Page 28 of 185 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It might be copium talking but I still think that Cody is getting his match against Roman. No one said the Rock had to wrestle Roman at this year's mania.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Adkins View Post
    Good for TNA!

hangman vs penta was awesome, aside from that i didn't care much for dynamite this week.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    IMHO TK needs to ignore what WWE does for like a year. Watch it, sure. Comment on it? No. Imitate? Definitely not.
    Yeah. My main point is that TK has to ignore WWE because WWE is going to copy any successful changes that AEW makes. If AEW finds success being more sports-based, then TK can't act surprised if WWE becomes more sports-based. That's just how it is gonna be.

For example, if AEW saw a huge sustained ratings jump with bloody hardcore matches all the sudden, then WWE would probably soon enough follow suit and start running similar bloody hardcore matches.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 01-25-2024 at 07:11 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Yeah. My main point is that TK has to ignore WWE because WWE is going to copy any successful changes that AEW makes. If AEW finds success being more sports-based, then TK can't act surprised if WWE becomes more sports-based. That's just how it is gonna be.

For example, if AEW saw a huge sustained ratings jump with bloody hardcore matches all the sudden, then WWE would probably soon enough follow suit and start running similar bloody hardcore matches.
    I got your main point and fully agree.

I was just making an aside about TK.

Somebody should change his Twitter password, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

From WON paywall this morning:

”For most of the world, they’re going to be taking over the WWE Network. The WWE Network itself, that exists outside the United States, that will be folding at the end of the year and Netflix will pick up the content.”

”So a lot of people have asked will they pick up all the content? All the archives? I don’t know. But they will be the sole source of that, the archival content of all the old territories and all the old stuff that was on the old WWE Network. That will, that will move to Netflix outside the United States in January.”

‘‘And when the Peacock deal is up, if Netflix were to get that, that’d be interesting to see how much more they would pay. Obviously, it’s a $200 million deal per year deal right now. So that’s the next deal. That’s coming up.”
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Trafficker is now on the list of horrible things Vince is. This victim spoke about how she was sexually exploit by Vince to secure deals

https://x.com/variety/status/1750574...NzbWFSeIVPjUAg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Trafficker is now on the list of horrible things Vince is. This victim spoke about how she was sexually exploit by Vince to secure deals

Not shocked it's Vince. More shocked that it's been going on as late as three years ago.

I'm reading the court documents and Vince and Johnny Ace both need to be locked under the cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    I'm reading the court documents and Vince and Johnny Ace both need to be locked under the cell.
    The other executives and stars that were in on it. That whole group chat needs to be under the jail

Ultimate Member

Man, some of the stuff they're accusing Vince of is unbelievably disgusting.

The other executives and stars that were in on it. That whole group chat needs to be under the jail
    Hell yeah.

The details of what this woman is describing is just awful. What’s up with these powerful people and their weird sexual predilections?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    I've just read it. Jeez...
    These bastards must go to prison.

Man, when I came into this thread, I had no idea I would read a story that Vince literally pooped on someone's head during a threesome, raped women with dildos named after WWE stars, amongst the tamer stuff.

No more internet for Beastie today

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Man, when I came into this thread, I had no idea I would read a story that Vince literally pooped on someone's head during a threesome, raped women with dildos named after WWE stars, amongst the tamer stuff.

No more internet for Beastie today
    Yeah, it was really sick stuff.

Some outlets didn't provide the details but when I stumbled onto them, I was shocked,