Page 131 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2801

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    What a fucking loser. Can't even pull a Paul Orndorff...
    i know right, i bet the dude can't even show support to his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Given Lee’s absences fans would forget he had surgeries as this shows…

https://www.sportskeeda.com/aew/news...restlemania-40
    "fans" you just gotta love'em don't you.

This is the most note worthy thing Lee has done in a long…long time. And it’s not even getting in a ring lol.
    that's what makes it so damn funny super, his health issues and subsequent surgeries have kept him out of the ring!! a damn knee slapper if i ever heard one.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-06-2024 at 02:32 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Paul Heyman spot was beautiful to see. I do wish Dreamer , Raven and Douglas had gotten in. St least Raven n Dreamer.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i know right, i bet the dude can't even show support to his girlfriend.

"fans" you just gotta love'em don't you.

that's what makes it so damn funny super, his health issues and subsequent surgeries have kept him out of the ring!! a damn knee slapper if i ever heard one.
    I read the 1st time you posted about his surgeries this past January. I explained that given 2023 , fans may have thought he was at home like Miro. Tony Khan when he pulled him from Worlds End bragged up 2-3 matches he had in 2023.

Lee himself said he had been battling issues since 2022 on twitter. That was back in December.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

One of the FB pages had Tony Khan’s face in a corner with “BETRAYAL” with Lee thing as a funny spot.

Good for Mark Briscoe!

I read the 1st time you posted about his surgeries this past January. I explained that given 2023 , fans may have thought he was at home like Miro. Tony Khan when he pulled him from Worlds End bragged up 2-3 matches he had in 2023.

Lee himself said he had been battling issues since 2022 on twitter. That was back in December.
    and that's the LOL part right??

On twitter back in December Keith Lee denied his health or injuries were why Tony was underutilizing him: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/threa...g-him.2464730/ he went out of his way to respond to a fan who was talking about how little he's been used. He definitely had health issues at various points but not all the time. Let's not forget Miro and Andrade went a year without being on tv and neither one was hurt. Malakai Black went 2 years between singles matches. Tony is the definition of a doormat. I'm thinking those guys don't like to do jobs so refuse when asked and Tony's too spineless to be a boss and make them do what they're told.

I see people getting angry at Triple H's comments about grinding and I'm not surprised by the reactions. When Tony fired Big Swole then tried to publicly humiliate her by going on twitter and saying he fired her because her wrestling wasn't good enough the same people were real quiet. When Thunder Rosa had to vacate her championship in a short backstage segment Tony defended it by saying she wasn't the draw CM Punk was so she didn't deserve the dignity of vacating in a longer in ring segment like Punk got. When Tony fired a guy with a broken jaw with no 90 day no compete income to live off while he's hurt and can't work the indies these people weren't half as mad. Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.
    Last edited by The True Detective; 04-06-2024 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    On twitter back in December Keith Lee denied his health or injuries were why Tony was underutilizing him: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/threa...g-him.2464730/ he went out of his way to respond to a fan who was talking about how little he's been used. He definitely had health issues at various points but not all the time. Let's not forget Miro and Andrade went a year without being on tv and neither one was hurt. Malakai Black went 2 years between singles matches. Tony is the definition of a doormat. I'm thinking those guys don't like to do jobs so refuse when asked and Tony's too spineless to be a boss and make them do what they're told.

I see people getting angry at Triple H's comments about grinding and I'm not surprised by the reactions.
    wtf they mad about??

When Tony fired Big Swole then tried to publicly humiliate her by going on twitter and saying he fired her because her wrestling wasn't good enough the same people were real quiet. When Thunder Rosa had to vacate her championship in a short backstage segment Tony defended it by saying she wasn't the draw CM Punk was so she didn't deserve the dignity of vacating in a longer in ring segment like Punk got. When Tony fired a guy with a broken jaw with no 90 day no compete income to live off while he's hurt and can't work the indies these people weren't half as mad. Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.
    but at least we have you to call them out true dick.

and that's the LOL part right??
    No the LOL part that you seem to be missing weirdly by is the fans who obviously had no clue Lee had 2 surgeries in 2024. I even forgot given how he's been used. The reaction of them saying "Ask HHH for a job...." "BETRAYAL !!" etc. I get your irked by this , but again the funny part was seeing him on camera and reaction of fans to it.

The HHH comments really come from a place of an old school mentality in a way. Trips came up from Killer Kowalski school and when he came in there was WCW and WWF. But everyone could tell you then the WWF was the BIG SHOW. The promotion where everyone wanted to go...to make the show in New York.

The WWE may have competition from Japan and AEW here in the states. But the WWE by many is the #1 company that can make you a mega star. Its what a number work for and its not easy. Back in 2000s Rob Van Dam detailed how the travel and more was really hard then. He would fly home , get maybe 2 days and have to head out again that week to keep going. Sure the company maybe cutting house shows which helps...but a number still gotta travel , do media , train , etc.

Becky Lynch for her media interview days ago looked wore out. And that is one person folks. Imagine a number going that way.

HHH had to handle the grind himself at one point. Remember for a few years he wasn't married to Stephanie and was doing what he is telling folks. He was there doing that very thing.

This is telling young guys , you wanna be in WWE....you wanna be at the top and get to a Wrestlemania and get big money. It takes the work, the grind and the effort to do it. That seems to be his message.

Some won't....some will move onto easier roads and that is their right. But if a young guy wants that shot at WWE this is telling em the work that is gonna be needed.

No the LOL part that you seem to be missing weirdly by is the fans who obviously had no clue Lee had 2 surgeries in 2024. I even forgot given how he's been used. The reaction of them saying "Ask HHH for a job...." "BETRAYAL !!" etc. I get your irked by this , but again the funny part was seeing him on camera and reaction of fans to it.
    but doesn't it get funnier when you realize he hasn't been on tv this year because he has health issues and surgeries in jan??

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

wtf they mad about??

but at least we have you to call them out true dick.
    People are seeing Triple H comment about the grind as a shot towards Ospreay. He went with AEW because of the lighter schedule and it didn't require him to move to the states

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    People are seeing Triple H comment about the grind as a shot towards Ospreay. He went with AEW because of the lighter schedule and it didn't require him to move to the states
    yeah it seems like sour grapes and pettiness also unnecessary when in the position wwe is in but i don't see anything to actually be angry about. i guess it's like true dick said "Hypocrites gonna hypocrite"

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

yeah it seems like sour grapes and pettiness also unnecessary when in the position wwe is in but i don't see anything to actually be angry about. i guess it's like true dick said "Hypocrites gonna hypocrite"
    It feeds into the tribalism that has a vice grip on wrestling discourse.