Page 32 of 185 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

CNN has Teri Runnels on sharing her Brock Lesnar penis story.

Brings up the Corny's gf getting her breasts squeezed right in front of him by Brock.

Oh man ... Gonna be a fun day today.

Will Corny threaten to shoot somebody again?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    CNN has Teri Runnels on sharing her Brock Lesnar penis story.

Brings up the Corny's gf getting her breasts squeezed right in front of him by Brock.

Oh man ... Gonna be a fun day today.

Will Corny threaten to shoot somebody again?
    Wasn't he forcing OVW wrestlers to have sex with his wife while he was being a cuck? Corny is wild.

But wow, CNN getting involved. I still cringe about that Dark Side episode and Terri saying she would still be in court if she had to sue for every time she was sexually harassed in the business.

I have nothing to add about the WWE Saga. Just hope all of the parties involved are removed from the company and don't hurt the business or people any more.
    Last edited by krazijoe; 01-26-2024 at 12:40 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The sheer amount of evidence provided is staggering.

Kinda hard to take one seriously about waiting for due process when a) he already lost the first round, and b) THE SHEER AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE.

12+ witnesses, phone records, emails, texts, images, and so on.

WWE, those involved, and Vince do not deserve the benefit of the doubt here.

Would you like the NSFW link to the court document with said evidence?

I hope Hunter and Steph Benoit his ass.
    I really didn’t know it was this deep honestly. I had read the allegations and saw that. I did not know about 12 witnesses, images and emails there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

In some positive news, HBK revealed that LA Knight appeared on NXT cut list several times. Higher ups wanted him gone because of his age and Shawn wouldn't cut him. He knew he was everything the company wanted in their stars

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/s...59607057961155

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    In some positive news, HBK revealed that LA Knight appeared on NXT cut list several times. Higher ups wanted him gone because of his age and Shawn wouldn't cut him. He knew he was everything the company wanted in their stars

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/s...59607057961155
    Well Knight revealed once he changed his name to Max Dupree he saw Vince and writers not give him much. He felt he was weeks away from being a talent cut and once Vince was gone he asked HHH if he could use his old name. Trips agreed…
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I really didn’t know it was this deep honestly. I had read the allegations and saw that. I did not know about 12 witnesses, images and emails there.
    The article in which this news broke is paywalled so access to the deep dive wasn't easy. The text messages were making the rounds on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well Knight revealed once he changed his name to Max Dupree he saw Vince and writers not give him much. He felt he was weeks away from being a talent cut and once Vince was gone he asked HHH if he could use his old name. Trips agreed…
    IIRC, around the time when LA got replaced with Maxine trips offered him the Bray feud in a last ditch effort to save his job. That feud saved his career

The article in which this news broke is paywalled so access to the deep dive wasn't easy. The text messages were making the rounds on twitter
    The site I went to (WrestleInc possibly) never showed any court documents or images. Just the details of the allegations and that was it. Its why I was like...well this will have to head into court.

Jim Cornette is told of the allegations from the Wall Street Journal with the text images etc by Last.

He's like WTF as Last reads each deal.

Astonishing Member

Jokes and victim-blaming. About what I expected from a over-the-hill carnie.

Silm Jim pulled their sponsorship of the rumble over the Vince news.

Welp. That didn't take long.

Hopefully for good this time.