Page 166 of 186 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2788

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    We know that AEW has a track record of ghosting talent. I see this as an extension of that. Communiation with talent seems to be poor. Seeing how Punk has yet to lie about anything he's said I'm inclined to believe him.
    Name one person besides Punk who has been out injured that has a story even remotely like this.

They stripped Rosa of a title when she needed to be sidelined. Has she said anything that would even suggest that she had to front her entire rehab on her own?

Has anyone who is not Punk?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Xia Li and Jinder Mahal have been released.

https://twitter.com/XiaWWE/status/1781495334864040148

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Name one person besides Punk who has been out injured that has a story even remotely like this.

They stripped Rosa of a title when she needed to be sidelined. Has she said anything that would even suggest that she had to front her entire rehab on her own?

Has anyone who is not Punk?
    Tony didn't even want to strip Rosa of the title. He made Toni an interim champion. It took months for Rosa to be properly stripped of the title.

There aren't many guys who been injured during their time in AEW that don't work for the company currently. Matt Hardy's contract expired. Let's wait and see what he says about the time he got a concession and let the match continue.

The post mania releases have started. Sanga and Veer will be next. They could release all of the final testament, and no one would give a **** or miss any of them.

You guys are arguing about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    That was never what Punk said.

Punk said that they didn't support him at all in the rehabilitation process. Punk had to figure out everything on his own. THEN when he got the bills for all of that, he was able to re-direct them to AEW, and then they paid for it.

His issue was that unlike WWE, where if you get hurt they have a plan in place to walk you through everything, he was left to his own devices.

It was never that he had to pay out of pocket and they didn't support that.

Look it's shitty enough as is for these guys to have to go it alone on their rehab journey, but let's not add onto that by saying it wasn't paid for, too.

I listened to his entire appearance on the MMA Hour, did whoever presented Tony with this question not do so themselves?
    You guys are getting upset over something that didn't happen and wasn't even said.

Oi ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Did you guys catch Freddie Prinze Jr's fed update?

He said that his upcoming promotion will take inspiration more from Lucha Underground than it will from AEW or WWE.

I really miss LU.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    The post mania releases have started. Sanga and Veer will be next. They could release all of the final testament, and no one would give a **** or miss any of them.
    I'm a fan of Xia Li. I believe she was underused. If her work visa still holds up I would like to see her in TNA

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Did you guys catch Freddie Prinze Jr's fed update?

He said that his upcoming promotion will take inspiration more from Lucha Underground than it will from AEW or WWE.

I really miss LU.
    That's a tough one.

Lots of folks who liked The Velvet Underground started bands.

I only think that a few of those bands were worthwhile.

Don't want to be too much of a wet blanket though.

At least some version of "Cesar..." is still out there.

I'm a fan of Xia Li. I believe she was underused. If her work visa still holds up I would like to see her in TNA
    Plenty of places to work now, thankfully!

who tf is jinder??

i bet li could work a good bloodsport match.

Wonder were jinder is going? I can't see tna or AEW waiting him maybe GCW or cmll or AAA?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It was claimed Veer was let go. Never forget that the company spent more time hyping his arrival than what he did there.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Wonder were jinder is going? I can't see tna or AEW waiting him maybe GCW or cmll or AAA?
    you don't think tna would want him?? it seems like they've been trying to build an indian star for years now.

he could join his former boys in gcw and show them how to do a proper poonjobi prison match!!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Watching the Darkside of the Ring about "Gentleman" Chris Adams. A man considered one of the best wrestlers to come from the UK. Yet...his issues with drinking and drugs led him to the dark side.

Kevin Von Erich claims Chris would have a very bad temper (as did others) when he'd drink. Kevin claims his eyes would turn red...like a demon when angry.

Adams is famous for teaching a young Stone Cold Steve Austin when he 1st broke in.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Dam The Bloodline is literally drawing blood. Def a new era WWE getting ready for that netflix debut. And I was just starting to like Jinder