Page 165 of 186 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2788
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Or...

You are politely addressing a bunch of complete nonsense.
    How is it nonsense? Do you think Punk is lying about having to pay for the medical care of his injury?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    How is it nonsense? Do you think Punk is lying about having to pay for the medical care of his injury?
    I think Booster gave a better explanation of things than 30 will here. With the whole situation of medical care etc.

In all wrestlers get hurt. It’s a tough physical business and we’re seeing the 40ish guys all battling through injuries. Even Cody had an injury that likely caused his story to take time to finish.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Somewhere in the crossroads, Owen and Davey Boy are smiling at those new Smack Down Tag Team belts.

They look really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'd say that it seems odd that literally everyone else at the company who has been hurt has not voiced any issues, but this guy somehow is the one person that paid for his own surgery out of his pocket.

Past that...

What realistic scenario is there where you would go back to work for a company that had not handed you the money for an operation/rehab that you had pair for out of your own pocket?

You have to be able to ask yourself if any of this garbage makes any sense in a "Real World..." scenario.

Past that...

What realistic scenario is there where you would go back to work for a company that had not handed you the money for an operation/rehab that you had pair for out of your own pocket?

You have to be able to ask yourself if any of this garbage makes any sense in a "Real World..." scenario.
    Punk asked Tony to let him go…that’s the real world. He asked him that spring to release him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Given what we heard from the Punk interview he wanted out that spring of 2023. There was a rumor in that span Punk could look at returning to WWE if Tony let him go. But he pushed him to stay and was going to do brand split as we saw.

Punk needed to be released or fired to be clear for a WWE return. If he goes him Tony could sit and pay him til his deal runs out. Since…well …he has done that for a number of guys.

I'd say that it seems odd that literally everyone else at the company who has been hurt has not voiced any issues, but this guy somehow is the one person that paid for his own surgery out of his pocket.
    We know that AEW has a track record of ghosting talent. I see this as an extension of that. Communiation with talent seems to be poor. Seeing how Punk has yet to lie about anything he's said I'm inclined to believe him.

That look Heyman gave after Tama Tonga bloodied KO was hilarious. He looked shook.

Can't wait until Jacob Fatu comes in soon.

Ultimate Member

As if I wasn't done with the Bloodline crap enough already, almost as if they are all out of ideas. I wouldn't mind a bit if the whole mess went over to RAW and stayed there.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    As if I wasn't done with the Bloodline crap enough already, almost as if they are all out of ideas. I wouldn't mind a bit if the whole mess went over to RAW and stayed there.
    Personally I'd take more Bloodline crap instead of the umpteenth Cody promo talking about the same thing over and over.

Ultimate Member

So you want the Bloodline to run one promo after another talking about the same thing over and over again...

Atleast they're having progression. The in-fighting and Tama Tonga joining last week, now this deal with KO and crashing his car.

It's entertaining.

Ultimate Member

Cody's been champ for what, two weeks, give him some time...