Page 169 of 187 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2792

Maybe TNA could give Xia Li a shot

The only thing about this that I don’t like is they’re going to feed Willow to Mercedes after she wins here. She deserves a proper run as champ.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The only thing about this that I don’t like is they’re going to feed Willow to Mercedes after she wins here. She deserves a proper run as champ.
    That is why I'm hoping the person who attacked Mercedes is Britt. Because you can have it where Mercedes loses , but still looks good as a sneak attack. Lights go out...she's laid out again at PPV after a long match.

Mercedes can know she was champion....but we get the unmasking of Britt who comes back in a BIG way finally. Plus you give Willow a run awhile.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    I think when AOP came back it was the death sentence for Mahal and his group. I'm shocked Omos hasn't been cut yet
    Omos does a lot of PR work for the company. That's likely what's saving his job.

Jericho is getting DRAGGED on social media right now.

Apparently the fans chanted “Please Retire” at the AEWCW PPV to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Jericho is getting DRAGGED on social media right now.

Apparently the fans chanted “Please Retire” at the AEWCW PPV to him.
    Not sure if it's a mistake yet. It could be great, with a deluded Jericho doing his thing.

However, it could also be an ego serving shitshow.

I hope it's the former.

And Bucks are killing themselves to get mediocre pops after that Osprey v. Bryan clinic.

MotY from those two!

**** that, it was easily a top 3 all timer. EVER!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-21-2024 at 08:17 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Not sure if it's a mistake yet. It could be great, with a deluded Jericho doing his thing.

However, it could also be an ego serving shitshow.

I hope it's the former.

And Bucks are killing themselves to get mediocre pops after that Osprey v. Bryan clinic.

MotY from those two!

**** that, it was easily a top 3 all timer. EVER!
    Could be both at the same time...

Perry's return was fucking great.

Confetti cannons in view.

Swerve is winning tonight.

Swerve needs a new finish.

And **** ... How many have kicked out of the muscle buster??

Saw a clip on FB reels and it’s from years back in TNA. AJ suffers a cut the hard way , in the weirdest deal.

Jarrett is facing AJ Styles in a match. The reel has Jeff ready to nail Eric Bischoff with a guitar shot. AJ comes in and low blows him from behind. Well as he hits his finisher you can see his hand bleeding. On replay it’s shown AJ cut his hand on the end of the guitar where the position of it was held by Jarrett when he did the low blow.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Who's house!?

Swerve's house!

Take us to the promised land.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-21-2024 at 09:17 PM.

Toni right this minute...

Beyond priceless.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Swerve needs a new finish.

And **** ... How many have kicked out of the muscle buster??
    I don't think Swerve needs a new finish. He needs to change how it's executed. Needing his opponent to be sit up right for them to take the stomp always takes me out of it. They should be laying down flat.

I will give AEW props on one thing...they did a solid job with Swerve and getting him to the title the past few months. They used the big veteran who has rarely lost the past few years in Samoa Joe to put over the young star they needed to.

Its a nice move there for AEW.