Page 138 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2765
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I doubt we will ever see a 4 year title reign anymore. Not one that really seemed to span an era of the company. Now its time to let Cody have a few months of beating Roman in a rematch , feud with AJ Styles....then you prepare...Gunther.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Avengers Assemble! great way to finish the story. So, will we see the Rock blames Roman for the loss moment on Raw or SD?

Extraordinary Member

Wow what an awesome end to WM 40. One for the ages. Congrats to Cody.

So...

Is a certain someone in the House Of Black now?

That entrance felt a little familiar.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

When Roman comes back he and Seth should have a blood feud. Roman lost the title tonight because he chose revenge over a betrayal that happened 10 years ago. He never let go and his trauma got the better of him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    When Roman comes back he and Seth should have a blood feud. Roman lost the title tonight because he chose revenge over a betrayal that happened 10 years ago. He never let go and his trauma got the better of him.
    His next big feud is most likely The Rock.

Overall I'd give this Mania a very strong 7. Tonight made up for the lackluster-ness of last night.

Looking down the road, definitely see Drew reclaiming the WHC from Priest at Clash in Scotland, and maybe a SummerSlam main event between Cody and Rock.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    His next big feud is most likely The Rock.
    The Rock needs to have a solo match with Cody first before he gets to Roman.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

From reports Rock is going to film a movie after this Wrestlemania.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

I think, on RAW Rock will turn on Roman, kick him out of Bloodline, which is going set up Roman's eventual face turn. And then both of them will take a break, Rock definitely will, but he teased, that he's willing to work more dates later this year.

According to Ibou of WrestlePurists WWE is officially phasing out the "sports entertainment" terminology. That would explain why Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Pat McAfee said they love pro wrestling a bunch of times at the end of the show. That has to be the most official confirmation Vince is gone gone we could possibly get.

Night 2 was miles better than Night 1, night 1 wasn't bad per se just a little lackluster tbh. Becky vs Rhea, the ladder match and main event were the only good to great matches everything else was fine to awful. The Usos' match was legitimately unbelievably bad the superkick means nothing now. The weakest thing on night 2, the Philly street fight, was a lot better. Snoop's commentary was very entertaining B-Fab and Scarlet were honestly the highlights for me. I heard Angelo Dawkins' mother passed away over the weekend so props to him for going through with the match.

LA vs AJ was solid, not sure how I feel about AJ's new theme but as he said his old one didn't really fit his current heel character so a change was needed. The US title triple threat was great, Logan could become World champion one day and most fans would accept it. Seth vs Drew was very good, not a fan of how strong Seth is booked with Drew needing 800 finishers to beat him I loved the storytelling. Drew wins but was so consumed with hate for Punk it cost him. Finally Priest remembered he held the MITB briefcase. He'll probably drop it to Drew on Scotland.

Bayley vs IYO was easily my match of the weekend until the main event, IYO reminded everyone why she's the best women's wrestler in the world and one of the bext period regardless of gender. Bayley deserved to win after how selfless she's been the past few years putting other women over. I hope they have a rematch at Backlash. The main event was the best in WWE history imo, the emotion the everyone had when Cody won was amazing. Samantha Irvin's emotional call added to everything perfectly. People might've gotten tired of Roman's reign a long time ago but he deserves props for the work he's done to elevate the entire company.

I know it's wrestling and all but sorry I don't buy current undertaker putting rocks out....

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I know it's wrestling and all but sorry I don't buy current undertaker putting rocks out....
    Undertaker, Wrestlemania, and then taking the Rock with him on his way out, helped close out one era of wrestling to open a new one. And Taker didn't have to go to his knees using the Tombstone either. Got a huge pop, elevated the enormity of the match that much more, and took out the last Bloodline interference of the match.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    This is the tribalism with you I always point out, not once during Sting's run in AEW did you ever say you couldn't buy him beating up guys half his age. Sting is not only 6 years older than Undertaker but he's smaller and had to retire for a few years because of neck issues. Team Taz fleeing in fear of a 60 plus year old with a messed up neck was comical but you never voiced any problem with it. Undertaker is one of the kayfabe strongest wrestlers ever, he's straight up supernatural too. What's hard to believe about him taking Rock out? The main event was universally praised by even those who usually hate WWE but of course you have to find something to nitpick. Don't ever claim to be unbiased again.

Personally, I hate the idea of the cashing in on the title shot and the "match" lasting 30 seconds. So I'm pretty bummed that Drew McIntyre isn't the champ. And I'm pretty much over Snidely W. Punk having any career in wrestling.

The no-DQ nature of the main event allowing for the chain of events that saw Cena pound Sikoa, The Rock pound Cena and The Undertaker pound The Rock was fun. Maybe a bit too much but still fun. And I'm glad that The Story is finished. Sadly though, I'm thinking it won't be a long reign.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.