Page 85 of 180 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2691

Elimination Chamber was boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    David Finlay lost the belt already? WTF NJPW
    It'll probably be a dude with Nic Nemeth I don't have a problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Elimination Chamber was boring.
    And predictable as hell. And I feel like Mania will be mid and predictable as hell.

As far as EC, Naomi deserved better, Bianca is forever the EST and Stratton was really, really impressive. Hope Drew gets to finish his story too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    love both, please elaborate. the only thing i can think of that was better on mania 2000 was the entrances for tag team matches but it's been a while. i like virtual pro 2 best of the aki n64 games.
    I loved Mania 2000 a bit more because of the customizations man, had a great Create a PPV and CAW. Then on top of that it wasn't as much of a lag on it as No Mercy did when you had 4 players.

Never got the opportunity to play any of the Japanese N64 wrestling games but I had Giant Gram AJPW for Dreamcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    And predictable as hell. And I feel like Mania will be mid and predictable as hell.

As far as EC, Naomi deserved better, Bianca is forever the EST and Stratton was really, really impressive. Hope Drew gets to finish his story too.
    There's just nothing that's really interesting to me on WM this year

Roman Reigns vs Cody Rhodes I cared last year this year I just want Roman to lose and go away

Seth vs Drew McIntyre this just happened I just saw it I don't care

Rhea Ripley vs Becky Lynch rhea is going to win next

Iyo Sky vs. Bayley this is probably the only Mach that I half way care about would probably prefer sky vs Ripley though.

Extraordinary Member

The chamber matches with both excellent, and the right people won

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

No idea how true this is , but according to a post Observer readers voted HHH “Booker of the Year” over Tony Khan. I wonder how Khan will take that one.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I can see Punk screwing Drew over as payback at Wrestlemania. “You took my moment away Drew , so I had to take yours at the biggest stage…”
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I can see Punk screwing Drew over as payback at Wrestlemania. “You took my moment away Drew , so I had to take yours at the biggest stage…”
    Drew wins, punk attacks him, Preist cashes in his briefcase. Priest running out of time to cash in, next MITB is June, I believe?

Isn't punks beef with Cody though?

No idea how true this is , but according to a post Observer readers voted HHH “Booker of the Year” over Tony Khan. I wonder how Khan will take that one.
    I don't think hhh or Tony Khan. Were booker of the year.

The hero of the day for the EC event has to be the camera man who twice got perfect framing on Rhea Ripley's ass during the main event. I looked at a buddy of mine and said, "That cameraman deserves raise."
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It'll probably be a dude with Nic Nemeth I don't have a problem with that.
    Finlay is finally getting his due and they cut his run short for Ziggler? This is a disappointment

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post

Predictable is not bad. I don't mind if I know where things are going as long as it's good and makes sense.

Isn't punks beef with Cody though?
    No it was Seth but Drew took credit for ending Punk’s dream match. And Punk told him , 1st guy I’m coming back for is you. So him costing Drew the match and title makes sense.