Page 175 of 187 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2800
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

If this is gonna be the A+ angle , then you need to really make it that way. Taking out Tony onscreen needs a good follow up. I would hope AEW doesn't drop the ball on this as this could be a major deal ahead.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Incredible Member

he's turning into the new dixie carter, he'll bring vince russo and eric bishoff back 'they'll taking ooovvveer'.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    he's turning into the new dixie carter, he'll bring vince russo and eric bishoff back 'they'll taking ooovvveer'.
    yep, just like tna

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Moneywise, they are number 3 in combat sports according to Forbes/Bleacher.
    wait, what the fuk??!!

i'd hoped tk wouldn't be an onscreen character. i'm hoping they're able to pull this off with minimal screen time for tk.

i got a lot of mixed feelings about the scapegoat/tk stuff. there's a bunch of different ways to look at it.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-25-2024 at 04:20 AM.

If I never see another on-screen authority character in wrestling again before I die it will be too soon.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    yep, just like tna

wait, what the fuk??!!

i'd hoped tk wouldn't be an onscreen character. i'm hoping they're able to pull this off with minimal screen time for tk.

i got a lot of mixed feelings about the scapegoat/tk stuff. there's a bunch of different ways to look at it.
    Agree and hopefully it's just for the angle or very minimal.

Omega comes back next week.

I hope they have him stick with the Elite because this is their opportunity to build a mega face.

MJF, Darby, Sammy ... Anybody but Omega.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    If I never see another on-screen authority character in wrestling again before I die it will be too soon.
    Not thrilled TK might be becoming a character but authority figures are a wrestling staple.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    authority figures are ok, i just don't want to see a heel authority figure being the top heel of a show anytime soon. hopefully that's not what the bucks become.

i'm not sure if jack should even be a heel, then again you don't want to make the company the heel either.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Agree and hopefully it's just for the angle or very minimal.

Omega comes back next week.

I hope they have him stick with the Elite because this is their opportunity to build a mega face.

MJF, Darby, Sammy ... Anybody but Omega.

Not thrilled TK might be becoming a character but authority figures are a wrestling staple.
    hey beastie, how do you think this will get turned into an aew hypocrisy/bias against wwe issue by some random guy in the thread??

prediction: it's funny to me, if this happened in wwe people would blah blah yak yak
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-25-2024 at 05:26 AM.

I don't mind Tony being an onscreen character at this point. I mean he was coming on making these "special announcements" for a long while and hell...his coked up Impact stuff was silly then. I missed those appearances on TV.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I don't mind Tony being an onscreen character at this point. I mean he was coming on making these "special announcements" for a long while and hell...his coked up Impact stuff was silly then. I missed those appearances on TV.
    that shat was horrible.

that shat was horrible.
    If you mean EPIC ...then yes...it was.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

yep, just like tna

wait, what the fuk??!!

I don't think TK will be an onscreen character. At best he will be a plot device. I see this leading to an new elite vs old elite blood and guts

If you mean EPIC ...then yes...it was.

no, i meant horrible. nobody saw that and thought "boy i hope we get him on aew tv soon".

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't think TK will be an onscreen character. At best he will be a plot device. I see this leading to an new elite vs old elite blood and guts
    i hope you're right. it kind of felt like the crowd wanted to cheer tk getting beat up.

Extraordinary Member

Mercedes is behind it all. New CEO hostile take over. Tony is out she's in.

Folks this weekend is the NFL Draft. Tony Khan is doing this for the publicity angle. NFL.com is already reporting it:

https://www.nfl.com/news/jaguars-ton...-dynamite-show

On Saturday or Sunday the Jaguars pick will probably have some wrestling shenanigans. Every team does the fun announcement stuff then.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Mercedes is behind it all. New CEO hostile take over. Tony is out she's in.
    That would actually be a good swerve IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderous Monkey View Post
    Folks this weekend is the NFL Draft. Tony Khan is doing this for the publicity angle. NFL.com is already reporting it:

https://www.nfl.com/news/jaguars-ton...-dynamite-show

On Saturday or Sunday the Jaguars pick will probably have some wrestling shenanigans. Every team does the fun announcement stuff then.
    I already posted that ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

hey beastie, how do you think this will get turned into an aew hypocrisy/bias against wwe issue by some random guy in the thread??

prediction: it's funny to me, if this happened in wwe people would blah blah yak yak
    BuT rOcK dId It BeTtEr.
    Those were horrible and most of the fans said please stop to TK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I hope you're right!

Not excited at all about TK on screen.

I'm in the overwhelming majority camp that doesn't even want him making announcements, too.

Stay behind the scenes and sign the damn cheques.