Page 51 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Reported Vince drafted and signed the NDAs without the company's knowledge

https://twitter.com/_denisesalcedo/s...00825945870644
    RICO predicate offenses As currently amended it includes: Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, extortion, arson, robbery, bribery, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);

I think too many people are looking to get paid from the WWE. However if someone wanted to between Moolah, Cornette, and now McMahon. I could see RICO charges coming in and all the sexual stuff where men and women were losing their jobs because of people like Cena, Orton and Punk. Endeavor and Netflix is going to have to corporate and try flush out and prosecute the guilty offenders in WWE.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

F*** this company! Cody isn't cashing in his rumble win at Mania and stepped aside for the Rock.

Ultimate Member

A lot of press will be made and Roman will win, that took me all of two seconds to figure out. Why have yet another match where the outcome is known months in advance. If they didn't want Cody to challenge Roman then just have someone else win the Rumble. Unless somehow Roman loses the belt before Wrestlemania to Cody somehow.

Ha!

Guess we’ll get Cody vs Roman for SummerSlam. Knew The Rock wasn’t passing up a Mania payday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

2 factors on why they are doing this….

Punk is out and it threw plans off this way.

TKO needs good positive publicity and having the Brahma Bull face Rock at the biggest show is it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so he goes 30+ minutes in the rumble, hopes to finish his story and beat the final boss of the WWE................only to give it to his boss who hasn't been in a ring in years and decides to go after a secondary title against a hurt champion.

sigh.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so he goes 30+ minutes in the rumble, hopes to finish his story and beat the final boss of the WWE................only to give it to his boss who hasn't been in a ring in years and decides to go after a secondary title against a hurt champion.

sigh.
    Cody made it clear that he is challenging Roman. Just not at WrestleMania

Cody saying he wants to take everything from Roman and mentioning the word counsel. Would Heyman turn on Roman?

Only one I truly feel for is Priest. Dude has been working his ass off and that cash in will probably be meaningless.

Seems like a pretty strange bait-and-switch. What seems like a setup for an inevitable Cody Rhodes vs. Roman Reigns confrontation takes a turn as Cody says 'But not at Wrestlemania' and The Rock steps in.

Granted, it DOES make sense for the Rock to face Roman Reigns, given their close ties. But the story seemed to leading clearly toward Cody Rhodes as Roman Reigns' challenger. Just what IS going on here?

Looks like one of those very weird booking decisions that make people just scratch their heads and wonder why they booked it this way.

Someone weeks ago made a comical fb meme of Cody and Roman as 60-70 year old men “This time Cody will finally finish the story!”

Being serious…this has hamstrung a lot of over stars to tell a long storyline. Knight , Drew McIntyre, Priest….The stars getting massively over can’t even win something because they gotta wait on THE STORY to conclude lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

The comments on the videos are wild.

“CM Punk was right, a bigger star would steal his chance at Wrestlemania.”

“Cody is the new CM Punk as he claimed. He just got snubbed at Wrestlemania too…”

Ultimate Member

Guess this proves that WWE cares more about Roman and his record run time than how many people they pass off and pass over again and again.

Just wonder how that Philly crowd is going to digest Rock/Roman.

Philly crowds are vicious lol.

Ultimate Member

It'd be hilarious if this year's Wrestlemania was a flop given that Rollins wi lose and Roman will win, no surprises and results known months ahead.