Page 122 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2788

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Why is everything I say AEW vs wwe with you? It's getting really old....
    You literally just said WWE sucks I've never seen you say that about AEW gee wonder why I think you hate it and love AEW. Jay and LA are in somewhat similar situations but you are ok with Jay's booking but not LA's. What's the difference? You weren't saying AEW sucks when they stupidly had him lose to an MJF who was in the hospital before their match. You say Rhea isn't that great and people only like her because she's hot, you conveniently don't seem to feel that way about any woman in AEW. You think the WWE Speed twitter thing sounds stupid, you hate 90% of what they do and aren't shy about saying so while defending everything AEW does without fail. Let it come out Tony Khan has been secretly booking WWE and suddenly you'd love everything they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    CMLL show had Willow Nightingale team with Tessa Blanchard. What are they doing over there?
    i think they're building to a singles match with stephanie vaquer

He thinks I'm over against wwe or something I'm not I guess I see more wrong with wwe ATM but aew had its problems as well trust me I mean it's really odd because up to this point I was saying nothing but good things about how la was being used
    if it makes you feel any better it's not just you, bias against wwe and aew hypocrisy are his sworn enemy so i wouldn't take it personal. true dick is just holding us to account.

these are good times we live in as wrestling(including wwe) fans

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    You literally just said WWE sucks I've never seen you say that about AEW gee wonder why I think you hate it and love AEW. Jay and LA are in somewhat similar situations but you are ok with Jay's booking but not LA's. What's the difference? You weren't saying AEW sucks when they stupidly had him lose to an MJF who was in the hospital before their match. You say Rhea isn't that great and people only like her because she's hot, you conveniently don't seem to feel that way about any woman in AEW. You think the WWE Speed twitter thing sounds stupid, you hate 90% of what they do and aren't shy about saying so while defending everything AEW does without fail. Let it come out Tony Khan has been secretly booking WWE and suddenly you'd love everything they did.
    Ok 1 I didn't literally say wwe sucks I don't think I ever have but to be fair they have sucked more than a few times as have all wrestling promotions

2 I do like AEW more than wwe I do have problems with wwe as a whole but that doesn't mean I don't like thing's about wwe why is that a problem?

3 I've never been ok with JW bookings in AEW I think he needs to be In the WT picture I do like the bang bang scissor gang stuff I think that's all I said about him...

4 I was saying people only seem to favor Tiffany Stratton because she is hot not Rhea you don't even remember who I was talking about lol

5 Rhea is amazing

6 how do you know how I feel about all the women in AEW?

7 the speed thing does sound stupid maybe I'll be wrong but it's my opinion..

8 if I do defend everything AEW and hate 90% of what wwe does why is that a problem for you? I can say the same thing about you you hate 90% of AEW and defend wwe so what it's your opinion I don't care...
    Last edited by choptop; 03-31-2024 at 12:28 AM.

Ok 1 I didn't literally say wwe sucks I don't think I ever have but to be fair they have sucked more than a few times as have all wrestling promotions
    you did actually say "wwe sucks" a little harsh maybe but still not sure how that had anything to do with aew though.

2 I do like AEW more than wwe I do have problems with wwe as a whole but that doesn't mean I don't like thing's about wwe why is that a problem?

3 I've never been ok with JW bookings in AEW I think he needs to be In the WT picture I do like the bang bang scissor gang stuff I think that's all I said about him...

4 I was saying people only seem to favor Tiffany Stratton because she is hot not Rhea you don't even remember who I was talking about lol

5 Rhea is amazing

8 if I do defend everything AEW and hate 90% of what wwe does why is that a problem for you? I can say the same thing about you you hate 90% of AEW and defend wwe so what it's your opinion I don't care...
    i think everyone agreed about switchblade's booking in that title match with mjf. i'm looking forward to white getting back into the title pic when there's a face champion again, also he's done a great job elevating the assboys.

rhea being amazig i think is another universally agreed upon fact of life.

5 Rhea is amazing

I don't care if you like AEW more I'm pointing out how you get defensive over criticism AEW gets but do nothing but criticize WWE. If negativity is ok for one it should be ok for both. For someone who doesn't like most of what WWE does you are very aware of what they do instead of ignoring it. Yes my mistake it was Tiffany you insulted not Rhea. I still think you wouldn't have that opinion on Tiffany if she was in AEW. I criticize WWE way more than you do AEW. For awhile most of my posts here were going after Triple H for massively dropping the ball on the women's division. Because it doesn't fit the narrative that I hate AEW and love WWE it was ignored by everyone. I've never seen you go after Tony's bad booking.

I don't care if you like AEW more I'm pointing out how you get defensive over criticism AEW gets but do nothing but criticize WWE. If negativity is ok for one it should be ok for both. For someone who doesn't like most of what WWE does you are very aware of what they do instead of ignoring it. Yes my mistake it was Tiffany you insulted not Rhea. I still think you wouldn't have that opinion on Tiffany if she was in AEW. I criticize WWE way more than you do AEW. For awhile most of my posts here were going after Triple H for massively dropping the ball on the women's division. Because it doesn't fit the narrative that I hate AEW and love WWE it was ignored by everyone. I've never seen you go after Tony's bad booking.

i remember quite a few people disagreeing with you not ignoring it, i remember because i agreed with you hhh sucks. perhaps you're looking a little too hard for bias, hypocrisy, and narratives. maybe take some posts at face value.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-31-2024 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    you did actually say "wwe sucks" a little harsh maybe but still not sure how that had anything to do with aew though.

i think everyone agreed about switchblade's booking in that title match with mjf. i'm looking forward to white getting back into the title pic when there's a face champion again, also he's done a great job elevating the assboys.

rhea being amazig i think is another universally agreed upon fact of life.
    I mean they suck for missing out on knight I didn't literally mean they suck all together my bad.

I mean they suck for missing out on knight I didn't literally mean they suck all together my bad.
    no need to apologize, i didn't think it was a big deal. i also see no need to say how you feel about jay white's booking when saying what you think about la knight's booking.

You act like all I do is defend AEW I don't you make it seem like all I do is criticize WWE also untrue I take about what I feel like ATM. what do you mean ignoring it? I've watched wwe from 2002 though good and bad I'm not going to stop now because I you don't like me criticizing it.

I also have no need to go after Tony's bad booking you do that snuff for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    no need to apologize, i didn't think it was a big deal. i also see no need to say how you feel about jay white's booking when saying what you think about la knight's booking.
    Thank you mean a lot actually I'll always like wwe it's just the last 10 years or so I think they haven't been as good that doesn't mean I hate them I've just been disappointed they've turned into the McDonald's of wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Truth be told, everything is a far second to the whole Bloodline story. Even with Seth in it, his match is a distant 2nd and that is only because of the work of Drew, who has been GOLD and should get the win. I mean, I was watching SD and when AJ showed up, I was like, oh yeah, he has a match with LAK. Then I remembered that LAK was huge...4 months ago...Once Cody won the RR, EVERYONE has taken a back seat to that storyline as it's overshadowed everything. Thankfully, it's been good and thankfully the work that AL and LAK are putting in is really good for their storyline. Actually, All the storylines have been good, even if they have been overshadowed by the Bloodline...Well, except Jey vs Jimmy...Yeah, it's got built in heat but the selling of it has been a snoozefest...Now watch them have the best match of the nights...

As for Jade, I so wanted her to just wipe the ring of everyone...She doesn't need friends and that's how they should have built her.
    Absolutely. Literally, the Bloodline story is pushing this Mania and everything else is just...there. But bless Drew's heart, he's pulling out all the stops.

With Jade, I really think putting her in the 6 woman tag is just to mask her shortcomings and to prop her up. It'll go good and I'm sure it'll make her look strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Absolutely. Literally, the Bloodline story is pushing this Mania and everything else is just...there. But bless Drew's heart, he's pulling out all the stops.

With Jade, I really think putting her in the 6 woman tag is just to mask her shortcomings and to prop her up. It'll go good and I'm sure it'll make her look strong.
    She can then turn on her baddies and lay them out post match.

She is a great heel but sucks with fodder and stable mates IMHO.

A mouth piece manager would be good. Or in a stable where she's the only female. I think she'd be perfect with Paul. Too bad he's locked up already.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    She can then turn on her baddies and lay them out post match.

She is a great heel but sucks with fodder and stable mates IMHO.

A mouth piece manager would be good. Or in a stable where she's the only female. I think she'd be perfect with Paul. Too bad he's locked up already.
    You cooking. Jade and Paul together would be gold.

Ultimate Member

The Bloodline storyline needs to end being the dominant storyline or else the other matches will continue to suffer.

Did Tamyra Mensah do Any good?