Page 112 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2701

Nic Nemeth Vs. Alberto El Patron Set For Vacant AAA Mega Title At TripleMania!

https://www.sescoops.com/news/nic-ne...xxii-monterrey

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Uncle Dave (lol) is insinuating that Tony Khan doesn't want to use Jack Perry because he blames him for costing him CM Punk.

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/s...57409282662658

Working New Japan doesn't seem like a punishment at all.

Tony is likely thinking of the millions of dollars he lost from PPVs , ticket sales and merch. Vince would have fired both honestly there the second it happened. He would have went off backstage and told the road agents ..."His ass is fired the moment he walks back through the curtain..." (and Vince has done it before with Ultimate Warrior and someone else)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Whomever is booking ROH, needs to be booking the main shows.

Their stuff is 1000% better and it's not even close.

It kind of reminds me of NXT Black and Gold vs. then WWE quality comparison. As in, "if the development show can be this good, why not the main show?"
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Uncle Dave (lol) is insinuating that Tony Khan doesn't want to use Jack Perry because he blames him for costing him CM Punk.

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/s...57409282662658

Working New Japan doesn't seem like a punishment at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Tony is likely thinking of the millions of dollars he lost from PPVs , ticket sales and merch. Vince would have fired both honestly there the second it happened. He would have went off backstage and told the road agents ..."His ass is fired the moment he walks back through the curtain..." (and Vince has done it before with Ultimate Warrior and someone else)
    I usually roll my eyes a bit when people say the dirtsheets are being worked but this feels like DA MELTZ is getting worked, which feels like a theme for him these last few years.

Perry is working for one of AEW’s partners and tore up his AEW contract as part of the storyline. He’s calling himself the scapegoat for the situation. He won't stop saying AEW every 30 seconds.

He's also been teasing teaming with the Bucks once he eventually returns. He said something in a post-match interview, and Nick replied to some of his recent posts on insta.

They even have some names trademarked like Jackson Jackson and Jaques Alan Sharp-Perry. Anything pretentious. He's gonna be Elite when his excursion is done.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I usually roll my eyes a bit when people say the dirtsheets are being worked but this feels like DA MELTZ is getting worked, which feels like a theme for him these last few years.

Perry is working for one of AEW’s partners and tore up his AEW contract as part of the storyline. He’s calling himself the scapegoat for the situation. He won't stop saying AEW every 30 seconds.

He's also been teasing teaming with the Bucks once he eventually returns. He said something in a post-match interview, and Nick replied to some of his recent posts on insta.

They even have some names trademarked like Jackson Jackson and Jaques Alan Sharp-Perry. Anything pretentious. He's gonna be Elite when his excursion is done.
    Dave is definitely getting worked. If Tony felt that strongly about Jack Perry he would have fired him. It does him no good to keep a liability around. I expect Jack to be back on AEW TV for the build for Forbidden Door

Yota Tsuji won the New Japan Cup and will face Naito for the belt.

Tsuji's been on fire since coming back from excursion.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Yota Tsuji won the New Japan Cup and will face Naito for the belt.

Tsuji's been on fire since coming back from excursion.
    The NJ Cup was one of the better tourneys in the last few years.

I'm enjoying the non-Vince-is-scum mainstream, POSITIVE news coverage of wrestling lately.

This one is a bit salacious and from not the best source ... But it's mainstream.

NY Post: WWE needs to look in the mirror after AEW’s star-studded free agency haul

We have to remember…Tony rarely if ever fires someone. Punk was one he literally was having to do. He could be pssssd at Perry and just let his deal run through while he’s in Japan.

I think we will get the answer if Perry returns to TV as you mentioned Beastie and signs him to a new deal. If he doesn’t…then we will know.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    We have to remember…Tony rarely if ever fires someone. Punk was one he literally was having to do. He could be pssssd at Perry and just let his deal run through while he’s in Japan.

I think we will get the answer if Perry returns to TV as you mentioned Beastie and signs him to a new deal. If he doesn’t…then we will know.
    Punk was out of control he deserved to get the boot.

Apparently he got into it with someone at wwe recently what's up with this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post

Booker already said nothing really happened and he just played it up to get people talking about his podcast.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Booker already said nothing really happened and he just played it up to get people talking about his podcast.
    Sounds like back tracking to me....

Sounds like back tracking to me....
    Booker T claims he was doing a "work' to promote his podcast deal. The same way he did Cory Graves a few years ago.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...rted-clickbait

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'm enjoying the non-Vince-is-scum mainstream, POSITIVE news coverage of wrestling lately.

This one is a bit salacious and from not the best source ... But it's mainstream.

NY Post: WWE needs to look in the mirror after AEW’s star-studded free agency haul
    I disagree with the sentiment of this article. While I'm sure the company would have loved to have Okada and Osprey but they are not sweating losing them. Now more than ever they have multiple people who are over and looking over at NXT they have some bonafide future stars in Trick Williams, Oba Femi, Bron Breakker, Jaida Parker. Since Trips taken the wheel the NXT to main roster pipeline is actually working as intended.

Booker in his podcast claimed he almost got into it with CM Punk last week on NXT. He wouldn't elaborate so I'm thinking it's a work

Booker in his podcast claimed he almost got into it with CM Punk last week on NXT. He wouldn't elaborate so I'm thinking it's a work
    At my link Booker explains its part of his podcast deal. To "work" people. He mentioned if he says things about Graves , Michael Cole and others...its all part of the work.