Page 173 of 187 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2796

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    When De Laurentiis bankrolled it, he essentially that he said he wanted a film more like the first film.

It's the reason that a lot of things happening in the second film do not make any sense if you have seen the first film(Necrimonicon/The cabin)

While it is not exactly a remake, it is a lot like a remake.
    They re did the beginning because they didn't have the rights to the first movie for whatever reason if you ignore that every thing else makes sense more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i always viewed evil dead 2 as a remake not really a sequel.

man kotr could be fukn stacked this year.
    Besides the prolong it picks up right were the last ended though

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Man, I just don't see it...

It's like watching Evil Dead 2.

Is a a decent film? Sure.

Just a film that I find myself watching and thinking "Man, This Is A Whole Lot Like The First One..."
    Welp if it ain't broke don't fix it. In this era of rebooting things and fkn it up. More of the same ain't always bad. Now Becky winning the championship again...don't know about that one. But i'm thinking it's transitional and maybe a reprimand to Liv for hurting Rhea.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 04-23-2024 at 04:10 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

One of the early ideas they kicked around before Evil Dead II was what Army of Darkmess became. Raimi and Campbell realized that they wouldn't get the budget needed to make that one...then.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Welp if it ain't broke don't fix it. In this era of rebooting things and fkn it up. More of the same ain't always bad. Now Becky winning the championship again...don't know about that one. But i'm thinking it's transitional and maybe a reprimand to Liv for hurting Rhea.
    i hope that's not what it is, that would be dumb as fuk.

The dert Sheetz say everyone loves Liv and no heat on her.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Becky winning the belt AGAIN did nothing for me.

One of the first bad calls Trips has made in his new era.

That was awesome.
    Yeah, Becky winning the title didn't really work.

She just lost at Wrestlemania.

I'm not a huge Liv Morgan fan but for story reasons, she should have won that.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, Becky winning the title didn't really work.

She just lost at Wrestlemania.

I'm not a huge Liv Morgan fan but for story reasons, she should have won that.
    How does her winning make sense?
    Her LOSING makes more sense as it gives her more drive to set up a huge program when Rhea comes back...
    Liv is going to get Dom, Get the Judgement Day and then get the title, THEN Rhea comes back with a vengance. IF she gets the title now it does NOTHING for her. You build to it and the story will write it self. Her getting the title is the climax of the story not the rising action of the story. Ya'll need to go back to 8th grade literature and understand a story.
    Becky is a placeholder, nothing more and nothing less.

Extraordinary Member

Hope not everybody knows it was an accident. But Liv be like:

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Cameron Grimes got released. This one hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They move him to the main roster and then do nothing with him...He didn't really have the look at all and that is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    to the moon. Wasn't that his catchphrase? He was cool as the Million Dollar Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    I wanted Liv to win too but Becky's extremely unselfish when it comes to putting others over and has a good pulse on what fans want. I think she'll have a short transitional reign before dropping the title to Liv at a PLE. They have history and Liv told Becky not everything's about her before and seemed to hint at a heel turn or character change in a video posted on social media tonight. Liv beating Becky then holding the title by the time Rhea comes back so they can finally feud is how I hope this goes.
    I wouldn't say she's unselfish, I think Becky is extremely underhanded. People talk about Charlotte, but she's very crafty and held back Liv, Tiffy back in NXT and Nia to name a few.

And alot of the fans are dragging her on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    How does her winning make sense?
    Her LOSING makes more sense as it gives her more drive to set up a huge program when Rhea comes back...
    Liv is going to get Dom, Get the Judgement Day and then get the title, THEN Rhea comes back with a vengance. IF she gets the title now it does NOTHING for her. You build to it and the story will write it self. Her getting the title is the climax of the story not the rising action of the story. Ya'll need to go back to 8th grade literature and understand a story.
    Becky is a placeholder, nothing more and nothing less.
    My thing with Liv is how are you gonna have a revenge tour with no revenge? Look it's screwed up that Rhea got injured in their spot, but f*fk it, you do for her like Drew did with Punk. She cut that great promo last week about Rhea getting her karma, then this week you make her the champ and have everyone love to hate her. That's how you make a hot heel and let her ride this momentum.

Now with Becky in the mix, all that **** is cooled down now.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    I wouldn't say she's unselfish, I think Becky is extremely underhanded. People talk about Charlotte, but she's very crafty and held back Liv, Tiffy back in NXT and Nia to name a few.

And alot of the fans are dragging her on social media.

My thing with Liv is how are you gonna have a revenge tour with no revenge? Look it's screwed up that Rhea got injured in their spot, but f*fk it, you do for her like Drew did with Punk. She cut that great promo last week about Rhea getting her karma, then this week you make her the champ and have everyone love to hate her. That's how you make a hot heel and let her ride this momentum.

Now with Becky in the mix, all that **** is cooled down now.
    How is it cooled down? SHe can start making inroads on the Judgement day. taking Dom. Attacking Becky...Using Judgement day to get her the title and just in time for Rhea to come back. Think long term, not tomorrow term. There is no momentum for her if you give her the title now. What's her goal once she gets it? Sit and wait for Rhea to come back? Face of the week title shot? It's NOT just about the title, it's everything else involved. Everyone WON'T hate her today if she won last night. She will have reached that pinnacle and everything she does after is Meh...It's what you do to GET there that is the journey...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    How is it cooled down? SHe can start making inroads on the Judgement day. taking Dom. Attacking Becky...Using Judgement day to get her the title and just in time for Rhea to come back. Think long term, not tomorrow term. There is no momentum for her if you give her the title now. What's her goal once she gets it? Sit and wait for Rhea to come back? Face of the week title shot? It's NOT just about the title, it's everything else involved. Everyone WON'T hate her today if she won last night. She will have reached that pinnacle and everything she does after is Meh...It's what you do to GET there that is the journey...
    I get building and the journey and all that, but damn how much building do you have to do for a star like Liv? They didn't let her win the Rumble, they didn't let her get Elimination Chamber when a good chunk of the audience wanted her to win those. This has been the most interesting she's been in a long time, you strap that rocket on her and let her go out there as champ and still take Dom, still feud with Becky and let her get over and build her into a champion heel.

But I guess we'll see where Becky goes... AGAIN.