Page 101 of 186 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2780
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    No one was interviewed until way after it happened.
    Choptop, might you have a link to a good article about it? I wasn't sure if they release the report itself to the public or if just parts of it were seen/reported on.

Spectacular Member

Wait, was he talking about the child trafficking movie that came out a few months ago and made a good amount? If so...hate to see him lose a job over it. I'd presume most adults (I hope) are against slavery and child slavery in particular. I've read that "Q-Anon" people have supported some pretty wild stories about child-trafficking, but did the movie itself? I haven't seen it as it would anger me & put me in a bad mood. But jeez, seems totally wrong to lose your employment because your lauding a movie. I watched Michael Moore's Farenheit 9/11 back in the day and it was full of conspiracy/inaccuracies. But some people loved it and exclaimed it to others. Wouldn't want them fired for what movies they like.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    No one was interviewed until way after it happened.
    Even worse!
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Quote Originally Posted by jtd View Post
    Wait, was he talking about the child trafficking movie that came out a few months ago and made a good amount? If so...hate to see him lose a job over it. I'd presume most adults (I hope) are against slavery and child slavery in particular. I've read that "Q-Anon" people have supported some pretty wild stories about child-trafficking, but did the movie itself? I haven't seen it as it would anger me & put me in a bad mood. But jeez, seems totally wrong to lose your employment because your lauding a movie. I watched Michael Moore's Farenheit 9/11 back in the day and it was full of conspiracy/inaccuracies. But some people loved it and exclaimed it to others. Wouldn't want them fired for what movies they like.
    Hasn't one of the people portrayed in the movie been found out to be a rather heinous *******, not the saint the movie would have you believe?

And screw the QAnon people, reap what they sow.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Bloodline - Cody / Seth segment was kind of dumb.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

“Phenomenal one , boring one Yeaah. How bout you grow a pair and show up next week !” LA Knight smashing tv with chair.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    “Phenomenal one , boring one Yeaah. How bout you grow a pair and show up next week !” LA Knight smashing tv with chair.
    LA Knight and AJ Styles is a good example of "here's something to do" hopefully it'll lead to something in the future, like a championship feud between them. They've already set up Drew and LA Knight too.

Was reading parts of the military's report about the Ashley Massaro alleged case. Unless I'm not understanding it...the military interviewed people involved, witnesses, etc. and it didn't fit what she had alleged?

The internet makes us all want to jump immediately to conclusions whenever there is an allegation. I can't claim to know all the happened with the Massaro case, but as well can't unfairly judge the WWE for their handling of it.
    The U.S. military has a long history of being corrupt when it comes sexual assualt and rape cases.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Ian was initially offered the Collision job, only to turn it down for family/personal reasons (he didn't want to spend so much time on the road as he does the commentary for ROH remotely). Upon turning the job down, he was the person that recommended Kevin Kelly for the position.

Around November/December Ian expressed his disappointment that Kevin was shilling for a Qanon movie, and generally parroting a bunch of alt-right conspiracy talking points.

A week or two ago, Kevin went on a massive, unhinged rant about how Ian was defaming him (libeling him, lol) and trying to sabotage his job.

That makes no sense given that:

1) Ian turned down the job;

2) he was the one that got Kevin the job; and

3) all of Kevin's Qanon and conspiracy crap was public on Twitter.
    56 years old white man fired over his Qanon conspiracy theories, sounds about right. Dude must've had some serious backstage heat if Tony had to fire him.

I’m kinda hoping that Knight goes over AJ at Wrestlemania, so he can feud with Paul. Like to see Paul escape with a win against Randy Orton. This way you can let Paul and Knight trade the US title awhile and build them to main event picture.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So who takes the pin fall in that Rock/Roman vs Cody/Seth match on Night 1?

I'm guessing Cody so that the next night when/if he 'finishes his story' it'll leave unfinished business for him and The Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    So who takes the pin fall in that Rock/Roman vs Cody/Seth match on Night 1?

I'm guessing Cody so that the next night when/if he 'finishes his story' it'll leave unfinished business for him and The Rock.
    I’m thinking Cody will defeat the Rock. As a way he gets put over twice at Wrestlemania. It’s gonna be a big thing to pin both men on each night. It will make Cody’s era special.

I wrote the whole saga out.

Ian said he was disappointed to learn this about KK.

kK's unhinged rant is what cost him his job as well as poor performance.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Choptop, might you have a link to a good article about it? I wasn't sure if they release the report itself to the public or if just parts of it were seen/reported on.
    I've posted the Vice articles in this thread.

Start with Vice.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    That one is a straight up non-starter...

First off, the current champ is a heel.

Past that, there is no way anyone is going to be able to suspend disbelief when it comes to either of them being able to get in there and go with Joe.
    Um I'm pretty sure they already have gone 1 on 1 with Joe also we need to do away with this only heels can fight faces BS

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Pushing either Buck towards the World title in a company where Jay White of all people is currently mucking around in a comedy stable would be almost insulting. I don't even think they'd want to ever be singles guys anyway but they aren't bigger heels than Christian Cage. Okada is the greatest wrestler of his generation having him debut to go after Eddie Kingston's midcard titles while one of the Bucks for after the AEW championship wouldn't make Okada look too good. The roster's too bloated with top singles stars to have a tag team go for a singles title.
    You can never have to many heels going after the WC why not have White Okada the Bucks all after whoever the top guy is I didn't say they have to win part of my problem with wwe is they can only have 3 or 4 top heels at one time it gets boring

And let me say it before you start I don't hate wwe never have so please stop saying that.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...MzzsKmqdZcTpXP

As you can see it's a lot of no one knows anything BS.