Page 161 of 184 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2751
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    That Liv chair throw looked early ECW dangerous when I first saw it. Now Mami is legit injured, hmmmm. Well in Kayfabe it adds fuel to the fued, each one costing the other a belt and time off.
    Chair shot didn't take her out. It was slams to the wall. Her shoulder is hurt.

Super might be interested in this. This is the pay scale for the WCW wrestlers through the years.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4088f50468533&

lol at Brain Knobbs only being paid a $1 in 98

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Super might be interested in this. This is the pay scale for the WCW wrestlers through the years.

Lex making more than Hot Rod feels like a slap in the face.

Schivanone said that his reaction to the All in Footage last week was him selling the angle. To put heat on the Bucks

https://fxtwitter.com/KXNGAO/status/...MH-zx6JDA&s=19

I don't believe that Tony

Extraordinary Member

the RAW tag team titles have a new design, and are now known as the World Tag Team Titles

A close up of the new world tag team championship

https://twitter.com/WWEShop/status/1...hXajsF8Bg&s=19

As a fellow black man, sometimes I wish Truth would tone it down a notch about being the buffoon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

There was one WCW payroll sheet that circulated and it showed the 1999 payroll . I think Ralphus was earning $75,000 grand a year as an onscreen talent besides his normal work driving the light truck lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There was one WCW payroll sheet that circulated and it showed the 1999 payroll . I think Ralphus was earning $75,000 grand a year as an onscreen talent besides his normal work driving the light truck lol.
    It's crazy to me that Sunny Onoo was earning more money than most of the cruisers. They were really undervalued

NWA ordered a wish.com version of Carmelo Hayes

https://vxtwitter.com/Carmelo_WWE/st...80660385104356

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It's crazy to me that Sunny Onoo was earning more money than most of the cruisers. They were really undervalued
    The Hogan contract was shown on one payroll leak from what I remember and how much he was getting for PPV's , live gates and more. Dude was making major bank. I believe it was the 1998 deal he signed.

EDIT ... as far as Ralphus getting paid....good for him. He was just an all around nice guy. So nice he couldn't be mean to fans or anything. He deserved that pay and time in the sun awhile there.

If anyone deserved money , it was a man with missing teeth who was like a walrus , who would even show up at house shows so dedicated after driving for hours. That's more than what some did then.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 04-15-2024 at 09:03 PM.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

A close up of the new world tag team championship

https://twitter.com/WWEShop/status/1...hXajsF8Bg&s=19
    All the belts are starting to look the same ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Onoo was WCW's liaison to Japanese promotions, sort of how Rocky Romero is now with NJPW and US promotions. He did a lot behind the scenes.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I kind of suspected something like that would happen since both the World Title and the Women's World Title are the same. I'm expecting the Smackdown Tag Team title's to be rebranded as the WWE Tag Team Titles and them looking like a modified version of the WWE Championship and the WWE Women's Championship. All the World Titles having a similar look and the WWE titles having a similar look. Can't say I'm the biggest fan.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    What could help with that if they gave the plates some color to make the details pop. The griffins on the plate blend in so much they are barely noticable l.