Page 120 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2758

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Eric's tweet is disingenuous with the video he posted. That's from a RoH taping and they tape before Dynamite goes live. The full crowd that would be there for Dynamite will obviously not be there.
    i predict honest eric will be slanging bibles in the next year.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This AJ Styles vs LA Knight match has a lot of comparisons to Bret Hart vs Steve Austin. They have a nice element here. If Knight bleeds in a submission while passing out , never quitting to AJ or he goes over ….he’s gonna come out even better.

Then you can book him against Paul and have him win US Championship and begin his run towards the top.
    i really hope they don't do that spot with the calf crusher, it will be like angle putting slapnuts to sleep with the ankle sleeper.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Prestige Wrestling, DEADLOCK and West Coast Pro Announce Partnership

https://411mania.com/wrestling/prest...w-partnership/
    don't know deadlock or prestige but i've been wanting to check out a west coast pro event for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I forgot LA was the next big thing for 5 minutes wwe sucks
    Yet Jay White being the next big thing in AEW then promptly losing to a 1 legged MJF despite the benefit of a stable to help him cheat is acceptable? The guy was IWGP champion headlining soldout shows at MSG now he's part of a glorified developmental brands 6 man tag team champions with goofy comedy heels. I can only imagine your reaction if Jay went to WWE lost to Seth Rollins with 1 good leg and was an NXT tag team champion with R-Truth afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Yet Jay White being the next big thing in AEW then promptly losing to a 1 legged MJF despite the benefit of a stable to help him cheat is acceptable? The guy was IWGP champion headlining soldout shows at MSG now he's part of a glorified developmental brands 6 man tag team champions with goofy comedy heels. I can only imagine your reaction if Jay went to WWE lost to Seth Rollins with 1 good leg and was an NXT tag team champion with R-Truth afterwards.
    not sure what chop said had to do with aew, but good looking out regardless. any aew hypocrisy or bias against wwe is not going to fly as long as true dick is around!!

Last edited by The True Detective; 03-30-2024 at 04:42 AM.

josh barnett's bloodsport has gained popularity the last few years, not sure if people remember but it started out as matt riddle's bloodsport

with riddle back on the indy scene i think it would be pretty cool to see him show up and challenge warmaster himself. anybody know if riddle is booked for mania weekend??

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    That Jade Cargill outfit...wow.
    She wore that during her TBS run.

It was one of her tamer ones.

Talk about superstar build to a great debut.

So happy for her.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

i'm looking forward to watching the cmll/aew stuff that happening in mexico.

brianson vs blue panther sounds pretty sweet.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

CMLL show had Willow Nightingale team with Tessa Blanchard. What are they doing over there?

After much deliberation, I think that Rhea should retain the belt at Mania.

Build up to a Rhea/Bianca program for Mania 41.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I want Rhea to drop the belt just so it can stop being a side quest to whatever the Judgment Day is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I want Rhea to drop the belt just so it can stop being a side quest to whatever the Judgment Day is doing.
    I get it, but let's be real though, she's bigger than them. Keep the belt on her, she's white hot right now.

After Mania I'd like to see a feud between Ripley and Dakota Kai. If Iyo ends up retaining at Mania that makes Kai the only member of her group to not have a belt, so the story writes itself. Even if she doesn't win, Kai and Ripley had some good matches in NXT and a 1-2 month feud could help elevate Kai a little after the injury setback.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Watching the Jade spot online and she did great. It was a wise idea to get her time to work and learn on things.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Why is everything I say AEW vs wwe with you? It's getting really old....

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    not sure what chop said had to do with aew, but good looking out regardless. any aew hypocrisy or bias against wwe is not going to fly as long as true dick is around!!
    He thinks I'm over against wwe or something I'm not I guess I see more wrong with wwe ATM but aew had its problems as well trust me I mean it's really odd because up to this point I was saying nothing but good things about how la was being used