Page 151 of 184 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2754

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    They were chanting F cm punk ....

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I was watching a Greg "The Hammer" Valentine shoot where he discussed how during a match Wahoo McDaniel was getting rough with him in ring back in 1970s. Greg joked that Wahoo was on the coke or something like that to excuse it. But Greg was having enough of it and just gave him a hard right to the face.

It dropped Wahoo to his knees and he worked right the rest of match. Backstage , Wahoo was mad Greg hit him like that but Valentine told him , he kept trying to stop Wahoo from being rough and he finally had to answer back. He said Wahoo worked right with him awhile after it.

Greg laughed it off and all...like it was no big deal.

Imagine if the guys of today were in ring or facing what the old guys had to deal with.
    Or if they didn't have concussion protocols designed with attempting to keep them a bit more safe in mind.

The nerve of some of these guys today...

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Or if they didn't have concussion protocols designed with attempting to keep them a bit more safe in mind.

fukn sissies don't even bring guns or knives into the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    fukn sissies don't even bring guns or knives into the locker room.
    Was listening to a wrestling podcast.

They cut to a promo that I believe was Stan taking a crack at the SST.

Said something along the lines of that they were rubbing two sticks together so that they could boil some guy's head.

I just thought "Yep... Maybe leave the belt on Roman for another year or two."

i had a problem with it then and wouldn't complain if he was fired now, good job calling out those god damn hypocrites true dick, stay vigilant.

bucks are heels so they weren't trying to get cheered for showing this footage and i'm assuming perry is coming back heel too. i just don't get how the fuk any of this was supposed to work out.
    Same regarding Wheeler. Botchamania memes aside he should've at best been pulled from the road until he got a final verdict.

I at least assume some form of nuclear heat that would've pushed Dynasty forward or like "don't forget about Perry!" who I assume is going to return during Dynasty to cost FTR the titles.

All in all just such a bizarre stunt to pull.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I feel like we shouldn't get things twisted here.

None of this makes Punk look good. All it does is make AEw look bad
    What matters to most fans is that it proves Punk right. No lies were told in his interview. His assessment of the Bucks becomes even more true.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    What matters to most fans is that it proves Punk right. No lies were told in his interview. His assessment of the Bucks becomes even more true.
    idk about all that, we didn't learn anything new. the incident was punks fault and proves a pattern of behavior. he xpects people to be scared of him and when they're not he attacks them(unless they're his own size).

the incident was punks fault and proves a pattern of behavior.
    Yeah, he should've taken the higher ground and just mocked Perry on live PPV like jungle Boy did before the fight.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Again I can't stress how insane it is people are more upset about a guy shoving a co-worker than they are a guy literally pulling a gun on another person. If Tony's justified in firing Punk over his middle school "fight" with Jungle Boy we should be seeing "Fire Cash" trending soon. We won't which proves this isn't about punishing a violent bully but punishing a guy for not being on the right "team" anymore. Punk's been the same guy for decades. He was defended and lauded post Colt Cabana interview because he was targeting WWE. Now and only now that he's targeting AEW has he suddenly become Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Yeah, he should've taken the higher ground and just mocked Perry on live PPV like jungle Boy did before the fight.
    xactly, it's not like he's above that kind of thing and hasn't done it before. also it wasn't even on the ppv so even less reason to be so upset.

it's like i would tell my son when he was in school, if people want to talk shat, talk shat but you can't just hit them because you don't like what they said. the dude is very immature.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Again I can't stress how insane it is people are more upset about a guy shoving a co-worker than they are a guy literally pulling a gun on another person.
    honestly the justice system's failing there, cash should probably be in jail and should definitely have any firearms he owns taken away.

If Tony's justified in firing Punk over his middle school "fight" with Jungle Boy we should be seeing "Fire Cash" trending soon.
    you do remember this wasn't his first incident right??

We won't which proves this isn't about punishing a violent bully but punishing a guy for not being on the right "team" anymore. Punk's been the same guy for decades. He was defended and lauded post Colt Cabana interview because he was targeting WWE. Now and only now that he's targeting AEW has he suddenly become Satan.
    idk what the hell you're on about with this one, NOBODY is turning on punk here. more people are blaming aew/bucks/tk for showing the footage(and it was a dumb move) than blaming punk for his behavior.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-11-2024 at 04:48 AM.

Fantastic Member

Although this proves punks a goof who talks and starts mess, this is a black eye for the company imo so I hope from here, they can focus as the promos seems like everyone’s fired up, and we can move forward to better business

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

I don't think this footage would convince anyone to switch the opinion they already had on the subject.

Anyone who hates Punk and is glad he's gone is already watching AEW.

Anyone who sides with Punk just thinks he looks justified for attacking someone they think started it.
    Quoted for truth.

Spectacular Member

Without actually hearing what was said how do you know Punk started it? In the interview Punk said Perry told him to do something abouot it or something to that effect. This is not a normal 9 to 5 work environment. In Wrestling you challenge someone and they take you up on it. I dont think this makes Punk look bad at all. I grew up in South Bronx and you said wrong thing to someone you got smacked. To me it made Perry look soft as he got his butt kicked real quick. When I looked at it I dont see Punk lunging at Khan I see him trying to get at Perry again and being held back.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

idk about all that, we didn't learn anything new. the incident was punks fault and proves a pattern of behavior. he xpects people to be scared of him and when they're not he attacks them(unless they're his own size).
    We didn't learn anything new but I know Punk didn't lie about what he did. I'm more willing to believe him when it comes to the other nuances. The company trying to scrub the footage off the Internet after airing it on TV tells me this didn't have the desired affect

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

Well its good you missed a point here.... Punk putting Jungle Boy in a choke hold is ....well its a part of the business of guys going too far and fighting backstage for years. There have been fights in ring and out for many years. Jericho once took Goldberg down in the same way Punk did here back years ago.

These instances never had guys going "We feared for our lives..." or anything. The old school dudes just took care of it like Greg did or like how Danny Spivey did. (He was getting roughed up by Adrian Adonis in ring and he just knocked him out in ring).

Even Samoa Joe as detailed way , way back took a shot or 2 from Kevin Nash backstage in TNA. Over what he said about Scott Hall. Joe apologized later and life went on for both men.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.