Page 111 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2701
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Sullivan is claiming it NEVER was gonna be Sting and its a story he too has heard. He claims he really didn't have a plan B. But he brings up how he had Hogan and his agent stay at his place. To make sure Hulk wouldn't back out. As he says...he has no idea wat he'd do if he did.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I really don't think the nWo would've worked with anyone BUT Hogan, Hall, and Nash.
    Wasn't Brett Hart considered at one time as well?

You guys may laugh, but I swear I also thought the Corporate Ministry’s Higher Power was gonna be Hogan.

9 year old me didn’t expect Vince to be under the robe lol.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Dustin Rhodes is supporting his nephews the Texas Outlaws (Wyatt and Wayne Rhodes) in their debut

https://twitter.com/dustinrhodes/sta...11345732481251

Roman is the only one with endless family members.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    You guys may laugh, but I swear I also thought the Corporate Ministry’s Higher Power was gonna be Hogan.

9 year old me didn’t expect Vince to be under the robe lol.
    I remember the old story was Christopher Daniels...no idea how true that was then. I know Jim Ross spoke about it on his podcast , as he delivered the classic....Son of a b-ch line after ITS ME AUSTIN....IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Ultimate Member

Saw an article somewhere that questioned whether they could get Dustin Rhodes to show up at Wrestlemania, even if only for a brief appearance due to his contract wit AEW, if he did show up at Wrestlemania then Cody would have to win after they'd gone through all of that trouble imho.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Saw an article somewhere that questioned whether they could get Dustin Rhodes to show up at Wrestlemania, even if only for a brief appearance due to his contract wit AEW, if he did show up at Wrestlemania then Cody would have to win after they'd gone through all of that trouble imho.
    Given that Dustin isn't a very high profile guy in AEW , then this should be an easy deal. He can be seen in the crowd (maybe even deliver a hit to one of Bloodline guys) and do a post match celebration deal on night 2. They don't even have to mention AEW , just say there's Dustin Rhodes.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Given that Dustin isn't a very high profile guy in AEW , then this should be an easy deal. He can be seen in the crowd (maybe even deliver a hit to one of Bloodline guys) and do a post match celebration deal on night 2. They don't even have to mention AEW , just say there's Dustin Rhodes.
    WWE will need to give AEW something in return for a deal like that. Allowing them to use Sting's WCW footage could have been that.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    WWE will need to give AEW something in return for a deal like that. Allowing them to use Sting's WCW footage could have been that.
    Given the level of importance...maybe let Regal's son work the Forbidden Door PPV. I'd say that would be a fair trade off. WWE gets a guy some more experience outside the WWE as he did work in Japan before.

Shanya Basler vs Masha Slamovich at Bloodsport

https://fxtwitter.com/JoshLBarnett/s...5nBaLzurQ&s=19

You could just have Dustin show up as Goldust.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Sounds like both WWE and AEW offered Moné 8 figures.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Sounds like both WWE and AEW offered Moné 8 figures.
    Highest paid woman in wrestling. Thats how you secure that damn bag.

Good for Mercedes.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Highest paid woman in wrestling. Thats how you secure that damn bag.

Good for Mercedes.
    Good for ALL the women!

With how tight the top women are, I guarantee Becky, Bailey, etc. all know the number and it will be the starting point for renegotiations.

Uncle Dave (lol) is insinuating that Tony Khan doesn't want to use Jack Perry because he blames him for costing him CM Punk.

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/s...57409282662658

Working New Japan doesn't seem like a punishment at all.