Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    It's okay to be wrong
    It was stupid fun. It was meant to be stupid fun and succeeded in it's goal.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It was stupid fun. It was meant to be stupid fun and succeeded in it's goal.
    To each their own. I just thought it went overboard on the stupid, way too early

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    To each their own. I just thought it went overboard on the stupid, way too early
    I agree it did in the first episode, but then hit it's stupid stride.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Sam Waterston is leaving Law & Order on the February 22nd episode. He will be replaced by actor Tony Goldwyn. Article Link

The White Lotus Season 3 casting change news.

Actress Catherine O'Hara is joining the Season 2 cast of The Last of Us. Article Link

Actor Naveen Andrews has joined the Season 2 cast of Last King of the Cross. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

Peanuts fans have a new special to be excited about, as Apple has released a trailer for Welcome Home, Franklin. Debuting on February 16th on Apple TV+, the special will work as an origin story of fan-favorite character Franklin. Lots to love in the trailer that was released today, which you can see below, and this looks like one of the better specials to have been released in a while. Apple is also gearing up to release its first feature-length Peanuts film since getting the rights a few years ago. For now, check out the trailer for this new special above – and here's a look at the official key art and overview of the special:
    https://bleedingcool.com/tv/welcome-...ecial-trailer/

And maybe the final scene in the trailer might be way the comments on the trailer on youtube are off.

The infamous Thanksgiving sitting at the table scene is reenacted. Guess who gets to sit on the side with the rest of the gang?

Kandi Burress is leaving The Real Housewives of Atlanta after 14 seasons.

Series star Sarah Paulson has said that the Netflix series Ratched will not be returning for a 2nd season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    https://bleedingcool.com/tv/welcome-...ecial-trailer/

And maybe the final scene in the trailer might be way the comments on the trailer on youtube are off.

The infamous Thanksgiving sitting at the table scene is reenacted. Guess who gets to sit on the side with the rest of the gang?
    In this trailer he introduces himself as Franklin Armstrong. Is this the first time a surname has been assigned to him? I think several Peanuts characters don't have one and he was, until now, one of those.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

CNN is revamping their daytime lineup.

The BBC and Showtime have renewed Dreaming Whilst Black for a 2nd season.

The CW has renewed 100 Days to Indy for a 2nd season.

FBI: Most Wanted Season 5 casting news.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    In this trailer he introduces himself as Franklin Armstrong. Is this the first time a surname has been assigned to him? I think several Peanuts characters don't have one and he was, until now, one of those.
    Franklin got the Armstrong last name in the early 90's. It was based off a fellow cartoonist friend of Schulz Robb Armstrong.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Franklin got the Armstrong last name in the early 90's. It was based off a fellow cartoonist friend of Schulz Robb Armstrong.
    Hmm, ok thanks. I was reading the strips as regular as I could until Schulz retired but missed that name drop.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Jumpstart artist Robb Armstrong? I never knew, loved that comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Hmm, ok thanks. I was reading the strips as regular as I could until Schulz retired but missed that name drop.
    It was never in the comic strip. When Schulz was making the Super Bowl special, he realized he had never given Franklin a last name and wanted to rectify the error.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Jumpstart artist Robb Armstrong? I never knew, loved that comic.
    Yep, same one. After Schulz died in tribute to both him and the character, he created The Armstrong Project in association with the Schulz estate to provide internship and scholarships in animation and entertainment to historically black colleges.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Fox has renewed Animal Control for a 3rd season.

Mayfair Witches Season 2 casting news.

Gina Carano is now suing Disney for being fired from The Mandalorian. The suit is being funded by Elon Musk, so to be clear, I'm on Disney's side in this now. Article Link

Daredevil: Born Again casting news.

Check out the first season trailer for the new series Parish starring Giancarlo Esposito.

AMC has renewed The Terror for a 3rd season.

Disney+ has renewed Percy Jackson and the Olympians for a 2nd season.

Peacock has renewed The Traitors for a 3rd season.

Actor Scott Glenn has joined the cast of The White Lotus Season 3. Article Link

Criminal Minds: Evolution cast promotion news.

Actress Heather Morris (Glee) has joined the Season 2 cast of So Help Me Todd. Article Link

Matlock recasting news.

Actor Giancarlo Esposito has been added to the cast of the Netflix series The Residence taking over the role that was to be played by the late Andre Braugher. Article Link

A Wynonna Earp revival movie is coming in late 2024. Article Link

Reacher Season 3 casting news.

Nat Geo has renewed A Real Bug's Life and Limitless with Chris Hemsworth for 2nd seasons.

There's a documentary coming out from Investigation Discovery about Nickelodeon during Dan Schneider's reign. Here's the details.