Page 96 of 179 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2685
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

If Vince Russo had a thing for pole matches (Judy Bagwell on a pole, glove on pole etc) then Tony Khan a deal for tournaments.

Would have loved a TNA gauntlet style deal. Final guys left in the ring as teams enter , the next PPV those 2 teams meet for tag titles.

Be something different…
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Heyman's ring should arrive as an IOU.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Some hilarious news. The Rock dropped a 20 minute promo on IG last week because he felt he wouldn't get enough time on Smackdown to say what he wanted to say

https://vxtwitter.com/WrestlingWCC/s...M7zjeNSBg&s=19

It turns out the son who got to be Surfer Sting is a destiny 2 YouTuber

https://x.com/patbaer/status/1765070...uq43-aLff7vIKw

TK suspended Sammy for his role in the Hardy concussion incident.

Apparently he was told to just cover but he "had to get his **** in" and hit the GTH.

Sammy and Perry DO NOT want to be told what NOT to do.

Yikes.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Not Everyone has to be a A list opponent even batman has to fight 10 eyed man Every so often this is just to keep him busy until he fights Nic Nemeth or something.
    they could do better

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'd say a lot of veterans now are in a mind set of ...let them DESTROY themselves. If Darby , Sammy and Dante wanna be in wheelchairs at 40+ ...let em. As the saying goes , you can't fix stupid.

No idea if he would do it. Raven had an old lawsuit , but he's likely more to be signed than anyone. Having Raven and Tommy do a special discussing their 3+ year program would be nice. (with the twists , turns and how big it became)
    smart guys hurt themselves stage diving before tv matches.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    they could do better

smart guys hurt themselves stage diving before tv matches.

Rob Van Dam broke his ankle on a baseball slide into Rhino years ago in ECW, Freak accidents happen.

Guys throwing themselves off 20-25 foot ladders to swanton bomb fake glass , well...all power to em. But that's like asking for a serious injury.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    TK suspended Sammy for his role in the Hardy concussion incident.

Apparently he was told to just cover but he "had to get his **** in" and hit the GTH.

Sammy and Perry DO NOT want to be told what NOT to do.

Yikes.
    My memory is hazy on this one. Didn't this happen like a month ago or something ? I could swore I heard Matt Hardy was mad over something that happened to his bro.

Rob Van Dam broke his ankle on a baseball slide into Rhino years ago in ECW, Freak accidents happen.

Guys throwing themselves off 20-25 foot ladders to swanton bomb fake glass , well...all power to em. But that's like asking for a serious injury.
    what an idiot, get hurt doing a move during a match. like i said the smart guys hurt themselves diving off the stage before the match even starts.

My memory is hazy on this one. Didn't this happen like a month ago or something ? I could swore I heard Matt Hardy was mad over something that happened to his bro.
    It happened a while back during a Rampage taping.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    sammy and the hardys seem to just not work out.

Jack Perry joined the house of torture.

https://fxtwitter.com/CiaranRH93/sta...mJQ9fMjLQ&s=19

Perry would hook up with New Japan's most insufferable stable lol

Bull Nakano is the next inductee in the 2024 class

https://x.com/tripleh/status/1765381...bIcRqbUxJuE6mA

Bull Nakano is the next inductee in the 2024 class

https://x.com/tripleh/status/1765381...bIcRqbUxJuE6mA
    That's one I never thought of. I remember her brief runs against Madusa in WWF and I believe WCW.

Yup, back in February.

Discipline committee just finished the investigation.

Around Valentine's Day IIRC.

Lot a blame went on the ref and med crew online, appears they backed off when Sammy went for the GTH. Ref was dumbstruck a wrestler just ignored the prone sign.

Also, IIRC Sammy did this to Andrande's buddy while he was brand new to AEW.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

That's one I never thought of. I remember her brief runs against Madusa in WWF and I believe WCW.
    Nice choice...Meant a lot to womens wrestling...Paved the way for bigger/stronger women that didn't fit the whole Model, aesthetic...
    Last edited by krazijoe; 03-06-2024 at 10:38 AM.