Page 114 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2695

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Oh I think he will finish and Punk will cost him. It’s a perfect way for Priest to cash in.
    Now for me, that would be one helluva case of whiplash.

I'd be happy that Drew wins, but then Priest cashes in, Punk gets a shot and knocks Drew out, Priest covers him to be the new champ. I'm happy because I've been rooting for Priest, but pissed again for Drew.

And Seth would just be there in a blouse.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Now for me, that would be one helluva case of whiplash.

I'd be happy that Drew wins, but then Priest cashes in, Punk gets a shot and knocks Drew out, Priest covers him to be the new champ. I'm happy because I've been rooting for Priest, but pissed again for Drew.

And Seth would just be there in a blouse.
    Both Rollins and Drew would have an excuse to be angry about this. For a bit of comedy you can have Judgement Day trying to recruit Punk. Since he helped Priest in a way lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I wouldn't be surprised if Punk pushes Finn out and/or he starts a new stable. IMHO he needs some fodder due his history or injuries and attitude. Somebody needs get the rub from him.

Anyway ...

We now live in a timeline where this is possible:

Will they all finish the story!?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

If they have the balls to book Roman as the winner in that match with Cody, I would be so tickled. The IWC would implode and fire would reign from the sky, and I would be laughing madly.

Sadly that won't happen.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Punk pushes Finn out and/or he starts a new stable. IMHO he needs some fodder due his history or injuries and attitude. Somebody needs get the rub from him.

Anyway ...

We now live in a timeline where this is possible:

Will they all finish the story!?
    Goto is on the title hunt again?

TKO just isn’t settling WWE lawsuits….they are settling UFC ones too. 2 lawsuits brought will have the company pay $335 million dollars to settle.

https://wrestletalk.com/news/wwe-par...t-settlements/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Goto is on the title hunt again?
    Sort ... of?

It's kind of by default

It's Naito, Tsuji ... Then kinda wide open. Now's the time for Goto, if ever. He's well past prime and the current young lions aren't really popping yet.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Yes...sitting in front of a camera , waxing poetic on the industry , answering questions is..."work" now. So is attending conventions to sign things while sitting in a chair. I'm sure a lot of us wish we could "work" like that and get paid lol.
    i don't think it's as glamorous as you believe it to be but if the idea of sitting in a chair sounds good to you, what if i was to tell you that you could make thousands of dollars every month working from home with little time or effort spent?? if interested let me know and i can get you a starter kit and you could be making money as early as next week.

EDIT TO ADD : I can't help it a used car dealer ripped you off.
    who's asking for help?? i'm in my 40's, if i let some carny jackoff lead me to believe their bullshat that's on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I got no love for Cornette but he's got a point there.
    he may well have a point, i don't care what he thinks regardless, that was my point. if you, super or anyone else raised the same question my reaction would be different.
    for instance

There was no point in writing Darby off when he told everybody he was leaving for Everest. They could have left it at that and been fine.
    they didn't actually write him off though right?? they put the chair on the ankle but the acclaimed made the save.

so to put into context, had darby not legit injured his ankle it would've played out that white & assboys tried to break darby's ankle to ruin his dreams of climbing everest but the acclaimed made the save causing the breakup of the scissor gang bang and darby goes of to climb everest but returns with a ready to go feud with white for what he tried to take away from him.

let me know if i'm missing something please.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Sort ... of?

It's kind of by default

It's Naito, Tsuji ... Then kinda wide open. Now's the time for Goto, if ever. He's well past prime and the current young lions aren't really popping yet.
    goto should've won it 10yrs ago, definitely before evil, shingo, or sanada. probably even before makabe.

if goto gets the title i might start watching njpw again.

They pillmanized his ankle at the very end.

At 10 minute mark.

They pillmanized his ankle at the very end.

At 10 minute mark.

thank you, i totally missed it.

my guess on the reasoning would be just to get xtra heat on bcg and just kayfabe darby climbing the mountain with an injured leg to set up darby vs white when he returns. weapon is right, not necessary and better imo if the acclaim had just made the save. still imo not russo/bitchoff/tna level of overbooking.

I have no idea if Goldberg has CTE or just out there working people. But in a shoot interview on the Tim Green : Nothing Left Unsaid podcast he discussed the WWE and how things went. He seemingly mixed up his runs in the company to a weird degree.

- Goldberg details how the WWE had a Japanese woman (Asuka) break his undefeated streak. Then how everyone seemingly was doing spears in the ring. He feels HHH did this as a knock on him as they never got along.

- He brings up this bad blood began when people were telling HHH things about him back when he was in WCW. At the time he tore his arm up and needed over 100+ stitches after he smashed the limo window out. (a fact he nearly lost his arm) Trips he would learn would say he was not wanting to work etc. Which pisssed off Bill and he knew he was gonna confront him. (well he says he can't detail what happened...when he did confront him in person)

-

- Bill Goldberg is either working people to create heat or he legit is that ego driven to be mad over Asuka beating his undefeated streak.

unpopular opinion, I am not a fan of CEO, Mercedes Monet. Her mic skills are meh, ok in the ring but can't carry a match. Sure she is nice to look at but I am 53, not 15 so that doesn't matter. Yes she has the it factor but there are a lot of women that are better and more deserving than her.

I have no idea if Goldberg has CTE or just out there working people. But in a shoot interview on the Tim Green : Nothing Left Unsaid podcast he discussed the WWE and how things went. He seemingly mixed up his runs in the company to a weird degree.

- Goldberg details how the WWE had a Japanese woman (Asuka) break his undefeated streak. Then how everyone seemingly was doing spears in the ring. He feels HHH did this as a knock on him as they never got along.

- He brings up this bad blood began when people were telling HHH things about him back when he was in WCW. At the time he tore his arm up and needed over 100+ stitches after he smashed the limo window out. (a fact he nearly lost his arm) Trips he would learn would say he was not wanting to work etc. Which pisssed off Bill and he knew he was gonna confront him. (well he says he can't detail what happened...when he did confront him in person)

-

- Bill Goldberg is either working people to create heat or he legit is that ego driven to be mad over Asuka beating his undefeated streak.
    Been telling people for years: Bret was RIGHT.

"Some Japanese girl" was disrespectful as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    unpopular opinion, I am not a fan of CEO, Mercedes Monet. Her mic skills are meh, ok in the ring but can't carry a match. Sure she is nice to look at but I am 53, not 15 so that doesn't matter. Yes she has the it factor but there are a lot of women that are better and more deserving than her.
    Like who?

They just did a very Steve Austin style moment with Knight and AJ. LA Knight shows up at AJs house to kick his ass.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

They just did a very Steve Austin style moment with Knight and AJ. LA Knight shows up at AJs house to kick his ass.

This is kinda dumb. AJ calls the cops on him for showing up at his house and the commentators confirm that AJ dropped the charges. Why get him arrested at all? LA should have the money to post bond.