Page 106 of 178 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2664

Darby did another stupid spot the other night on Dynamite.

Wouldn’t wish it on him at all, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up in a wheelchair a la Dynamite Kid.

Speaking of announcers, JR announced he's hanging it up at the end of the year.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Wonder if WWE will do something for him, as bad as the end for Benoit wad I still love JR on the commentary for the match with HHH and Shawn Micheals when he finally won the title.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Wonder if WWE will do something for him, as bad as the end for Benoit wad I still love JR on the commentary for the match with HHH and Shawn Micheals when he finally won the title.
    You never know in HHH's WWE.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Darby did another stupid spot the other night on Dynamite.

Wouldn’t wish it on him at all, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up in a wheelchair a la Dynamite Kid.
    Looked like a botch but it had to hurt bad...

Moné did something that hasn't happened since their first year with Jericho ... She got them mentioned on NBA on TNT, twice.

And another lead in episode with adverts for her is coming.

So yay, AEW needs that.

Also, just read that Forbidden Door is announcing itself as a 4x show: AEW v. NJPW v. CMLL v. Stardom officially.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Moné did something that hasn't happened since their first year with Jericho ... She got them mentioned on NBA on TNT, twice.

So yay, AEW needs that.

Also, just read that Forbidden Door is announcing itself as a 4x show: AEW v. NJPW v. CMLL v. Stardom officially.
    Well, it helps that they had a National Televised Game Thursday night on TNT in Boston and she was courtside.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Looked like a botch but it had to hurt bad...
    I’m keeping that kid in my prayers.

So yay, AEW needs that.

The streets are also saying that Mercedes’ AEW contract allegedly makes her the highest paid woman in pro wrestling.

Good on her for knowing her worth. Can’t wait to see what she does.

Extraordinary Member

Shayna Baszler's gonna be at Josh Barnett's Bloodsport

Extraordinary Member

Heard Mone's debut segment popped a million viewers in the ratings. Take notice HHH/WWE. Sasha Banks is a bonified star. Congrats boo.

Here's an interview with Diamond Dallas Page about his upcoming Biography: WWE Legends documentary. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Heard Mone's debut segment popped a million viewers in the ratings. Take notice HHH/WWE. Sasha Banks is a bonified star. Congrats boo.
    Moné has actual crossover appeal apart from just ex-WWE star.

Moreso than Jericho. He was ex-WWE, former Turner Broadcast darling (not true but they played it up), minor actor, and minor music star.

Moné has ex-WWE, minor anime star, the car racing scene loves her, she has a song written about her by the Mountain Goats (I think Bliss, Savage, Andre, and Bret Hart are the only others to have FULL songs written about them) and Star Wars minor actor to her name.

She has a little more pull IMHO.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Speaking of announcers, JR announced he's hanging it up at the end of the year.
    Hate to see him retire. But fighting health issues and all…guy was a huge voice for a big generation of fans.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Darby Allin really broke his foot in the post match angle. Everest has to wait until next year

https://fxtwitter.com/DarbyAllin/sta...H8q_xyOgQ&s=19

Ultimate Member

So we get more Rock crap because...more annoying crap...