Page 108 of 180 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2698

Variety: Mercedes Moné Breaks Down Her 'Unbelievable' AEW Debut: ‘I Felt Like Stone Cold Steve Austin’

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/mer...ew-1235943017/
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Also, Holy **** have you seen Randy Orton's son wrestle!?

He can go! He's only 16-17 but damn... He has mega star written all over him.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Guy was the only one who made money with WCW , helped kick start the Monday Night Wars etc. You may not like him , but he spoke a lot of sense about the looks and characters presented. As he said about Kingston , if he was pitched Eddie was gonna be a newer era Dusty Rhodes …he’d make sure no one else has his same look. Because it makes him unique.
    When he was given that same chance with TNA he utterly failed. Bischoff doesn't have what it takes to be successful in wrestling again.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    When he was given that same chance with TNA he utterly failed. Bischoff doesn't have what it takes to be successful in wrestling again.
    Easy E and Vince Russo both are two sides of the same coin. Both men were at the right time and the right place and coasted off of other people’s ideas and sheer luck.

When left to their own devices, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Easy E and Vince Russo both are two sides of the same coin. Both men were at the right time and the right place and coasted off of other people’s ideas and sheer luck.

Maybe you dislike Easy E solo stuff and that's you're opinion I disagree also that movie was BS

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

We have to understand that TNA and WCW was drastically different situations. In WCW , Bischoff was given an unlimited ATM and Turner picked up the check as we saw. In TNA the 2nd big storyline was killed more due to TNAs money issues.

Was there bad ideas ? Yes…yes there was. The decision to go to Monday nights was stupid for sure as well as try to go live. The costs there crippled the company.

Bad stories like Abyss ring , Jeff Hardy showing up bad at a PPV and others was bad.

But stories like Fortune, Flair helping AJ with his mic skills, Bobby Roode solo push , RVD coming in…was pretty ok.

As to LBO and defense here…if every wrestler showed up looking nearly like how Drew McIntyre dresses on TV , it sorta takes away from what makes Drew look like character wise. His look with kilt and Highlander type deal is HIS part of the character.

It’s what Bischoff is saying. If guys are showing up the entire show in ripped jeans n shirt , then your pushing Eddie Kingston as the Everyman who has that look….well it doesn’t help Eddie stand out different.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Also, Holy **** have you seen Randy Orton's son wrestle!?

He can go! He's only 16-17 but damn... He has mega star written all over him.
    I thought Randy's only had daughters??

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    I thought Randy's only had daughters??
    This is a kid he's training, he's a kayfabe son.

IRL he has at least one stepson. He expressed interest but I never heard of if he's training or not. There was a fake video ~2 years ago claiming it but IIRC Randy debunked it.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Maybe you dislike Easy E solo stuff and that's you're opinion I disagree also that movie was BS
    He's not talking about NWA lol.

John Cena praises LA Knight saying how good he is…

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    John Cena praises LA Knight saying how good he is…

I love Randy and KO, but Mania should’ve been LA vs Logan dammit.

He's not talking about NWA lol.
    I know it was a joke because I never understood that nick name lol

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I know it was a joke because I never understood that nick name lol
    That's what Hogan called Bischoff when he was in the NWO.

I love Randy and KO, but Mania should’ve been LA vs Logan dammit.
    They kinda set up a natural progression program of AJ and Knight though. The 2 clashed a bit in December and coming out of Royal Rumble we knew they would continue.

pretty much what weasel said and i agree. people make xcuses for him but they're just repeating bitchoff's own spin on things.
    what bitchoff's going on about now is a non issue and just a carny jackoff being a carny jackoff.