Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187
Results 2,791 to 2,795 of 2795

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Wasn't that botch on Anna?
    can't see how that's on anna. not saying willow is reckless or bad at protecting her opponents, that was just a bad mistake that popped into my head.

And same here. I love Banks but not thrilled to see he come in and take out Willow. Which means she'll take out Stat next. And when Julia returns, Skye and then her.

The 4 women who should be the top of the division.

Hopefully Hayter comes back ahead of her July date and, due to offbeat shenanigans, costs Banks the match. I'd even take a Baker save.
    by that you mean the tbs championship division??

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    can't see how that's on anna. not saying willow is reckless or bad at protecting her opponents, that was just a bad mistake that popped into my head.

by that you mean the tbs championship division??
    IIRC Anna setup the table but watching it again, that looks like a bad agent spot. They needed two tables or a box. Wasn't gonna end well. Yikes.

I was referring the elbow fall where Anna lets go of Willow mid powerslam and wonks her elbow hard.

No, Stat, Willow, Skye, and Julia should be the top of the mountain with Storm, Thunder, Nyla, the Ace, and Baker. Especially Statlander out of the 4.

Nyla got a cool shirt recently and with the Oklahoma shit, I hope she gets a baby face title run. Unhinged Twitter Nyla is aces.

Hayter, Queen, would be my picks for a first Sasha program. But Hayter sounds like July is the earliest she can return.

I think Sasha is getting the TBS run because she dropped her Japan title run to Willow because she got hurt. So it's a favor. I'm still thinking shenanigans helps Willow retain (I hope).
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; Today at 07:41 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Watched a Raven shoot recently and the man is still a great interview.

- When he did the Raven character, he wanted him to be “real”. He also never wanted to be cheered by fans. He brings up how guys become heels because they don’t like when fans boo them as faces. So they like being cheered.

Not him…he knew that there was a 10% audience cheering him as Raven. His goal was to turn that 10% against him. He would thrive off being the vile heel and he brings up that Simon Diamond told him a fan came up to Diamond…”Is Raven as big an ahole as he seems on TV ?”

He LOVED that and told Diamond that is when you know your character has worked.

- He doesn’t watch anything now. After the failed Alliance angle he just never cares to watch any wrestling anymore.
    Yeah, I imagine that was the last straw for a lot of WCW and ECW fans. WCW fans I guess lasted a bit longer, when the big names would trickle in here and there. But, yeah.

And also, Dominik Mysterio has the same mentality as Raven, it seems. And is happy to know that he gets boos for his character.

Scott D’Amore to Start a new wrestling promotion?
    https://wrestletalk.com/news/new-wre...-scott-damore/

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They need to put the WC on him!