Page 115 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2696

For the love of God, can Bianca please turn heel soon.

I have so many ideas for a Heel Bianca.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This is kinda dumb. AJ calls the cops on him for showing up at his house and the commentators confirm that AJ dropped the charges. Why get him arrested at all? LA should have the money to post bond.
    Honestly AJ should have shown up next week all happy and care free. Bragging that he’s gotten LA Knight locked up. In ring he can tell Aldis how sorry he is to ruin that Wrestlemania match but oh well.

Aldis can tell AJ that cops dropped the charges. That once he went to fight Knight cops saw it as not a real trespassing or assault case.

As AJ freaks out Knight comes from the crowd and starts beating down AJ as Aldis gets security involved. All while Knight yells , told ya it’s not over ! It’s never gonna be over!
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    unpopular opinion, I am not a fan of CEO, Mercedes Monet. Her mic skills are meh, ok in the ring but can't carry a match. Sure she is nice to look at but I am 53, not 15 so that doesn't matter. Yes she has the it factor but there are a lot of women that are better and more deserving than her.
    me either. i think she's a damn good heel but pretty awful as a face, agree about the mic. her fans are a bit much but can't blame her for that. don't feel qualified to say who deserves what but there's a lot of women i'd rather see getting the big push. willow imo is waaaay overdue.

So it seems like Ronda Rousey is officially never going back to WWE. She did a shoot interview burying the company. A lot of what she said is true of the history of the company and Vince. Very true on how women were done then.

But at the end of the day she chose to work for Vince and the WWE. Hell…she even went back awhile.

Seth Rollins discussed that while he likes Ronda she , like others aren’t ready for the stamina needed in WWE. He pointed out you at times gotta wrestle over 100 dates a year , make all the towns/cities , do your workouts and handle media while traveling.

Its a real tiring situation and Ronda just couldn’t get used to it all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

who was christian referring as an "overrated hasbeen" on dynamite before his i quit match??

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post

Bianca won't turn. Too many young girls idolize her to make that a good idea.

^^^She's stuck in Bayley mode.

If and when they pull the trigger on a heel turn it’ll be jaw.

I read somewhere she and Naomi could/should tag up and dethrone the Kabuki Warriors, if so it’ll be a while longer.

Sidebar, I just caught the WWE: Biography episode about Scott Hall and I was so not ready to get this emotional. It was so damn sad. They have his children and the Kliq crying, it was too much.

He was one of my favorites, hurts that he died on my birthday.

Gonna start the episode about DDP now, hopefully that one is brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^She's stuck in Bayley mode.

If and when they pull the trigger on a heel turn it’ll be jaw.

I read somewhere she and Naomi could/should tag up and dethrone the Kabuki Warriors, if so it’ll be a while longer.
    Yeah the kids really do love her.

But she deserves better booking than what she’s getting now. I was crossing my fingers for a clinic at Mania between her and Tiffy but it looks like we are getting a tag match.

So I watched a video on Lars Sullivan , a guy who created some controversy over his old comments he made years ago on a message board. That came out when he went onto a WWE main roster spot. Plus he had did an adult film all those years back.

I had thought that ended his career then...but I was wrong.

The video details that the WWE was willing to look past his comments and Sullivan owned up to what he said and was gonna try to be a be better man. A fact Titus O'Neil spoke to him and gave him props for taking accountability for it.

What ended Sullivan's career was anxiety. In fact a story came out that the company had plans for him to move up to main roster and take out John Cena at Wrestlemania one year. They so believed in Lars and his look...there was talk he was gonna become the next Brock. Well he had a bad anxiety attack on RAW and the company held off the Cena plans then.

He debuted later , got injured and he detailed he was still struggling with anxiety issues. Then he returned and was working again. A new plan was to build him towards Brock Lesnar and after his dad passed away , his anxiety got worse...to a point he asked for his release. The WWE granted the release.

Its almost wild that anxiety attacks (which I suffer from at times) could end a career.

Sidebar, I just caught the WWE: Biography episode about Scott Hall and I was so not ready to get this emotional. It was so damn sad. They have his children and the Kliq crying, it was too much.

He was one of my favorites, hurts that he died on my birthday.

Gonna start the episode about DDP now, hopefully that one is brighter.
    ^^^Scott Hall was one of my favorites too; it was hard to watch that Biography ep.

On the plus side, the DDP ep. is just outstandingly positive. I wasn’t expecting that!

Yeah the kids really do love her.

But she deserves better booking than what she’s getting now. I was crossing my fingers for a clinic at Mania between her and Tiffy but it looks like we are getting a tag match.
    ^^^You can almost feel the need for a character change every time she gets in the ring.

Personally I think she’d make a great heel.
    Plus, it would reinvigorate her career and get ppl talking; She’d be must see as a heel.

Extraordinary Member

The Rock is laying the smackdown on promos.

Rhea Ripley gave Nia Jax's face a lapdance lol. the attitude era is back baby.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

LMAO. Punk just namedropped both of Cornette's podcasts

so Raw is a talk show now, huh? lol

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so Raw is a talk show now, huh? lol
    Pretty much lol.

The back and forth between Punk/Drew/Rollins was entertaining though.

"I'm gonna do something that hasn't been done in 10 years....MAKE YOU BOTH INTERESTING."

Drew crying after this is perfect and Punk gets his way as he knows he can stir the pot as he did out there.