Page 178 of 190 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2839

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He's not wrong but he also has Ric Flair and Don Callis on the payroll and shielded Jericho when he has accusations. This can easily been thrown at his face.
    I fully grasp the the hypocrisy of his statement, hence why it's stupid.

Still, WWE needs every light shown on them for their absolutely shitty treatment of human beings and their unwillingness to do anything substantial about it.

Flair should have never been hired, I totally forgot about Callis, and IIRC Jericho was exonerated recently. That being said, Moolah, Patterson, Phillips, the whole Mero affair, a self reporting Batista, and a whole host of other sex pests before we even get to Vince, Hogan, Flair, ring boys, and the rest vastly dwarf the those. And didn't all those happen, outside AEW? I'm not sure. But that's neither here nor there, none of those things should happen anywhere.

I liked Super's coke vs. Pepsi statement.

His Harvey Weinstein, Evil Juggernaut take should've been at another time.

TK had a chance to promote AEW as an alternative on a huge stage and well, he kinda blew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    A broken clock is right twice a day.
    TK has been right more than most.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-26-2024 at 04:20 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Roman Reigns withdrew from the draft but Heyman wants him to be the first pick in the draft? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I fully grasp the the hypocrisy of his statement, hence why it's stupid.

Still, WWE needs every light shown on them for their absolutely shitty treatment of human beings and their unwillingness to do anything substantial about it.

Flair should have never been hired, I totally forgot about Callis, and IIRC Jericho was exonerated recently. That being said, Moolah, Patterson, Phillips, the whole Mero affair, a self reporting Batista, and a whole host of other sex pests before we even get to Vince, Hogan, Flair, ring boys, and the rest vastly dwarf the those. And didn't all those happen, outside AEW? I'm not sure. But that's neither here nor there, none of those things should happen anywhere.

I liked Super's coke vs. Pepsi statement.

His Harvey Weinstein, Evil Juggernaut take should've been at another time.

TK had a chance to promote AEW as an alternative on a huge stage and well, he kinda blew it.

TK has been right more than most.
    Titan Sports' day of reckoning has been coming for ages. And look, people may not like this, but let's keep it 100: as long as Bruce Prichard and Trips are both still there at WWE, then Vince and his influence is not completely gone either.
    Last edited by Android 17; 04-26-2024 at 05:53 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Wow, night one of the Draft was incredibly disappointing.

Nia Jax, Andrade, and technically Bron Breakker changed brands. Carmelo Hayes and Kiana James got called up, and everything else was the exact same

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Wow, night one of the Draft was incredibly disappointing.

Nia Jax, Andrade, and technically Bron Breakker changed brands. Carmelo Hayes and Kiana James got called up, and everything else was the exact same
    The WWE always makes me laugh. Wrestlers that are already on the shows they get picked for and the announcers go crazy - great pick up, game changer, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Roman Reigns withdrew from the draft but Heyman wants him to be the first pick in the draft? WTF?
    No. He wanted The BLOODLINE picked first, meaning Solo and his new goon.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Trevor Lee (aka Cameron Grimes) told on Busted Open that last week he spoke to a WWE executive about the possibility he could get released. The higher up told him he’d always have a job there and not to worry.

- But Lee knew if people looked at it , he was making a decent salary and hadn’t been on tv in close to a year. Not because he’s injured….because they have nothing for him. Lee claimed he’s pitched some story n character things but they never used it.

He wasn’t shocked by his release. Because he’d joke to guys , well come draft day I’ll be on Thursdays with TNA lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Was it just me or did michelle mccool and torrie wilson look really ruff....

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Was it just me or did michelle mccool and torrie wilson look really ruff....
    Rudely commenting on people's appearances will be ignored but me talking about AEW will have a certain stalkerish weirdo making lame jokes to himself.

No they didn't look rough but then again given your Tony Khan level hatred of WWE not surprised you'd think that about 2 of their legends. Oh and Michelle has undergone treatment for skin cancer in the past so careful with judging people's appearances so fast. In other words stop being stupid and mean.

Tony Khan comparing WWE to Harvey Weinstein is made worse when you remember just 12 days ago on April 15th he was asked on the potential of WWE and AEW working together. He said: "It's an interesting thought. It would depend on the circumstance.": https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/t...d-circumstance so he was willing to partner with the Harvey Weinstein of wrestling only 12 days ago?

His family owns an NFL team and the NFL is definitely pro women. Just ignore all the domestic violence cases the league ignores and covers up and please don't google Deshaun "over 20 women have accused me of sexual assault" Watson still being in the league while Colin Kaepernick was blacklisted for protesting racism. The NFL is squeaky clean and not at all comparable to WWE. AEW doesn't employ Ric Flair, Dustin Rhodes, Jay Lethal, Don Callis and never worked with convicted rapist Mike Tyson.

Why is it Tony can never bring up sexual assault without also bringing up WWE? It's almost like he doesn't care about the victims and just wants to portay himself as a saint and win internet brownie points.
    Last edited by The True Detective; 04-27-2024 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Titan Sports' day of reckoning has been coming for ages. And look, people may not like this, but let's keep it 100: as long as Bruce Prichard and Trips are both still there at WWE, then Vince and his influence is not completely gone either.
    agreed. hhh has done a decent job but is a mackman in all but name.

tk should just not talk about wwe for the most part, but to compare hiring flair and not firing jericho to what's happened for decades in the wwe is pretty dumb. it's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Rudely commenting on people's appearances will be ignored but me talking about AEW will have a certain stalkerish weirdo making lame jokes to himself.

No they didn't look rough but then again given your Tony Khan level hatred of WWE not surprised you'd think that about 2 of their legends. Oh and Michelle has undergone treatment for skin cancer in the past so careful with judging people's appearances so fast. In other words stop being stupid and mean.

Tony Khan comparing WWE to Harvey Weinstein is made worse when you remember just 12 days ago on April 15th he was asked on the potential of WWE and AEW working together. He said: "It's an interesting thought. It would depend on the circumstance.": https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/t...d-circumstance so he was willing to partner with the Harvey Weinstein of wrestling only 12 days ago?

His family owns an NFL team and the NFL is definitely pro women. Just ignore all the domestic violence cases the league ignores and covers up and please don't google Deshaun "over 20 women have accused me of sexual assault" Watson still being in the league while Colin Kaepernick was blacklisted for protesting racism. The NFL is squeaky clean and not at all comparable to WWE. AEW doesn't employ Ric Flair, Dustin Rhodes, Jay Lethal, Don Callis and never worked with convicted rapist Mike Tyson.

Why is it Tony can never bring up sexual assault without also bringing up WWE? It's almost like he doesn't care about the victims and just wants to portay himself as a saint and win internet brownie points.
    What is up with you man? They are on tv I can talk about there appearances you're the 1 being stupid and mean putting words in my mouth I can't say anything without you crying I'm picking on wwe don't ever claim to be bias again and chill out its wrestling bro....

i didn't ignore it. poor choice of words by chop.

those weirdo types give me the heeby geebs.

Calling 2 women rough looking is just a poor choice of words except I'm pretty sure if I randomly said Toni Storm or Britt Baker were looking rough there'd be a more extreme response. Criticizing Tony Khan is worse than insulting people's looks apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    What is up with you man? They are on tv I can talk about there appearances you're the 1 being stupid and mean putting words in my mouth I can't say anything without you crying I'm picking on wwe don't ever claim to be bias again and chill out its wrestling bro....
    You seem upset that's too bad I repeated exactly what you said no putting words in your mouth was necessary and you didn't acknowledge that Michelle has fought skin cancer but continue on.

You seem upset that's too bad I repeated exactly what you said no putting words in your mouth was necessary and you didn't acknowledge that Michelle has fought skin cancer but continue on.
    Saying I have Tony Khan level hatred of WWE isn't putting words in my mouth? OK whatever Michelle has fought skin cancer ok hope she's doing OK now all I was saying is she looks ruff and overdone compared to Last time I say her at the RR it's my opinion so what? I also thought Chris Jericho was looking ruff on last episode of AEW so what?