Page 149 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2759
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Yeah the genie is out the damn bottle now. This stunt was really pathetic and I’m sure Schiavone got triggered with WCW flashbacks.

I can’t wait for the Rise and Fall of AEW episode of Dark Side. It’s inevitable.

While this is a major blow...a very major blow to AEW's credibility and even Cody has to be sitting going ....ooh man. AEW really needs someone who doesn't have stupid agendas or anything to be around Tony. He needs help booking the product and can speak up and say....this is a sh-t idea if someone proposes something.

The big factor is...how bad will this play off with potential free agents ahead. After seeing this , they clearly gotta be wary of the company.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    So Ospreay says HHH got his job. By "grinding on the boss's daughter." Wassup with AEW? LOL
    I mean a broken clock is right twice a day, but still.

A whole episode dedicated to the opp? Now I see why WCW2000 and Punk are trending on the Twitter machine lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    While this is a major blow...a very major blow to AEW's credibility and even Cody has to be sitting going ....ooh man. AEW really needs someone who doesn't have stupid agendas or anything to be around Tony. He needs help booking the product and can speak up and say....this is a sh-t idea if someone proposes something.

The big factor is...how bad will this play off with potential free agents ahead. After seeing this , they clearly gotta be wary of the company.
    Yeah because who really wants to be associated with this company after tonight? I'd be embarrassed as ****.

I'm sure vets like Edge and Mercedes don't care as long as that money keeps coming in.
    Last edited by Android 17; 04-10-2024 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Ariel Helwani had his account locked briefly by a lawyer from Jacksonville and had his video DMCA'd. I know he and Tony don't get along but that's a bit much

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/sta...50326895984962

People are already doing what Helwani did and adding the Punk play by play to the footage and posting it there. Tony , your gonna be a very busy man with trying to stop this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The biggest blow here is this is something that the WWE will flip and generate money for them. I will be checking for Drew McIntyre tweets tomorrow. He will have a field day.

Yeah because who really wants to be associated with this company after tonight? I'd be embarrassed as ****.

I'm sure vets like Edge and Mercedes don't care as long as that money keeps coming in.
    Well those guys and Ospreay clearly don't care as they are making major bank. Trips has a short memory of guys who diss the WWE and himself. So he'll gladly welcome Ospreay in ...if he wants to go once his AEW deal is up. But this is the last run for Edge , Jericho and Danielson and they aren't gonna stand up here.

So yeah this didn't help get Dynasty over kinda backfired lol

The biggest blow here is this is something that the WWE will flip and generate money for them. I will be checking for Drew McIntyre tweets tomorrow. He will have a field day.
    Well they already are making money....the mentions of CM Punk has just grew his legend status more and the mentions likely is gonna lead to people buying his merch more. So the WWE likely is making money off this and very happy the opposing #2 did this.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

A whole episode dedicated to the opp? Now I see why WCW2000 and Punk are trending on the Twitter machine lol.
    I saw Tony Schiavone trending a little while ago as well. I've never seen so many condolences go out to a man who isn't dead.

Well those guys and Ospreay clearly don't care as they are making major bank. Trips has a short memory of guys who diss the WWE and himself. So he'll gladly welcome Ospreay in ...if he wants to go once his AEW deal is up. But this is the last run for Edge , Jericho and Danielson and they aren't gonna stand up here.
    As he should. It would be like Galactus having beef with Kite Man LOL.

But this company needs to get it together, or else they really will end up like this:
    IMG_9572.jpg

I saw Tony Schiavone trending a little while ago as well. I've never seen so many condolences go out to a man who isn't dead.
    LMAO.

The way he sold it after the footage was shown and the way Taz tried to no sell was hilarious. Bless their hearts.

Schiavone last week was doing a I don't give a sh-t about it and he likely thought , ok were not gonna focus on this. Then he's like...oooooh f---k me.

Ultimate Member

Punk posted a "Mission Accomplished" meme on his Insta-stories.

Lololol.

Extraordinary Member

I did think it was funny. But like you said "A whole episode" is just too much. They gotta have an identity outside the competition.

That footage segment was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen as a Pro Wrestling fan, which is quite an accomplishment......
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."