Page 118 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2692

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    They have to do something to freshen it up since they're just rehashing the same main event from last year.
    it happens when you needlessly drag a story out for an entire extra year.

Ultimate Member

Not sure how to stretch Rock vs Roman given how little either actually wrestles anymore.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Tony Khan is pointing and laughing at Bischoff for ending his business podcast
    https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1773258393790062597

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He did the podcast for 2 years. If that’s the real Tony Khan then he’s learned nothing about not making himself look stupid on twitter.

Tony has been 2 years working on this next TV contract. That is all we heard about really.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Strictly Business was started in April 2022. It seems like Bischoff is just going to do 83 Weeks with Conrad only, so the guy was doing 2 podcasts a week here.

Tony doesn’t seem to realize this. As Eric joked in his follow up podcast now…”Tony put down the shiny objects, no Twitter ok…”.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Guessing Dynamte got a low rating this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Guessing Dynamte got a low rating this week.
    Lowest rating in months.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/20...rve-main-event

As Ronda torches the WWE , Becky Lynch in an interview brought up some things about Ronda.

- Becky feels like the WWE people saw how Ronda had been in ring with HHH , Kurt Angle and Stephanie in her start. That they felt she was great as a wrestler but didn’t realize, she was in a very well rehearsed situation.

- As Becky claims that this is a business that you have to really work on your craft. And Ronda didn’t get that from people who pushed her heavy as she debuted.

- What has Ronda and MMA fans mad is Becky starts off saying, well she wasn’t a good wrestler. They don’t listen to the rest of her discussing how pro wrestling isn’t MMA etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Strictly Business was started in April 2022. It seems like Bischoff is just going to do 83 Weeks with Conrad only, so the guy was doing 2 podcasts a week here.

Tony doesn’t seem to realize this. As Eric joked in his follow up podcast now…”Tony put down the shiny objects, no Twitter ok…”.
    nothing wrong with dunking on bitchoff when he fails, that's the only time he should acknowledge him and the disco infernos of the world though.

speaking of shiny objects, there's this buick i think you should take a look at. it's a little older but it's super clean, hmu.

As Ronda torches the WWE , Becky Lynch in an interview brought up some things about Ronda.

- Becky feels like the WWE people saw how Ronda had been in ring with HHH , Kurt Angle and Stephanie in her start. That they felt she was great as a wrestler but didn’t realize, she was in a very well rehearsed situation.

- As Becky claims that this is a business that you have to really work on your craft. And Ronda didn’t get that from people who pushed her heavy as she debuted.

- What has Ronda and MMA fans mad is Becky starts off saying, well she wasn’t a good wrestler. They don’t listen to the rest of her discussing how pro wrestling isn’t MMA etc.
    i was a fan of rebecca knox before she went to wwe and became becky lynch but i disagree with her and think they probably just don't care for one another. ronda was good, probably could've been great if she had the patience or need to put up with the bullshat.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    nothing wrong with dunking on bitchoff when he fails, that's the only time he should acknowledge him and the disco infernos of the world though.

speaking of shiny objects, there's this buick i think you should take a look at. it's a little older but it's super clean, hmu.

i was a fan of rebecca knox before she went to wwe and became becky lynch but i disagree with her and think they probably just don't care for one another. ronda was good, probably could've been great if she had the patience or need to put up with the bullshat.
    Again no one told you to get ripped off at a used car salesman. I mean you seem to have an irrational anger at them over it.

Ronda really needed work with promos. She was supposed to be a face comically years ago on a promo. But cut the promo so heelish it confused the crowd.

I think she really didn’t want to return the last time and did it for the cash. She said then she wasn’t happy.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 03-29-2024 at 12:18 AM.

Again no one told you to get ripped off at a used car salesman. I mean you seem to have an irrational anger at them over it.

Ronda really needed work with promos. She was supposed to be a face comically years ago on a promo. But cut the promo so heelish it confused the crowd.

I think she really didn’t want to return the last time and did it for the cash. She said then she wasn’t happy.
    i wouldn't be mad at a used car salesman if they ripped me off, i'd blame myself.

she wasn't a good promo, and they didn't book her well. she was a good wrestler though.

Saw a shoot with Mark Jindrak recently. If people don’t remember he was originally going to be where Dave Batista was in Evolution. They even filmed vignettes with him before he was replaced.

- Jindrak admitted that him and Randy Orton were immature kids then. That both of them were close friends and would travel together. That they’d be backstage as Bob Holly is telling someone…we can make it to the next City in 2 hours tops! But him and Randy would comically take hours as they’d stop at gas stations and all night Walmarts to goof around.

Well once the Evolution deal began to be planned, they would be made to ride with HHH and Ric Flair.

- He knew Trips saw him as an annoying type. As him and Randy would be typical immature kids in back seat , he could tell HHH wanted to kill them both at times. Ric Flair was so less serious, he would join in for fun at times.

The talks that Trips wanted to have wasn’t happening because Flair would discuss girls they were with etc. Jindrak said Flair was a young man at heart.

- The only thing he can say that irked him was Trips claiming that Flair wanted him out too. Which Jindrak knows isn’t true because Flair never said anything to him.

Saw a shoot with Mark Jindrak recently. If people don’t remember he was originally going to be where Dave Batista was in Evolution. They even filmed vignettes with him before he was replaced.

- Jindrak admitted that him and Randy Orton were immature kids then. That both of them were close friends and would travel together. That they’d be backstage as Bob Holly is telling someone…we can make it to the next City in 2 hours tops! But him and Randy would comically take hours as they’d stop at gas stations and all night Walmarts to goof around.

Well once the Evolution deal began to be planned, they would be made to ride with HHH and Ric Flair.

- He knew Trips saw him as an annoying type. As him and Randy would be typical immature kids in back seat , he could tell HHH wanted to kill them both at times. Ric Flair was so less serious, he would join in for fun at times.

The talks that Trips wanted to have wasn’t happening because Flair would discuss girls they were with etc. Jindrak said Flair was a young man at heart.

- The only thing he can say that irked him was Trips claiming that Flair wanted him out too. Which Jindrak knows isn’t true because Flair never said anything to him.
    the night before mania 21 in hollywood i went to an ihop at like 2am after pwg all star weekend night 2 had ended and saw orton with jindrak and another dude that wasn't a wrestler. orton and jindrak were fukn hammered. orton had a bad rep back then but was really cool to us. took a pic with my son. i had bought my son some of those 80's wwf thumb wrestler toys at frank & son's that weekend and randy asked my son if he could see them, he held up the junk yard dog and said "kind of looks like a black eugene"
    good times

jindrak had a good run in mexico as marco corleone. dude was crazy athletic
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-29-2024 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    the night before mania 21 in hollywood i went to an ihop at like 2am after pwg all star weekend night 2 had ended and saw orton with jindrak and another dude that wasn't a wrestler. orton and jindrak were fukn hammered. orton had a bad rep back then but was really cool to us. took a pic with my son. i had bought my son some of those 80's wwf thumb wrestler toys at frank & son's that weekend and randy asked my son if he could see them, he held up the junk yard dog and said "kind of looks like a black eugene"
    good times
    ]
    Its crazy to think of the 2 CAN'T MISS guys that the WWE had in 2000s in Sean O'Haire and Jindrak. Both guys had every skill set you would want and the company basically blew it with them. I saw both men in the dying days of WCW and thought....daaamn these guys are the future.

O'Haire with his look and skills...had Bischoff and Fusiant bought WCW , he had plans to make O'Haire a top guy in the company.

Its crazy to think of the 2 CAN'T MISS guys that the WWE had in 2000s in Sean O'Haire and Jindrak. Both guys had every skill set you would want and the company basically blew it with them. I saw both men in the dying days of WCW and thought....daaamn these guys are the future.

O'Haire with his look and skills...had Bischoff and Fusiant bought WCW , he had plans to make O'Haire a top guy in the company.

they almost did the same with la knight.....twice!!