Page 136 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2760
    Ultimate Member

Yeah, I think the actual wrestling on Night 1 wasn't great.

I liked the story with Zayn/Gunther but the actual match could have been better given these guys ability.

Also, the ads seem over the top as some others have pointed out. As an aside, I think consumers are getting disproportionate amount of advertising these days, be it in live events, websites and even streaming sites. Even Roku TVs are jamming in ads, it's all a little much.

Fantastic Member

I think Gunther/Zayn seemed so bad because we had seen the better versions of it with Miz/Gunther and Reigns/Zayn.

What really bothered me last night was the Ladder match. Dom and JD should have been in the match over New Day. Dunne/Bate were great, DIY was fun, R-Truth got his moment however the pacing was bad..Priest botched his choke spot and tracking the players in the match was rough.

My favorite match of the night was the Lucha one which once again I'm not sure why it wasn't 4 on 4 elimination style. Andrade has such a high ceiling and yet both companies don't seem to know how to use him to get over.

And to be frank...the Andre The Giant Battle Royal should have been on the card just to break up the tedium. And Jimmy vs Jey should have been a squash

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    I hate to say it because the show wasn't bad....but did anyone else find night one to be kinda sloppy and underwhelming. Not really hyped for night 2
    It was very underwhelming.

My only highlights were Becky/Rhea, Bianca's Mania undefeated streak continuing and Sami/Gunther.

I'm still so disappointed in Jimmy/Jey match. There was so much they could've done and it could've been produced way better than what we got.

I hate to say it because the show wasn't bad....but did anyone else find night one to be kinda sloppy and underwhelming. Not really hyped for night 2
    Becky vs Rhea was pretty good the bloodline vs Cody and SR was cool rest was just alright didn't feel like WM more like a filler PPV.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Becky vs Rhea was pretty good the bloodline vs Cody and SR was cool rest was just alright didn't feel like WM more like a filler PPV.
    Becky vs Rhea wasn't bad but Rhea was working as a Heel (after getting the face entrance) and the ending was pretty sloppy.

The tag match was okay but the finish could have been better.

It's also hard to have blood feuds without y'know blood. This feels like Wrestlemania IV or 2000 just really average and unspectacular.

Ultimate Member

It seems it's impossible for Rollins to have a bad match at this point...

EDIT: How many claymores have we seen already..lolol.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    It seems it's impossible for Rollins to have a bad match at this point...
    People can say what they want but he really is this generation’s Mr WrestleMania.

Ultimate Member

Drew McIntyre 's hatred got the better of him...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Fantastic Member

Well that was an improvement from last night...though now Priest is the champ he's going to have to wrestle well now

Well that was an improvement from last night...though now Priest is the champ he's going to have to wrestle well now
    so we did get the cash in. Who did Priest pin?

Think a lot of the cloud over Mania is Bloodline fatigue. They dropped the ball by not having Cody win it last year and we got a year of Bloodline and finish the story fatigue. Plus, WWE has been stale the last year. That's why I think we needed multiple title changes to switch things up and move forward with new stories and feuds.

Ultimate Member

Snoop's voice and commentary is so silly..

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so we did get the cash in. Who did Priest pin?
    Drew beat Seth, went over to Taunt Punk, Punk attacked him (apparently his arm cast as kayfabe), Damian cashed in after-

Ultimate Member

Think a lot of the cloud over Mania is Bloodline fatigue. They dropped the ball by not having Cody win it last year and we got a year of Bloodline and finish the story fatigue. Plus, WWE has been stale the last year. That's why I think we needed multiple title changes to switch things up and move forward with new stories and feuds.
    It always got a groan from me when Roman would mock Cena for saying and doing the same things over and over again, right before he'd do the very same thing. I've been done with the Bloodline since like a week after it all started.

Fantastic Member

I think it's more telling the same stories and having the same matches. The main events don't feel like main events because every match is a main event.