Page 168 of 187 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2796
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This video compares Kevin Dunn and Lee Fitting styles using Sami Zayn entrance in Montreal.

https://vxtwitter.com/peps_wrestling...bIcRqbUxJuE6mA

Lee is so much better

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This video compares Kevin Dunn and Lee Fitting styles using Sami Zayn entrance in Montreal.

https://vxtwitter.com/peps_wrestling...bIcRqbUxJuE6mA

Lee is so much better
    It’s a nice approach and works for current product right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Why will it be a hard watch?
    Pretty sure she had a hard time. The way she died etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Wow sure was Tiffy time last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    That girl is so impressive. I really want a feud with her and Bianca.

I need to catch up on Dark Side, but I see next week is finally the episode about Sensational Sherri. I can't wait for that.
    Guevara...

Get out your note pad, and take a couple of things down while you watch this...

Broken Matt Hardy is back in TNA !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I did like that Yeeeeeessss in the dark.

TNA had some nice returns tonight…Mike Santana , Matt Hardy and Sami Calihan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    In other news, Kenny Omega's been implying some very nasty thins about Rossy Ogawa
    Well ... Rossy has open casting calls for 13-21 year old unmarried girls.

Told AZM she looked too old when she was 17.

He releases an all underage bikini calendar.

And those are just the public things ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

It's weird that Kenny has supposedly known all of these dark things about Rossy for years but is only just now revealing them. Why didn't he say anything previously? The second the guy's ousted from Stardom and had no connection to AEW now Kenny's memory can kick in? I'm not doubting any allegations against Rossy but Kenny's previous silence on the matter when Rossy was with Stardom and AEW wanted to work with them vs him talking now when Rossy's no longer an obstacle to a working relationship is interesting.

Shawne Merriman was looking really great is he wrestling now?

I admit this was one of the best early shoot interviews and it’s Rick Steiner. Rick was close to Doctor Death who mentored him in UWF and Japan. Watts told him to watch Williams and pick up things that he wanted to use. He also had to watch Buzz Sawyer…

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    It's weird that Kenny has supposedly known all of these dark things about Rossy for years but is only just now revealing them. Why didn't he say anything previously? The second the guy's ousted from Stardom and had no connection to AEW now Kenny's memory can kick in? I'm not doubting any allegations against Rossy but Kenny's previous silence on the matter when Rossy was with Stardom and AEW wanted to work with them vs him talking now when Rossy's no longer an obstacle to a working relationship is interesting.
    Kenny didn't say anything. He says Rossy does shady **** and there are worse things but stops himself from elaborating.

Crazzy Steve lost TDMC way too soon.

In addition to Danhausen recovering from injury, his wife just had a miscarriage recently.

Sad days ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I still can't get over how silly the Veer release is (if true). They spent months upon months hyping his debut. Then it fizzled. Honestly they should have LEANED into that with a comical deal where they'd announce his debut on RAW in 2nd hour. Then 20 minutes before , announce his debut in that time. Then have him come out and cut a promo saying people don't deserve to see his debut ! But next week ...he may debut.

Then you have people post a hype video. Cole can joke Veer has a lot of money apparently to do this. But you do more than the savage crap monster they presented. (In fact you can play him up as a modern day Bruiser Brody...he's vicious...but very smart...like what Brodie Lee was going to do)
    I think when AOP came back it was the death sentence for Mahal and his group. I'm shocked Omos hasn't been cut yet