Page 162 of 184 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2755

Quote Originally Posted by djk61387 View Post
    I kind of suspected something like that would happen since both the World Title and the Women's World Title are the same. I'm expecting the Smackdown Tag Team title's to be rebranded as the WWE Tag Team Titles and them looking like a modified version of the WWE Championship and the WWE Women's Championship. All the World Titles having a similar look and the WWE titles having a similar look. Can't say I'm the biggest fan.
    It would make sense if they had weight classes and lots of them like MMA.

Even then, most have different designs.

These are just getting bland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    What could help with that if they gave the plates some color to make the details pop. The griffins on the plate blend in so much they are barely noticable l.
    I get "corporate synergy" and this would go a long way to help IMHO, too.

But intricate layering is a poor design choice with samey, giant tacky company logo with colored lettering on top.

I wish they'd start naming belts after HOFers i.e. the Hennig Memorial Intercontinental Champion or Freebird World Tag Team Championship. Whenever they redesign, they could change the memorial placard. It's an easy way to print money.

It's something sports related that WWE can do that really only like 2 other promotions could do without it feeling forced.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-16-2024 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Autocorrect doesn't know wrestling
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Lex making more than Hot Rod feels like a slap in the face.
    Look at their appearances and see if it adds up. Hot Rod may have only worked a few shows while Lex worked more.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well according to Bodyslam net the Motor City Machine Guns are headed to AEW. A deal is being worked out.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It would make sense if they had weight classes and lots of them like MMA.

Even then, most have different designs.

These are just getting bland.

I get "corporate synergy" and this would go a long way to help IMHO, too.

But intricate layering is a poor design choice with samey, giant tacky company logo with colored lettering on top.

I wish they'd start naming belts after HOFers i.e. the Hennig Memorial Intercontinental Champion or Freebird World Tag Team Championship. Whenever they redesign, they could change the memorial placard. It's an easy way to print money.

It's something sports related that WWE can do that really only like 2 other promotions could do without it feeling forced.
    As far the belts naming goes I think they should do that with the women's belts. Ronda Rousey in her book mentioned talking to Triple H about why are the women championships have to be gendered while the men titles are not. He agreed with her and took it up with Vince and got yelled at about being woke bullshit. Now would be a great time to course correct on that.

It's official Motor City Machine Guns are in AEW
    https://comicbook.com/wwe/amp/news/r...-machine-guns/

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    It's official Motor City Machine Guns are in AEW
    https://comicbook.com/wwe/amp/news/r...-machine-guns/
    AEW need to cool down on big signings HOWEVER their "best tag division in all of wrestling" has been shot to **** lately.

The tag tourney showed us that.

This will be a good boost to their division IMHO.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    As far the belts naming goes I think they should do that with the women's belts. Ronda Rousey in her book mentioned talking to Triple H about why are the women championships have to be gendered while the men titles are not. He agreed with her and took it up with Vince and got yelled at about being woke bullshit. Now would be a great time to course correct on that.
    In that case you have to give AEW credit for naming their second women's title the TBS Championship.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Extraordinary Member

In NXT news, Drew Gulak has been killed by the mob

https://twitter.com/LeenProducer/sta...htmode%3Dfalse

"I just received the minutes from the January 3, 2024 Oklahoma State Athletic Commission meeting regarding @AEW and a match Nyla Rose had at their Dec. 20 show. The Commission decided to warn AEW against doing it again.
    @tylertalley22"

If I'm TK, I go back and book Nyla to win the championship there.

What a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    In NXT news, Drew Gulak has been killed by the mob
    What's funny is No Quarters refusal to pay for the hit setup a 6 man tag. Just pay the guys you cheap bastards.

According to a spokeperson for Janel Grant, The Rock and Cena still keep in touch with Vince after his resignation.

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/...97405152719142

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/LeenProducer/sta...htmode%3Dfalse

"I just received the minutes from the January 3, 2024 Oklahoma State Athletic Commission meeting regarding @AEW and a match Nyla Rose had at their Dec. 20 show. The Commission decided to warn AEW against doing it again.
    @tylertalley22"

If I'm TK, I go back and book Nyla to win the championship there.

What a disgrace.
    So Oklahoma proves yet again that they are a bunch of backwards cunning stunts.

Even more hilarious is that not one of those assholes would dare say **** to her face because she can probably kick their asses from one end of the room to the other.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Even more hilarious is that not one of those assholes would dare say **** to her face because she can probably kick their asses from one end of the room to the other.
    "WHO THE **** WAS IT?!! Don’t worry Oklahoma I’ll find the dastardly Transgender that *checks notes* entertained fans!!! HOW DARE THEY MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY?!!!"

Come on TK, strap on the rocket boots for a baby face push the the MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Danhausen has been pretty great through this, too.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-17-2024 at 06:30 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

This is so embarrassing for Oklahoma.

Just to give a guy the mention...

Looked a little bit like Calvin Tankman might have been working "Security..." at the end of Dynamite.