Page 121 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2816

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Watching the Jade spot online and she did great. It was a wise idea to get her time to work and learn on things.
    Well, she didn't do anything different than she did in AEW so far.

Other than the build, which 100% on WWE, can't really say anything on improvement yet.

But she did look good!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    After much deliberation, I think that Rhea should retain the belt at Mania.

Build up to a Rhea/Bianca program for Mania 41.
    I know Bianca couldn't headline Wrestlemania again but I think an angle between her and Rhea would have generated more heat.

Bianca and Rhea are the hottest women on the roster. I mean, just the face-off between Bianca and Jade got the crowd popping off.

Nothing against Becky Lynch but the feud with Rhea isn't quite firing like I expected it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I know Bianca couldn't headline Wrestlemania again but I think an angle between her and Rhea would have generated more heat.

Bianca and Rhea are the hottest women on the roster. I mean, just the face-off between Bianca and Jade got the crowd popping off.

Nothing against Becky Lynch but the feud with Rhea isn't quite firing like I expected it to.
    Exactly. They really missed the boat this year because Rhea/Bianca would’ve been MONEY.

I respect Becky’s work, but this program isn’t hitting like it’s supposed to. Also very happy for Bayley to get some shine winning the Rumble, but literally the only conversation going on about her and Iyo’s match is the fact that some fans are mad that Rock/Cody/Roman/Seth is outshining it.

WWE dropped the ball with the booking for the women at Mania this year IMO.

The ATG Battle Royal will be on go home SD again this year, so the jobbers and mid carders not at Mania can have their WrestleMania moment. lol

Jamie working the men's matches tonoght.

Gratuitous butt shots of the Indytaker, lol.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Enjoyed all the old Edgehead spots.

Hope Copeland puts Black over.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Listened to an old shoot interview from Bruno Sammartino. In it Bruno details his mid 80s matches in WWF.

- He had retired a few years earlier and was done. He had no interest in returning and then his son David wanted to be a pro wrestler.

- Vince at this time in 1985 saw that Boston and Philadelphia were slipping attendance wise and he felt that Bruno coming back would work. Bruno was like…return? At my age ? (He was 50)

But Vince had a special plan to make Bruno sign the contract. People told David Sammartino that if his dad returned, it would help him as the two would be placed together as a team.

- Bruno tried to talk his son out of this. That he didn’t need him , that his own talent and ability should carry him. If he wants to do this as a career then that should be it.

- Bruno was eventually talked into it to help his son. He hated the entire situation and really didn’t want to be there. So once him and David would end , Vince would de-push David to preliminary spots on the card.

- All Bruno wanted to do was be an announcer then. But he’d have to work at times and David I believe would quit at times. Forcing Bruno to continue.

- Bruno praised Paul Orndorff saying he was a hell of a worker. He also said him and Savage sold out Boston and Hogan couldn’t there at the time.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Bravo looked good in the Infantry vs. FTR.

Top Flight vs. FTR is gonna be killer.

I think LBO is right ... Charles Lee Taylor is gonna turn heel. Maybe he'll join the E--leet-VPs.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

Bianca and Rhea are on different brands, so a match wasn't really in the cards this year.

The main problem for any woman on the Friday night show is that Stratton will be there to make their work look like hot garbage.

She might be the best athlete on the roster.

Solid Collision tonight.

I enjoyed the whole thing.

Needed another women's segment IMHO to be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    The main problem for any woman on the Friday night show is that Stratton will be there to make their work look like hot garbage.

She might be the best athlete on the roster.
    She's good but she's not that good people are getting carried away because she's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well, she didn't do anything different than she did in AEW so far.

Other than the build, which 100% on WWE, can't really say anything on improvement yet.

But she did look good!
    I agree I haven't seen anything different from AEW but she still looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Solid Collision tonight.

I enjoyed the whole thing.

Needed another women's segment IMHO to be perfect.
    Katsuyori Shibata was great

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Exactly. They really missed the boat this year because Rhea/Bianca would’ve been MONEY.

I respect Becky’s work, but this program isn’t hitting like it’s supposed to. Also very happy for Bayley to get some shine winning the Rumble, but literally the only conversation going on about her and Iyo’s match is the fact that some fans are mad that Rock/Cody/Roman/Seth is outshining it.

WWE dropped the ball with the booking for the women at Mania this year IMO.
    Truth be told, everything is a far second to the whole Bloodline story. Even with Seth in it, his match is a distant 2nd and that is only because of the work of Drew, who has been GOLD and should get the win. I mean, I was watching SD and when AJ showed up, I was like, oh yeah, he has a match with LAK. Then I remembered that LAK was huge...4 months ago...Once Cody won the RR, EVERYONE has taken a back seat to that storyline as it's overshadowed everything. Thankfully, it's been good and thankfully the work that AL and LAK are putting in is really good for their storyline. Actually, All the storylines have been good, even if they have been overshadowed by the Bloodline...Well, except Jey vs Jimmy...Yeah, it's got built in heat but the selling of it has been a snoozefest...Now watch them have the best match of the nights...

As for Jade, I so wanted her to just wipe the ring of everyone...She doesn't need friends and that's how they should have built her.