Page 159 of 184 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2752
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Here is an interesting tidbit claimed online….Cody Rhodes and AJ Styles have never faced each other before in a singles match. AJ has faced Cody’s father and that was way back in 2003 then.

With them storyline wise likely to have AJ win somehow on Smackdown…this match will finally happen.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There is talk Tony will sign Goldberg. But he really needs to create monsters beyond Wardlow right now. Because if the plan is to let Goldberg feast on monster heels you have… Wardlow , Brian Cage , Powehouse Hobbs and Big Show if he gets healthy.
    oh , please do. Have oldberg stink up the joint, destroy the credibilities of guys in aew doing his 3 minute matches, maybe have his retirement match with 90 yr old ric flair.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    oh , please do. Have oldberg stink up the joint, destroy the credibilities of guys in aew doing his 3 minute matches, maybe have his retirement match with 90 yr old ric flair.
    I think the only way it makes sense is to use Goldberg to put over one of your new stars at the end of the run. But they clearly didn't do that with Sting so who knows what Khan will do if he signs Goldberg.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Kenny Omega is a believer of fighting to solve issues.

https://twitter.com/PromoJoeYT/statu...ser=PromoJoeYT

He said he and Punk reached out to each other and they never had issues.
    That's interesting.

At Wrestlemania, during the Cody build, they showed a pic of Cody, Omega and Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Speaking of people who need to work on how over they are anyone else notice how poorly Mercedes Mone's videos are doing on YouTube? The upload of her interview where she was attacked on Dynamite is only at 74k views after 3 days and is the 2nd least viewed video from that week's episode. For comparison Orange Cassidy vs Alex Reynolds from Rampage is at 83k after just a day. There are NXT clips that are doing a lot better and those are just developmental talents vs a former WrestleMania main eventer. Nobody has gone from hype to indifference as fast as Mercedes. There was a lot of talk about how WWE would regret not signing her and how big of a star she is but they were definitely right to not break the bank on her. She walked out on them twice before and is proving she's not a draw on her own without the WWE machine behind her.

When she tries to return to WWE in the future they can easily lowball her because they see she doesn't move numbers the way she thought she would and needs them more than they need her. Her pops decrease by the week, she doesn't boost ratings, numbers on social media are poor and her promos get roasted each time. I have to think she regrets signing with AEW knowing her stock has never been lower.
    AEW for whatever reason likes that cool off new hires before they push them.

It's a dumb strategy.

She's never been a good talker.

She's been cleared since February at least...
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    thank god that didn't happen, and you believe waiting 30-60min would've made all the difference in the world??

so no count on taker backstage fights?? i can't find anything on it.

i personally don't think she's worth the money, but they're not using her well if they want to get their moneys worth. she's not a good talker and is talking too much, she needs to wrestle.
    Agree, she needs to wrestle.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Yeah I think it's clear Khan doesn't have a plan at this point. He put Miro on the shelf for like 2yrs. Now Mercedes is there a month and hasn't wrestled yet. The guy needs to hire a team to do stuff on creative.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Speaking of people who need to work on how over they are anyone else notice how poorly Mercedes Mone's videos are doing on YouTube? The upload of her interview where she was attacked on Dynamite is only at 74k views after 3 days and is the 2nd least viewed video from that week's episode. For comparison Orange Cassidy vs Alex Reynolds from Rampage is at 83k after just a day. There are NXT clips that are doing a lot better and those are just developmental talents vs a former WrestleMania main eventer. Nobody has gone from hype to indifference as fast as Mercedes. There was a lot of talk about how WWE would regret not signing her and how big of a star she is but they were definitely right to not break the bank on her. She walked out on them twice before and is proving she's not a draw on her own without the WWE machine behind her.

When she tries to return to WWE in the future they can easily lowball her because they see she doesn't move numbers the way she thought she would and needs them more than they need her. Her pops decrease by the week, she doesn't boost ratings, numbers on social media are poor and her promos get roasted each time. I have to think she regrets signing with AEW knowing her stock has never been lower.
    I'm not shocked that The Dark Order outdrew a Mercedes Mone angle. You have a disconnect in corporate culture that wants to push a "diverse" group of wrestlers but yet the fans aren't really behind those workers. You have gimmicks that put butts in seats (Acclaimed, Dark Order, Varisty Blondes) but then you don't bother doing anything with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    I'm not shocked that The Dark Order outdrew a Mercedes Mone angle. You have a disconnect in corporate culture that wants to push a "diverse" group of wrestlers but yet the fans aren't really behind those workers. You have gimmicks that put butts in seats (Acclaimed, Dark Order, Varisty Blondes) but then you don't bother doing anything with them.
    Those are kind of bad examples ...

Acclaimed have cooled off. I think they'll heat up with Billy gone or a hot tag team program.

Dark Order is pretty much gone. They really pretty much finished after Brodie's passing.

Varsity Blondes was never really over till Julia joined and they're gone anyway. They got broken up before they could do some good.

Moné just needs to get in the ring and it will get better.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    "Push a diverse group of wrestlers".

This is racist talk.
    Last edited by Username taken; 04-15-2024 at 11:30 AM.

Khan needs to hire a group for booking committee. And lay out who he wants to push overall in storylines and guys he wants to see go over. But the committee handles the booking of said angles on TV and PPV.

Vince McMahon didn't write at all...he was an editor as we saw. But he depended on his creative teams to get the guys wrote out like HHH is doing now. Khan needs to do this.

Spectacular Member

For the love of god please stop the Cody on every show

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If Cody went heel , Knight is the perfect rebel to go against. But I don’t think we will see a Cody heel run awhile. Knight/AJ is just a fun program that has natural heat as it echoes Bret Hart and Steve Austin.
    Cody won't go heel for a while. He's moving too much merch with the kids right now.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Cody is going to appear in every show until the draft. Seeing how his title challenger is being decided on Smackdown that will likely be his new home

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    This is what the crybabies wanted. I knew what time it was when he had that first hour of Raw dedicated to him after Mania.

It's going to be Super Cena all over again.

And Drew allegedly still hasn't re-signed yet. I'm a little nervous now.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Cody is going to appear in every show until the draft. Seeing how his title challenger is being decided on Smackdown that will likely be his new home
    Dont think this is the case as draft is right before PPV and they can say draft changes will take place after PPV.