Page 29 of 185 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Hope Linda and Sable threaten divorces and take those scumbags to the bank.

It’ll never happen, but one can hope.
    Last edited by Android 17; 01-25-2024 at 06:04 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I doubt Linda will do anything. She needed Vince's money for her failed senate runs and other trash political ambitions she has. She will help wipe it under the rug to protect her own interests.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The stuff fans are digging up over this news is crazy. Someone remembered this promo from 2003 where Steph said Vince trafficked her when she was 17 to his business partners

https://x.com/WhateverGabb1e/status/...842934577?s=20

I think Vince was showing us who he really was this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The stuff fans are digging up over this news is crazy. Someone remembered this promo from 2003 where Steph said Vince trafficked her when she was 17 to his business partners

https://x.com/WhateverGabb1e/status/...842934577?s=20

I think Vince was showing us who he really was this whole time.
    Hell I remember on that McMahon dvd from years back, Steph said he wanted to do an angle where he was the father of her baby. Vince been a psycho.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In non sexual Vince McMahon news , Vampiro is getting a retirement tour in AAA this year. He announced that he’s suffering from Parkinson’s disease a few weeks ago.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Man, some of the stuff they're accusing Vince of is unbelievably disgusting.
    Well this sure aged well

Look, I was one of the few who said [Vince McMahon] needed to be gone when the story first broke. And I was outspoken against him being allowed back into the office, being allowed back at shows. And when he came back, I stopped watching their product and only just recently started seeing some of the shows out of necessity.

When you were reading the account of how this started, it's like, that's classic sexual predator stuff: find someone down on their luck and start grooming them and bending them to your will. Not only should he be booted off the board—take his keys to the office away, bar him from going to shows.

And I think there needs to be a legitimate cleaning house of anyone who covered anything up, who knew about this. This is absolutely disgustingly horrible and he needs to be gone and done. And I hope there's criminal charges brought if any of this is even remotely true. Which, with there being so many NDAs and a long list of things, I can't fathom how it isn't.
    Lance Storm is the man.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

My co-worker saw a comment on one article she read about the whole story that said, "What a terrible day to be literate."
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In non sexual Vince McMahon news , Vampiro is getting a retirement tour in AAA this year. He announced that he’s suffering from Parkinson’s disease a few weeks ago.
    He announced that years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    He announced that years ago...
    He was also diagnosed with Alzheimer's back in 2019.

That's a terrible combo.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Good for TNA!
    Agreed! Although, I have to say I have seen a few Okada matches for NJPW and now outside it and...well, I just don't see why some think he's a big deal.
    Please help Eisner Award winning comic book writer Paul Jenkins and his family:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-he...7vlOjaJCkRwCIs

https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

First thing TKO need to do is remove Vince and fire Brock no questions asked they're both disgusting human beings who should rot in prison. We knew Vince was garbage but I had no idea Brock was this sick too. Brock threatening to walk out when Vince left in 2022 makes a whole lot more sense in hindsight. Anybody who was connected to their bull**** needs to go and hopefully they face jail time too.

What did Brock do?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I got your main point and fully agree.

I was just making an aside about TK.

Somebody should change his Twitter password, too.
    agreed, though i must admit some of his tweets have changed aging process from "milk" to "wine" recently.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    i put as much stock in his retirement announcement as i do his parkinson's diagnosis. i'm a big vampiro fan but the dude claims some wild shat. he' also been kidnapped by gypsies, had amnesia 3 times, thrown off a 5 story building by the cartels etc.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 01-26-2024 at 02:42 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Given that Vince has given hush money to women over improper relationships in the past , a big thing is to jump to how he’s done this. Vince is no angel and may very well be guilty.

Here is the important thing though, he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. We will have to wait and see how this case goes through court before we can say he’s 100% guilty.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.