Page 88 of 178 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2667
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Drew's version of the GTS is called the GTM (go to mania)

https://twitter.com/DMcIntyreWWE/sta...0sBwzJBqg&s=19

Drew is too good
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    LA Knight and AJ Styles have justifiable reasons to feud with each other without a belt. They don't need to get caught up with Logan Paul. KO is still actively feuding with Paul so he will need something else if they pivot to Orton.
    I wouldn't mind if they did a 3 way with Styles vs LA Knight vs Logan Paul. Knight needs to seriously win a title because he's in danger of losing whatever steam he has left. Plus all 3 can do well together.

Orton could work with Gunther and this will give Gunther a victory of a big star like that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I can see more and more that Punk somehow costing Drew his chance at Wrestlemania makes sense here. He can nail Drew with a chair seconds after he wins the title , Priest comes out and cashes in. Punk can laugh up the ramp about it.

The next night on RAW , Priest and Judgement Day can comically try and recruit Punk to join (you can do a whole sub plot where they watch Punk's back awhile as he heals onscreen for Drew) all while he makes fun of Drew onscreen. And costing him his rematch against Priest.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Rumored card so far:

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
    Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley
    Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Becky Lynch
    Seth "Freakin" Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
    Jimmy Uso vs Jey Uso (reported)
    LA Knight vs AJ Styles (reported)
    Logan Paul vs Randy Orton for the United States Title (reported)

I would rather add La Knight and Aj to the Us title match and make it a 4 way.
    LA Knight vs Logan Paul for the US Title would've slapped.

It'll be screwed up if Bayley and Iyo don't headline Night One. Crossing my fingers for a Bianca and Stratton singles match.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I wouldn't mind if they did a 3 way with Styles vs LA Knight vs Logan Paul. Knight needs to seriously win a title because he's in danger of losing whatever steam he has left. Plus all 3 can do well together.

Orton could work with Gunther and this will give Gunther a victory of a big star like that.
    AJ Styles is treated as a main-event guy by the company so LA will still get a good rub working with Styles. Trying to add Logan Paul into it will feel forced. AJ and LA should focus on each other.

Given how Orton lost the Chamber and the announcers acting like Paul needs to go into witness protection after what he did to Orton it makes no sense for him to chase Gunther. Paul gotta die by Orton's hand.

Think they’ll have Cody vs Rock on Night 1 then Cody vs Roman for Night 2?

It’ll make him look like Bret did at Mania 10.

In comical news , Kevin Nash basically made himself look like an idiot and continues to do it. At 1st he seemingly claimed he couldn't attend Sting's last match due to his situation with WWE. Which would make you think , is he working somewhere in the company ? Is he like helping Shawn with guys in NXT or Performance Center ?

Well it seems he's not and his reasons for not attending is more about some weird loyalty to HHH and the company , even though Sting's a friend etc. Its bizarre as I doubt anyone would care he attended and Nash himself could have guys happy to talk to him there possibly.

I joked with a friend , maybe Nash is worried he'll get alone with Tony Khan and not be able to say no to a money offer from him. So he's like , I have to stay away , I won't be able to say NO when Tony starts to write his name on a check. lol

Ole Anderson passed away

Will never forget the story of Ole having a meeting with Vince, Vince introduces him to Linda and Ole proceeds to tell them "f*** you and f*** her too!"

RIP.

Ole likely slapped the Grim Reaper on his way to the great beyond.

Its a shame Ole let his anger and bitterness really push him out of ever doing anything in industry after 1990s. Guy had some ok booking ideas and was there at the start of the Horsemen.

Was that AJ Kirsch??

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In comical news , Kevin Nash basically made himself look like an idiot and continues to do it. At 1st he seemingly claimed he couldn't attend Sting's last match due to his situation with WWE. Which would make you think , is he working somewhere in the company ? Is he like helping Shawn with guys in NXT or Performance Center ?

Well it seems he's not and his reasons for not attending is more about some weird loyalty to HHH and the company , even though Sting's a friend etc. Its bizarre as I doubt anyone would care he attended and Nash himself could have guys happy to talk to him there possibly.

I joked with a friend , maybe Nash is worried he'll get alone with Tony Khan and not be able to say no to a money offer from him. So he's like , I have to stay away , I won't be able to say NO when Tony starts to write his name on a check. lol
    He said he hates crowds and is basically a hermit after his son died.

IMHO he should've just went with that.

EDIT to add:

A good friend wants you at their retirement match.

A great friend lets you use them as a cover to deflect the stupid fanboys when you just want to stay home and grieve.

Sting has been nothing but a true gentleman and a great friend about the entire situation.

It's why he's a beloved legend in and out of the ring.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-27-2024 at 05:58 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Damn sorry to read about the passing of Ole Anderson.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Drew signed a new contract

https://vxtwitter.com/wrestlelamia/s...6RwCauqxQ&s=19

Let's go!!

Astonishing Member

Crazy watching Drew back during his original WWE run compared to now.

Sapp announced a new award for their awards, "Hater of the Year."

They're already getting swamped with name ideas like the Bret Hart Generational Hate, Ole Anderson Memorial, and the Greg Valentine Wahoo Leg Memorial Awards are the best ones so far.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium