Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 2820
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Punk and Danhausen are still friends. As both shared this today…IMG_2271.jpg

I now hope one day we see Very Evil reunite with Punk in WWE.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

The French audience was amazing.

WWE need to do more stuff there.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Jade did a real life SvR create a finisher.
    That finish was insane.

The crowd's reaction made it even more special.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

Europe is starved for good, big wrestling in general.

Whenever AEW, New Japan, and WWE show up ... The crowd shows out and shows up.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The Ronda Rousey incident isn't the only reason why Gulak got fired

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...50b42718c4895&

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

And people would say the old ways shouldn’t happen. Love to see this dude in ring with a Wahoo or Dutch. He’d likely get a shot back at him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

In a bit of nice sappy news , Sid Vicious has a photo on social media of himself and his 2 grandchildren. Sid is now , no longer sole MASTER….AND RULER….of the World !

I think he’s ok with sharing it now…

If WWE could bottle up half the energy of that Lyons crowd and spread it around every show would be banging. What a great crowd. Watching Smackdown and tbe PLE were worth it just in the crowd alone. Jey had them eating out of the palm of his hand. And for Randy they sang his whole freaking song! Every verse. Every word. I don’t even know the words and I watch this stuff everyday.
    A B+ PLE that was made A+ by the crowd.

Hunter said they just didn't renew his contract FWIW.

Sounds like a grade A ass.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Hunter said they just didn't renew his contract FWIW.

Sounds like a grade A ass.
    You know your truly a piece of sh-t if Cody Rhodes decides to bury you ....from 7 years ago...

https://twitter.com/WrestleTalk_TV/s...47425623560645

"There is a wrestler by the name of Drew Gulak, and I'm going to go ahead and tell you I think he sucks. He does a grizzled old vet routine, he hasn't done anything or made any money anywhere, and he shouldn't be doing that routine.

"He looked at me from his table, and frustrated and jealous, because there were people in line at my table - hell they might have been in line just for the pizza - says to me, 'So that's what you need to get over', and he walks away in a total huff and temper tantrum.

"Since then that guy is on my list. 100%. I will regularly text Ethan Page just to tell him how much I think Drew Gulak sucks."

Speaking of Cody , he decided in the post Backlash Press conference to discuss ....LA KNIGHT ?

As Cody brings up there is something interesting about a program to see who The Man really is in the company. Regardless of face vs face.

So in other words, the guy was a major prick who should've been canned long ago but only got the heave ho when it became too much to cover up.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I'm really still high off of Backlash!

Honestly, on paper it looked very predictable, but the execution was amazing. Everyone brought their A game last night. I dare say I enjoyed it a little bit more than Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

As long as they keep doing shows at MSG and Barclays (I'm a biased NY'er), then they can do as many overseas shows as they want because France brought it. Their energy was infectious and it warmed my heart the reception that they gave Naomi.

Besides I'd take a French crowd over a West Bubble F*** Midwest crowd chanting "WHAT!" because they think it's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    I'm really still high off of Backlash!

Honestly, on paper it looked very predictable, but the execution was amazing. Everyone brought their A game last night. I dare say I enjoyed it a little bit more than Mania.

As long as they keep doing shows at MSG and Barclays (I'm a biased NY'er), then they can do as many overseas shows as they want because France brought it. Their energy was infectious and it warmed my heart the reception that they gave Naomi.

Besides I'd take a French crowd over a West Bubble F*** Midwest crowd chanting "WHAT!" because they think it's cool.

Almost 30 years later, and Stone Cold's old catchphrase is still going when heels pick up the mic.

Extraordinary Member

Couldn't catch the 1st play of BackLash in full. Watching the replay now. Helluva an event Yeeshh! And it wasn't just the crowd hyping things up. Some really excellent matches and spots. That finishing move with Jade and Kairi was one for the highlight reels. Can honestly say everybody did the damn thing.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; Today at 03:14 PM.