Page 134 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2764
    Extraordinary Member

This is it: The Main Event. Here...we...go...

Extraordinary Member

Seth came thru lookin like an anime villian.

Thanos and General Zod in da buildin! Bloodline time
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 04-06-2024 at 07:21 PM.

Ultimate Member

Paul Heyman kissing The Rock's hand..lololol

Man, Reigns is cut.
    Last edited by Username taken; 04-06-2024 at 07:25 PM.

Roman looks damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    The constant barrage of sponsorship ads is disgusting. Makes the entire show feel cheap.
    It’s so egregious. Also side-eying them for having a Wing Stop placement during a match with 3 premiere black women.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Why not have Gunther then go after Seth or Drew as champ, they could also have Gunther and Solo...Cody would have AJ and Knight and Orton and KO n such after him. Maybe Imperium vs Judgement day...
    I think Priest is going to cash in on Seth or Drew tomorrow. He could be World Champion and maybe we get Knight chasing him possibly.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

The Rock taking his bumps man. He's gonna hurt in the morning.

Nooooooooooo! Roman spears Rock by mistake! The set up has begun.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 04-06-2024 at 08:03 PM.

Ultimate Member

Maybe Roman will lose the belt and blame Rock, then beat him up and injure him, so that he can go do his movie. Then after the movie Rock can return to screw Roman out of winning the title back, thus jumping into their feud.

Extraordinary Member

Bloodline rules tomorrow. We kinda knew that tho.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Why not have Gunther then go after Seth or Drew as champ, they could also have Gunther and Solo...Cody would have AJ and Knight and Orton and KO n such after him. Maybe Imperium vs Judgement day...
    Gunther going after Cody is already built-in. Cody eliminated in two rumbles.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Roman looks damn good.

It’s so egregious. Also side-eying them for having a Wing Stop placement during a match with 3 premiere black women.
    They also had the Spanish minute maid ads for the match with the Mexican wrestlers.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I’m calling for a Mama Rhodes heel turn tomorrow lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

sami vs gunter felt a bit rushed to me, i'm not a stopwatch guy so idk maybe i just set my expectations too high.

rock looked great out there. i wish cody had just finished his story last year and we could've got rock vs roman as a main event and a women's title match for the other main event.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-06-2024 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The UK titles weren't meant to be midcard championships. The Heritage Cup managed to stick around.
    I don't think anyone really cares what they were meant to be.

So why did rock have the People’s Championship with him....?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If you ever been on Twitter, reddit, or other socials to discuss wrestling the mentality is you have to chose a side and ride or die for your chosen side. It's like discussing politics but without the culture war looming over it.
    fuk all that. that's why i never leave this place

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    His wife has came out and said his surgeries aren't heart and lung related. That was in January. Lee himself said the years caught up to him and its why he had surgeries.
    who said they were??
    he seems to be rather private when it comes to his health

Its a lot like fans not really knowing , oh hey there is this guy. We haven't seen much of him...there he is by accident. The employer he's with hasn't done a good job with him use wise. So lets all jokingly clamor for him to return back to his prior place. Even though they screwed up using him too at last.
    i get it. like i said though for the lames the fun in the joking clamor loses it's humor when they find out he had surgeries that kept him off tv LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    This may be a hot take, but you can't really blame the fans for tribalism when the promotions are the ones that started it in the first place.

How many times did Paul E used to call out WCW and WWF and take shots at them during ECW's heyday? How many times would Easy E cut promos about putting Vince out of business on Nitro?

It's kind of in the pro wrestling DNA.
    i do, people have their own minds and should be able to think for themselves. i saw ecw heatwave 98 and loved it, started watching all the ecw i could but regardless of any shots they took at wcw & wwf i didn't feel like i couldn't enjoy those promotions anymore because i had to be loyal to ecw.

i think it's partly human nature to want to feel superior so we use our tastes in music/movies/comics/wrestling etc to do so, but as adults that's something people should outgrow.

i'm not even a brianson fan but damn this looks fukn sweet