Page 103 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2682
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Just read that Miro and CJ Perry are getting a divorce. The 2 split up in December after a number of years together.

Miro has sadly not been a factor in AEW for a couple years and people online are debating his latest absence now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Just read that Miro and CJ Perry are getting a divorce. The 2 split up in December after a number of years together.

Miro has sadly not been a factor in AEW for a couple years and people online are debating his latest absence now.
    He's been nixing storyline pitches that are anything less than winning THE title. Dude's straight up refusing to work so he can still get paid for gaming at home instead.

He said he lost interest in wrestling.

And he's made a lot of money outside of wrestling in real estate investments. As well as moving back to Bulgaria, I'm not shocked he's pretty much done with it.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Other Khan and Blum have been outed as the WWE brass that knew about Vince being a scum bucket.

Key points:

"WWE president Nick Khan and COO Brad Blum are the men identified as Corporate Officers #1 and #2 in a sex trafficking lawsuit filed in January in federal court in Connecticut against the company, former chair Vince McMahon, and former talent-relations executive John Laurinaitis. The suit claims that Khan and Blum, whose names have not previously been reported, were instrumental to a scheme in which the plaintiff, a woman named Janel Grant, was employed “in a completely undefined role, except for the understanding that she remain a sexual slave to be used and trafficked by McMahon within the WWE.” Unlike McMahon and Laurinaitis, the two are not personally accused of sexual misconduct or violence; rather, the suit claims that they and others facilitated and covered up exploitation in ways that make WWE liable under federal anti-trafficking law. "

Previously, people assumed that Corporate Officers No. 1 and 2 were two different people. It's a little surprising that Khan is one of those people. It's also weird that the article really doesn't seem to go into specifics about Khan's role. It just states that he didn't know about the trafficking or participate.

Family member #1 that helped cover up is Steph.

Now on the family member #2 that participated and WWE employees #1 and #2 that helped cover up.

Discovery is not helping.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    He's been nixing storyline pitches that are anything less than winning THE title. Dude's straight up refusing to work so he can still get paid for gaming at home instead.

He said he lost interest in wrestling.

And he's made a lot of money outside of wrestling in real estate investments. As well as moving back to Bulgaria, I'm not shocked he's pretty much done with it.
    Yeah it sucks he's basically did this and Tony again needs to step up and fire Miro for not going to work. Hell....he should have fired him last year over this issue.

I'll miss God's Chosen Champion. That was one of those nice things he did awhile before he decided he didn't wanna work anymore.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Other Khan and Blum have been outed as the WWE brass that knew about Vince being a scum bucket.

Key points:

"WWE president Nick Khan and COO Brad Blum are the men identified as Corporate Officers #1 and #2 in a sex trafficking lawsuit filed in January in federal court in Connecticut against the company, former chair Vince McMahon, and former talent-relations executive John Laurinaitis. The suit claims that Khan and Blum, whose names have not previously been reported, were instrumental to a scheme in which the plaintiff, a woman named Janel Grant, was employed “in a completely undefined role, except for the understanding that she remain a sexual slave to be used and trafficked by McMahon within the WWE.” Unlike McMahon and Laurinaitis, the two are not personally accused of sexual misconduct or violence; rather, the suit claims that they and others facilitated and covered up exploitation in ways that make WWE liable under federal anti-trafficking law. "

Previously, people assumed that Corporate Officers No. 1 and 2 were two different people. It's a little surprising that Khan is one of those people. It's also weird that the article really doesn't seem to go into specifics about Khan's role. It just states that he didn't know about the trafficking or participate.

Now on the family member #2 that participated and WWE employees #1 and #2 that helped cover up.

If Steph is involved, Triple H probably is as well. At least in the cover-up.

I admit, outside of bits here and there, I tuned out of pro-wrestling after Goldberg's initial run. I almost did when WCW folded, but I really wanted to see how my favorite wrestlers would fair. We all know how that went.

I'm glad Sting was able to go out on the high note he deserved, rather than his legendary career end from an injury and getting buried like the other WCW guys did.

But the current goings on, at least main event with Cody Rhodes and Roman and Rock (being a WCW guy, I was familiar with The American Dream, RIP), seem like a big step in the right direction compared to how Vince would run things back in the Ruthless Aggression Era. So if Triple H is involved, even in just cover up, that will be a big blow to creative.

Key points:

The plot thickens.

I've been saying, I wouldn't be surprised if when this whole thing is said and done, TKO kicks Trips out of his role. Him and/or anyone connected with Vince's regime. This culture of WWE sexual assaults and high ranking people in the company covering it up is not a good look and not good for business at all.

Here is what is wild...it seems that Brock Lesnar's profile was removed as we remember from roster page. Well this past week it was placed back up there now. So he could be returning.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He's been injured since September and got surgery in January.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Fantastic Member

US Express makes the Hall of Fame...so Barry gets another Hall of Fame slot.

Crazy to think of all the Horseman not in the hall (Ole, Luger, Sid, Pillman, Benoit, Mongo, and Maleko)
    Or the contemporary tag teams not selected (Midnight Express, Minnesota Stretching Crew, Bulldogs, Cam-An Connection, Rockers, Nasty Boys, Demolition, Strikeforce, Moondogs, Grahams etc)
    NWA HW champs (Rich, Severn, Luger, Garvin, Douglas, Pearce, Aldis, Cardona, Truth, Shamrock, Raven, Joe, Rhyno)

It still puzzles me why The Nasty Boys and Demolition specifically aren’t in the HoF yet.

Summerslam 2024 to held in Cleveland

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    It still puzzles me why The Nasty Boys and Demolition specifically aren’t in the HoF yet.
    Yeah, the HoF lets any and anybody in, so there's a good case for them. For me, especially Demolition.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    US Express makes the Hall of Fame...so Barry gets another Hall of Fame slot.

Crazy to think of all the Horseman not in the hall (Ole, Luger, Sid, Pillman, Benoit, Mongo, and Maleko)
    Ole should've been included as an original Horseman.

But Luger, Sid, Pillman and Mongo, to me, are just placeholders that meant little to nothing in the grand scheme of The Four Horsemen. Malenko was damn good and maybe as a solo wrestler he's worthy but probably not for his contributions as a Horseman.

And I don't think even the WWE is stupid enough to try and whitewash Benoit with a Hall of Fame nod. That would be some epic level failures on their part.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

It really sucks though that Nancy will probably never go in the HoF.

Woman was one of the most talented ladies in the business, but her husband just ruined her life and legacy.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Ole should've been included as an original Horseman.

But Luger, Sid, Pillman and Mongo, to me, are just placeholders that meant little to nothing in the grand scheme of The Four Horsemen. Malenko was damn good and maybe as a solo wrestler he's worthy but probably not for his contributions as a Horseman.

And I don't think even the WWE is stupid enough to try and whitewash Benoit with a Hall of Fame nod. That would be some epic level failures on their part.
    Ole would have never accepted being inducted. He hated Vince and refused to do anything with him.