Page 167 of 187 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2799
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    who tf is jinder??

i bet li could work a good bloodsport match.
    I want Tony Khan to do the funny thing. Have Jinder show up as a one off in a match against Hook.

Indus Sher have been released. The rumor behind these releases are that WWE doesn't want to renew work visas

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Dam The Bloodline is literally drawing blood. Def a new era WWE getting ready for that netflix debut. And I was just starting to like Jinder
    i like jinder more than most, he throws a good knee strike.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i like jinder more than most, he throws a good knee strike.
    Shouldn't be too hard for him to find a new spot.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    As if I wasn't done with the Bloodline crap enough already, almost as if they are all out of ideas. I wouldn't mind a bit if the whole mess went over to RAW and stayed there.
    Solo taking over was something that was slowly brewing. He's the one guy that Roman never disrespected, being named the tribal heir, shows little remorse for brutalizing his brothers. It will be interesting to see how the bloodline functions without it resolving around Roman.

Solo's been killing it the past 2 weeks. They're finally giving him some personality. You can tell he's still not 100% comfortable on the mic, but they rarely let him speak so it's understandable. I think he can grow into it as the weeks go on. Tama's a great talker so he can help with that.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Forbes ranked AEW as the third most valuable combat sports promotion in 2024 (behind UFC and WWE), with a valuation of approximately two billion dollars.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I still can't get over how silly the Veer release is (if true). They spent months upon months hyping his debut. Then it fizzled. Honestly they should have LEANED into that with a comical deal where they'd announce his debut on RAW in 2nd hour. Then 20 minutes before , announce his debut in that time. Then have him come out and cut a promo saying people don't deserve to see his debut ! But next week ...he may debut.

Then you have people post a hype video. Cole can joke Veer has a lot of money apparently to do this. But you do more than the savage crap monster they presented. (In fact you can play him up as a modern day Bruiser Brody...he's vicious...but very smart...like what Brodie Lee was going to do)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Wow sure was Tiffy time last night.

That girl is so impressive. I really want a feud with her and Bianca.

I need to catch up on Dark Side, but I see next week is finally the episode about Sensational Sherri. I can't wait for that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    That girl is so impressive. I really want a feud with her and Bianca.

I need to catch up on Dark Side, but I see next week is finally the episode about Sensational Sherri. I can't wait for that.
    That Sensational Sherri ep is probably gonna be a hard watch.

Yeah man.

I loved her though. Her, Luna and Miss Jackie were always my favorites.

Why will it be a hard watch?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Speaking of women wrestling…TNA according to PWInsider is in talks to bring back Tessa Blanchard to the company. Blanchard left on very bad terms a few years back and seemingly is black balled by a number of companies.

No idea if it’s a fake deal or not..
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

In other news, Kenny Omega's been implying some very nasty thins about Rossy Ogawa