Page 157 of 184 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2748
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    from a lot of responses on here, you'd think SOMEBODY said perry was a tough guy or didn't do anything wrong in the situation. also you might think that if he would've got the better of punk/backed up his talk that would change anything about the situation. punk confronts guys xpecting them to cower and when they don't he gets into fights. he seems selective in who he confronts though.

perry made a comment to the camera during a pre-show match that most people missed. it wasn't on the mic and he didn't say punk's name. why was it so urgent he couldn't wait until after his match to address it and what DID he want tk to do right at that moment?? tk seemed a little busy with a ppv about to go live.
    Most people didn't miss it. The "real glass clip" was all over social media as soon as it happened. For people who didn't watch the pre-show they became aware of what happened when clip spread.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Jon Moxley is the new IWGP World Heavyweight Champion!
    pretty fukn sweet!! damn i've been a mox fan for about 14yrs now. time flies.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Perry did all the right things that night. I have my doubts about him being able to maintain this momentum but he won the night.
    how was the match?? i like umino.

Most people didn't miss it. The "real glass clip" was all over social media as soon as it happened. For people who didn't watch the pre-show they became aware of what happened when clip spread.
    i don't agree that MOST people were glued to their social media during the ppv pre-show, but fuk it, for arguments sake i'll go with it. what would've happened if punk waited until after his match?? what crisis was averted by confronting perry asap??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-13-2024 at 05:31 AM.

pretty fukn sweet!! damn i've been a mox fan for about 14yrs now. time flies.

how was the match?? i like umino.
    I've only seen clips. I will catch a replay of the show later.

i don't agree that MOST people were glued to their social media during the ppv pre-show, but fuk it, for arguments sake i'll go with it. what would've happened if punk waited until after his match?? what crisis was averted by confronting perry asap??
    Presumably to nap the problem at the bus and not wanting things to boil over like his issue with Hangman.

Kenny Omega is a believer of fighting to solve issues.

https://twitter.com/PromoJoeYT/statu...ser=PromoJoeYT

He said he and Punk reached out to each other and they never had issues.

from a lot of responses on here, you'd think SOMEBODY said perry was a tough guy or didn't do anything wrong in the situation. also you might think that if he would've got the better of punk/backed up his talk that would change anything about the situation. punk confronts guys xpecting them to cower and when they don't he gets into fights. he seems selective in who he confronts though.

perry made a comment to the camera during a pre-show match that most people missed. it wasn't on the mic and he didn't say punk's name. why was it so urgent he couldn't wait until after his match to address it and what DID he want tk to do right at that moment?? tk seemed a little busy with a ppv about to go live.

how the fuk did you get internet access from 1988?? the guys we're talking about are playing video games and reading comic books. if they're on roids they need to ask for their money back

you notice the guys super listed had only known punk for a year or 2 max?? there's guys on the roster who've known punk for over a decade and none of them were speaking in his defense.

both guys are immature. one is in his 20's the other in their 40's

idk, brandi has been just horrible at everything she's done onscreen.

does anybody know how many backstage fights undertaker has been in over the years??
    I know I've heard he helped break up several. And while I don't recall him ever actually getting into a fight himself, he did help Vince bury a number of wrestlers over the years. Which, while not a fight, has its own issues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I know I've heard he helped break up several. And while I don't recall him ever actually getting into a fight himself, he did help Vince bury a number of wrestlers over the years. Which, while not a fight, has its own issues as well.
    Really? Which ones?

Never would've expected him to be passive aggressive.

I kinda wish Tama went to AEW to join the Elite bros.

It's pretty obvious Roman isn't the "Tribal Chief" making the calls for the bloodline. maybe it's the Rock? The Roman beatdown from Solo, Tonga, and Jacob Fatu will occur when he debuts. Way for Roman to take time off after the beatdown.

I'm hoping that Solo is not working under the Rock. Roman made Solo the tribal heir a while ago. He's the next line after Roman. I think it would be better for Solo if he used Roman loss as a means to take the mantle of tribal chief for himself.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 04-13-2024 at 02:21 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Kenny Omega is a believer of fighting to solve issues.

https://twitter.com/PromoJoeYT/statu...ser=PromoJoeYT

He said he and Punk reached out to each other and they never had issues.

Omega knew....KNEW him and Punk , had things worked ...they could have been the biggest drawing money program AEW would ever do. They were the top big stars.

I still think they should have ran Omega vs Punk the moment he came in. Let Punk work some warm up matches on Dynamite ...but you get him ready for that return match. And...you don't do a winner. Both go to a draw and tease....more ahead. Then they could have done the Hangman run.

This will be one of the greatest WHAT IF. What if these 2 had met up in a program ? How big could it have been ? How many tickets and PPV's could this have moved on TV etc with a month or 2 of build ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Omega knew....KNEW him and Punk , had things worked ...they could have been the biggest drawing money program AEW would ever do. They were the top big stars.

I still think they should have ran Omega vs Punk the moment he came in. Let Punk work some warm up matches on Dynamite ...but you get him ready for that return match. And...you don't do a winner. Both go to a draw and tease....more ahead. Then they could have done the Hangman run.

This will be one of the greatest WHAT IF. What if these 2 had met up in a program ? How big could it have been ? How many tickets and PPV's could this have moved on TV etc with a month or 2 of build ?
    Omega was injured when Punk was healthy.

And vice versa.

Wasn't gonna happen, sadly.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

This Chris Colt , Darkside of the Ring was very surprising. I never knew about this wrestler. But he was a rock n roll type wild man in 1960s and 1970s. Was a roadie for Joe Cocker and a good friend to Janis Joplin.

Colt was gay as well. The cage match where he did acid and went on a wild trip there was wild.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Toni is still a complete gem, and she looks entirely lovely in polka dots.

Punk/LA Knight/Whoever should be taking notes.

Heard on commentary near the close of Toni's match..

"That's twice now she has eaten that thing..."

Don't think you are sneaking that one by anyone, buddy.