magnum P.I. and Quantum Leap from some executives on high, please?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

The Talk daytime talk show will be coming to an end after 15 seasons.

Paramount+ has renewed Star Trek: Strange New Worlds for a 4th season and announced that Star Trek: Lower Decks will end after the upcoming 5th season. Article Link.

Dr. Who Season 2 casting news.

The Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 casting news.

ABC has renewed The Rookie for a 7th season.

Tracker Season 1 casting news.

Nationally syndicated talk show Tamron Hall has been renewed for a 6th season.

The Dutch royal drama series Maxima has been renewed for a 2nd season.

Can't think of another thread to put this but I just discovered by accident that Thundercats from the 80's and Thundercats 2011 are on Disney Plus. I don't know if this is old news but it was a happy discovery for me.

BET has renewed 8 Tyler Perry produced shows. Article Link

Actor Steve Buscemi has been added to the Season 2 cast of Wednesday. Article Link

Here's the trailer for Grantchester Season 9.

Here's the Season 3 trailer for Harry Wild.

Apple TV+ has renewed For All Mankind for a fifth season and announced a spinoff series. Article Link

Actor Christopher Cousins has joined The Young & the Restless. Article Link

Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 4 casting news.

I keep waiting on news for two shows on the bubble, The Conners and Law & Order: Organized Crime. At least with OC, its covered either way: "cancellation" just means it moves to Peacock. As for the Conners:

Both executive producer/showrunner Bruce Helford and star John Goodman indicated last spring that Season 6 could be The Conners‘ last, with Helford stressing that star/executive producer Sara Gilbert –who was instrumental in getting The Conners off the ground following the shock cancellation of Roseanne — had requested enough lead time so the series can build to a proper ending.

That would happen if The Conners is renewed for one more final season. But in an indication how real the possibility is for the show to end this season, I hear a tag scene was shot that would be added to the Season 6 finale should it become a series finale.

So basically they're prepared in case they're not renewed. I'd love one more season, but 6 years, and they just crossed their 100th episode, too, isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I keep waiting on news for two shows on the bubble, The Conners and Law & Order: Organized Crime. At least with OC, its covered either way: "cancellation" just means it moves to Peacock. As for the Conners:

Both executive producer/showrunner Bruce Helford and star John Goodman indicated last spring that Season 6 could be The Conners‘ last, with Helford stressing that star/executive producer Sara Gilbert –who was instrumental in getting The Conners off the ground following the shock cancellation of Roseanne — had requested enough lead time so the series can build to a proper ending.

That would happen if The Conners is renewed for one more final season. But in an indication how real the possibility is for the show to end this season, I hear a tag scene was shot that would be added to the Season 6 finale should it become a series finale.

So basically they're prepared in case they're not renewed. I'd love one more season, but 6 years, and they just crossed their 100th episode, too, isn't bad.
    You might not hear anything until they actually do the Upfront presentations in May.

Prime Video has renewed Fallout for a 2nd season.

NCIS: Origins has added former Longmire lead actor Robert Taylor to play Gibbs' father in a recurring capacity. More Season 1 casting news.

CBS has renewed Elsbeth for a 2nd season.

Netflix has renewed The Witcher for a 5th and final season.

Miss Scarlet Season 5 casting news.