Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185
Results 2,761 to 2,769 of 2769

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'd rather Brock just go away I don't care to ever see him in any wrestling promotions again.
    Technically, Brock isn't being sued, or charged. Yet, at least. But bring him back too soon, it could easily blow up in WWE's face.

This Dark Side episode about The Sandman… woof.

A lot of these ECW people got their asses kicked by drugs and Father Time. Raven, Sabu, Sandman all look rough.

RVD and Fonzie are aging gracefully though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Technically, Brock isn't being sued, or charged. Yet, at least. But bring him back too soon, it could easily blow up in WWE's face.
    Even ignoring that I'm just sick of him

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post

A lot of these ECW people got their asses kicked by drugs and Father Time. Raven, Sabu, Sandman all look rough.

Sabu has been destroyed from the hardcore matches he's done. His body has taken a huge physical toll.

But the Sandman one is very great and I learned a surprising fact....he was a chippendales dancer. Now...folks....this man....was a Chippendales dancer...lol....

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The biggest pot heads are looking good, while the heavy drinkers and opioid users aged like leather.

Sabu is a big cocaine user and still is. He posted some pics snorting not that long ago. He also had somas and Vicodin when he got pulled over with RVD (whom had pot and Vicodin).

I'm more surprised that Sabu hasn't had his heart explode yet.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; Today at 07:22 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The biggest pot heads are looking good, while the heavy drinkers and opioid users aged like leather.

Sabu is a big cocaine user and still is. He posted some pics snorting not that long ago. He also had somas and Vicodin when he got pulled over with RVD (whom had pot and Vicodin).

Yeah. RVD never looked like he took Roids. He always looked fit, but not bulky-muscular like a lot of roid users. So him still looking good for his age isn't too much of a surprise to me.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I see people pointing out that Bron Breaker, Braun Strowman and Bronson Reed are all on the same show. We got a brand new Ed, Edd and Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Sabu has been destroyed from the hardcore matches he's done. His body has taken a huge physical toll.

But the Sandman one is very great and I learned a surprising fact....he was a chippendales dancer. Now...folks....this man....was a Chippendales dancer...lol....

That revelation was crazy! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

For real. Him and Jake The Snake are really living miracles.

Or just plain lucky.

That revelation was crazy! LOL

For real. Him and Jake The Snake are really living miracles.

Or just plain lucky.
    DDP helped save Jake with his program (the two go back to WCW, where Jake was one of DDP's teachers and friends).