Page 129 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2839

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    True makes them look extremely thin-skinned and insecure they should just ignore Punk and move ahead.
    hard to argue that true dick.
    When Punk went scorched earth on WWE on Colt Cabana's podcast WWE didn't devote nearly 10 minutes to a rah rah pro WWE promo they ignored it like it didn't happen.
    not sure why everything from one promotion must be compared to the other but to be fair colt cabana's podcast and ariel helwani are not xactly the same.

man so much wrestling the next 3 nights. i really wish mania would go back to a single night format.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    All the times through the years, there's been hints of Trent (or Chuck sometimes) breaking the team up and then it gets resolved. They've done it so often and for so long, I truly believed that it was just a little easter egg and not a storyline. I want to believe it's been the story since the beginning. Be interesting to see where Chuck goes since he didn't help either of them.

And Sue was in the audience! Dastardly.

I got a chuckle out of Swerve trying really hard to not crack up during Joe's P Diddy joke.
    i think it was, as far back as the stuff with yuta saying he wwas bullied by trent(i'd still like to see trent kick yuta's ass) they kind of hinted he might be a bad guy. i wonder if statlander is next??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-05-2024 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    He originally fired Anthony Henry even though he had a broken jaw and was booked in the tag title tournament then immediately rehired him. That wasn't a disciplinary firing at all. I don't think Dasha was released for disciplinary reasons either she's made a few notable botches lately like calling Wardlow "Mr. Wardlow... Mr. Mayhem Wardlow." The backlash to Henry's firing is the biggest reason he was brought back so fast. That raises some questions though. Was he unaware he had a broken jaw? Not a good look if he wasn't and even worse if he was.

Speaking of firing people due to bad behavior why hasn't Jeff Hardy been cut? He had a DUI early on in his run right before him and Matt were supposedly gonna become tag team champions. He isn't used much and it's not like he's still the draw he was in the past. He needed to go more than anyone else they got rid of.
    Totally agree Hardys should be gone. They are dead weight. FTR Gun Nut probably should be, too. But as we all know, there are gonna be different rules for different people.

Henry's wasn't undone, he said he'd bring him back when he heals. He got injured at an independent show and part of the contract for talent going on excursion states if you get hurt not on company time, AEW won't pay you.

TK was pretty transparent about it, as was Henry.

If you work as librarian but get injured at your weekend job as a glass cleaner, it's not the library's responsibility to pay your leave.

We shall see how it plays if/when he comes back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

not sure why everything from one promotion must be compared to the other but to be fair colt cabana's podcast and ariel helwani are not xactly the same.

man so much wrestling the next 3 nights. i really wish mania would go back to a single night format.

i think it was, as far back as the stuff with yuta saying he wwas bullied by trent(i'd still like to see trent kick yuta's ass) they kind of hinted he might be a bad guy. i wonder if statlander is next??
    Stat is with Stokely and Willow ATM, she hasn't been seen with the Best Friends for what... Since November maybe?

I'd love be to see Trent kick Yuta out of the BCC.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Toni just showed up at Stardom and teased a Custody of May Match with Mina. Same with SLK. Looks like one for Forbidden Door is getting setup.

Jonathan Gresham to TNA!

Baz was a beast, too. Let her off the chain!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Spectacular Member

Know this isnt wrestling comment but anyone else just felt that Earthquake? I am in NNJ and my whole office shook. Wonder if they felt in it in Philly

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

I wish that Wale mania was televised. Every clip and photo I've coming out of that event is pure joy. Trick and Melo confronted each other on the main stage, Wallow and Kiera got to dance, hurt business reunion, R-Truth got to perform with Wale, Faye Jackson was there. So much good things

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so new stip added to the 6 pack tag titles says the match will continue till both sets of belts are brought down. Sounds like the titles are being separated and both shows will have champs.

Not trying to be an ass here but I haven't seen this anywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Know this isnt wrestling comment but anyone else just felt that Earthquake? I am in NNJ and my whole office shook. Wonder if they felt in it in Philly
    Pretty sure that was Tenta showing his displeasure with not being inducted into the HoF tonight...

Commentators on Raw brought up this stipulation on the show.

LA Knight fought AJ on WWE media day

https://vxtwitter.com/wrestleops/sta...bIcRqbUxJuE6mA

Idk if they feud will continue past mania but I am enjoying LA attacking AJ in unlikely places

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    LA Knight fought AJ on WWE media day

https://vxtwitter.com/wrestleops/sta...bIcRqbUxJuE6mA

Idk if they feud will continue past mania but I am enjoying LA attacking AJ in unlikely places
    We got a bleeder!

The Boys set the record straight about the circumstances behind their release.

https://vxtwitter.com/TateTwinBrando...--iW0tfbA&s=19

Michael Cole mentioned it on Raw.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The Boys set the record straight about the circumstances behind their release.

https://vxtwitter.com/TateTwinBrando...--iW0tfbA&s=19
    So basically The Boys were screwed over by AEW travel issues. A few days after CM Punk brought up traveling problems he had the final day.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Bronson Reed wins the ARMBAR