Page 137 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2748
    Ultimate Member

AJ Styles is another guy that doesn't know how to have a bad match..

Fantastic Member

LA Knight did a better job against AJ Styles than Sami Zayn did against Gunther.

Ultimate Member

I really liked the 3-way but didn't like the result.

It was a pretty good match.

Ultimate Member

Io is a machine but Bayley had to win this.

Putting Bull Nakano in the HoF but having their current Japanese champ lose the belt in the same weekend is a choice.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Drew beat Seth, went over to Taunt Punk, Punk attacked him (apparently his arm cast as kayfabe), Damian cashed in after-
    Which we knew would happen since Drew had been taunting Punk for weeks. I'm sure Punk had a smile...2 of the guys onscreen he doesn't like...both lost in the end lol.

Tomorrow Priest needs to show up and try to induct Punk into Judgement Day comically. (In fact you could have Punk use the group as cover to get at Drew , once he does he can turn on the group as he claims...it was only til I got better....Damian.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Edited post.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Which we knew would happen since Drew had been taunting Punk for weeks. I'm sure Punk had a smile...2 of the guys onscreen he doesn't like...both lost in the end lol.

Tomorrow Priest needs to show up and try to induct Punk into Judgement Day comically. (In fact you could have Punk use the group as cover to get at Drew , once he does he can turn on the group as he claims...it was only til I got better....Damian.
    They had to figure out how to let Punk's "Yeah, I'm Always Out With An Injury..." butt get a "W..." somehow.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Putting Bull Nakano in the HoF but having their current Japanese champ lose the belt in the same weekend is a choice.
    Bull Nakano was so ahead of the time for WWE in the 90s.

But I remember her having absolute barn burners with Alundra Blaze back in the day.

Ultimate Member

Did WWE just show a picture of Cody with Omega and Jericho?

We live in interesting times.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    They had to figure out how to let Punk's "Yeah, I'm Always Out With An Injury..." butt get a "W..." somehow.
    It made sense though. Priest had to cash in somehow and really the injury Punk had ....really benefited him here. Punk didn't need a title really and I even said that months ago if the plan was for him to win the World title at Wrestlemania , he should be set in a few months to drop it to Gunther.

Priest as World Champion opens doors for LA Knight now....RAW needs a top #1 face as Rollins can take time off now .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

This main event..lolol

Holy crap. That was a wild main event. And the story is finally over. Now, for a new one.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

that was a overbooked mess of a main event.....................AND I LOVED EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that was a overbooked mess of a main event.....................AND I LOVED EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT!
    My thoughts exactly. I loved everything about it