Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180
Results 2,686 to 2,698 of 2698
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    is kotr going to both sd & raw wrestlers??
    No idea as I watch when I can . I wonder if they will use KOTR like the old days to set up the next big main event guy ahead ?

I did chuckle seeing the Stalker pic as this is so odd timing. Last night at work me and friend was discussing wrestling stuff and I brought up how Windham was "The Stalker" character and wasn't really into doing it. He didn't know as he really didn't start watching til 2000.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

I really hope this overly sensitive stuff doesn't take hold in wrestling. It's kinda weird Sheamus being called fat. Being that he's in better shape than most guys in the arena lol. But still it's wrestling guys c'mon. Rick Rude would be shaking his head right now.

On a side note. WWE must have big plans for Melo going up against Cody 1st time out. Hope he gets a good push.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; Today at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    No idea as I watch when I can . I wonder if they will use KOTR like the old days to set up the next big main event guy ahead ?

I did chuckle seeing the Stalker pic as this is so odd timing. Last night at work me and friend was discussing wrestling stuff and I brought up how Windham was "The Stalker" character and wasn't really into doing it. He didn't know as he really didn't start watching til 2000.
    think how i felt finding out i'm the "stalker" and worse than that "alleged parent". like i'm innocent until proven guilty of being a parent but already convicted as a stalker!!

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I really hope this overly sensitive stuff doesn't take hold in wrestling. It's kinda weird Sheamus being called fat. Being that he's in better shape than most guys in the arena lol. But still it's wrestling guys c'mon. Rick Rude would be shaking his head right now.

On a side note. WWE must have big plans for Melo going up against Cody 1st time out. Hope he gets a good push.
    yeah sheamus is obviously still hitting the gym, that's why i thought it was kinda fukt up to put him on blast like that, not piggy james level but still seemed unnecessary.

Extraordinary Member

[QUOTE=BigLbo;6797402]yeah sheamus is obviously still hitting the gym, that's why i thought it was kinda fukt up to put him on blast like that, not piggy james level but still seemed unnecessary.
    [/QUOTE|

I think Logan Paul has gone harder on Kevin Owens lol. But yeah the piggy james thing was really effed up. We don't need to go back to those days.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; Today at 06:36 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post

Sheamus was being body shamed on social media when he made his return. The company is leaning on it with his exchange with Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    yeah sheamus is obviously still hitting the gym, that's why i thought it was kinda fukt up to put him on blast like that, not piggy james level but still seemed unnecessary.
    Drew actual posted the full clip of this segment to respond to one of Sheamus tweets lol.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

When AEW launched, I remember they did an angle where Adam Page was body shamed, but the message ended being a body positivity one.

As an aside but related, Loot on Apple TV had a funny sequence with two characters who are starting a pro wrestling league. When they auditioned heels, the heels insulted them, they got they’re feelings hurt, and decided the heels were two mean.

Is Punk setting something up with Chad Gable?

https://twitter.com/reigns_era/statu...b8X9G4zoA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Obviously, you have awful taste. I'm not familiar with Michelle, but I am very familiar with Torrie. She looked just fine.

Anyway, Bron Breaker going to Raw, with a Goldberg-esque Spear. And considering he played collegiate football (and was an amateur wrestler like his dad and uncle), it makes sense. Will be interesting to see what Raw does with him.
    Both Torrie and Michelle looked to be in great shape. Yes, their faces have aged, as most celebrities do when they've been away from professional hair and makeup artists on a daily basis. But "ruff?" No, they looked just fine to me.
    Watching television is not an activity.

McCool and Torrie looked great for their ages and were still in top shape. They definitely weren't rough looking

Come Monday morning, if you buy one TKO share, you officially will own more of WWE than Vince McMahon.

He sold his last shares yesterday.

Vince is fully divested now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Come Monday morning, if you buy one TKO share, you officially will own more of WWE than Vince McMahon.

He sold his last shares yesterday.

Vince is fully divested now.
    Hell yeah.

Too late for some things (like a Sting vs Undertaker match), but the future is looking good, without insulting the Legends.

Torrie Wilson…

YOU STILL GOT IT! *clap clap clap* YOU STILL GOT IT!