Page 68 of 181 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2701
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    it will be a major step down for Bianca to be thrown in with Lashley to be an equalizer for whatever he has going on. B Fab is fine for that role.
    It depends if and it appears it is, to point to Rhea vs Bianca then it wouldn't be a step down, it would be equal footing because right now Ripley is their hottest female performer. Now Bianca is overkill to neutralize Scarlet (B-Fab would suffice for that) but if Rhea is the goal then Bianca would be great on the Pride especially if the WWE wants to push Tez to a higher level as well. This might be ideal for Jade however and might set up an interesting storyline of Tez caught between a stablemate and his wife. For me B-Fab drags the Lashley faction down more than they lift her up so far at least.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    It depends if and it appears it is, to point to Rhea vs Bianca then it wouldn't be a step down, it would be equal footing because right now Ripley is their hottest female performer. Now Bianca is overkill to neutralize Scarlet (B-Fab would suffice for that) but if Rhea is the goal then Bianca would be great on the Pride especially if the WWE wants to push Tez to a higher level as well. This might be ideal for Jade however and might set up an interesting storyline of Tez caught between a stablemate and his wife. For me B-Fab drags the Lashley faction down more than they lift her up so far at least.
    Bianca doesn't need to be female member of a stable to get Rhea. The Judgment Day are always absent when Rhea deals with the Women division so there's no need for a stable war to make the feud happen. Unless Jade is the centerpiece she doesn't need a stable either. She's already a star and they need to start making use of her once they think she's ready.

B Fab is fine where she is because being a valet is the best she can hope for. She's not good in the ring and being in a role that limits her exposure to it is for the best.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

According to Wrestling Observer….

- Back in 2021 Scott D’Amore planned to bring in Braun Strowman to Impact Wrestling. This was due for Bound for Glory. They were going to call it Braun for Glory . Anthem stepped in and refused to do it. Believing that Strowman’s salary demands would not help the overall business.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Can’t believe that Tama Tonga is retiring would have loved to see him against Roman Reigns.
    Roman fears Toma Tonga
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

lol at Ivar being one of the 12 for a chance to be in the Elimination Chamber. Guess they needed a jobber in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not sure I see Cody signing back up with WWE just to chase a title...
    He has already signed an extension, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Meaning that I don't think that he would have done that for anything less than a title.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not sure I see Cody signing back up with WWE just to chase a title...
    Oh he might win it for a month or two but if you want to be a face the big money is in the chase, Hulk Hogan notwithstanding. Cody gets this, anyone that knows the business knows that. People remember Daniel Bryan's chase for the title and winning it. They don't remember his title reign itself. Dusty and Sting never had long or memorable title runs but well remembered title chases.

Extraordinary Member

HHH officially announces Cody vs Roman for the title. Hope Cody ain't lying next to that rubber ducky at the end again...

Extraordinary Member

Randy and Drew confirmed for the men's chamber

The other spots to be determined by the following matches

Kevin Owens vs Dominik Mysterio
    LA Knight vs Ivar
    Bobby Lashley vs Bronson Reed
    Logan Paul vs The Miz

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Randy and Drew confirmed for the men's chamber

The other spots to be determined by the following matches

Kevin Owens vs Dominik Mysterio
    LA Knight vs Ivar
    Bobby Lashley vs Bronson Reed
    Logan Paul vs The Miz
    All but that Knight match make sense.

I hope DM Hunk calls the Claymore the Get Better Sleep.

DM Hunk should win and hold that title till Punk comes back.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-09-2024 at 09:18 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I’m sure we’re going to get AJ vs Knight at Wrestlemania due to how things have went the past week.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Wait...What? I guess Jey might be getting that IC title.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    According to Wrestling Observer….

- Back in 2021 Scott D’Amore planned to bring in Braun Strowman to Impact Wrestling. This was due for Bound for Glory. They were going to call it Braun for Glory . Anthem stepped in and refused to do it. Believing that Strowman’s salary demands would not help the overall business.
    Huh. Seems like Anthem made the right decision.

In said tragic news pro wrestler Billy Jack Haynes was arrested at his home in Portland yesterday. Haynes its claimed shot his wife.

https://www.koin.com/news/portland/s...investigation/

Hannibal who has spoken with Billy Jack before and is close has claimed Haynes wife was suffering from Alzheimer’s. And Billy himself may have dementia as well.