Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2772
    Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    So who takes the pin fall in that Rock/Roman vs Cody/Seth match on Night 1?

I'm guessing Cody so that the next night when/if he 'finishes his story' it'll leave unfinished business for him and The Rock.
    Considering Cody has a bigger role, he's got to be the one to pin Rocky. WWE is investing a lot of money into him, pinning the Rock will soldify him as the top guy who pinned the man who could've been the top guy after Austin. Now that's an angle for Cody and the Rock if they wanted to further this feud.

I think Cody gets pinned night 1 so they can have an Avengers Assemble type moment when the Bloodline tries to interfere on night 2. Every face the Bloodline has ever screewed over can come out and prevent them from helping Roman. Cody and Seth winning night 1 dilutes the potential drama for Roman vs Cody imo. They wouldn't introduce the possibility of Bloodline rules if they weren't going to go through with it. I can even see Stone Cold returning to stun Rock since they have history and Austin hates authority and with Rock being on the Board of Directors that's added incentive for him to get involved.

I watched Rampage and I just now realized AEW seems to have already quietly dropped the rankings again. I didn't expect them to last the full year but only about a month is wild. What was the point of bringing them back if they were going to be thrown away this fast?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I wish Tony would open a bag of money for Joey Styles and pair him back with Don Callis for Collision. I’d love to see that interplay.

Come on Tony…bring him back.
    i think callis blows donkey dik on commentary. joey's alright but definitely not worth throwing a bunch of money at when they have solid commentary team already in place.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    I think Cody gets pinned night 1 so they can have an Avengers Assemble type moment when the Bloodline tries to interfere on night 2. Every face the Bloodline has ever screewed over can come out and prevent them from helping Roman. Cody and Seth winning night 1 dilutes the potential drama for Roman vs Cody imo. They wouldn't introduce the possibility of Bloodline rules if they weren't going to go through with it. I can even see Stone Cold returning to stun Rock since they have history and Austin hates authority and with Rock being on the Board of Directors that's added incentive for him to get involved.

I watched Rampage and I just now realized AEW seems to have already quietly dropped the rankings again. I didn't expect them to last the full year but only about a month is wild. What was the point of bringing them back if they were going to be thrown away this fast?
    i think it was an impulse decision to bring the rankings back. i hope they dropped them for good this time and think stuff like that through more in the future.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-09-2024 at 02:45 AM.

Anyone see how bad Francis Nganno did? Did he just get lucky in the Tyson Fury fight?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i think callis blows donkey dik on commentary. joey's alright but definitely not worth throwing a bunch of money at when they have solid commentary team already in place.
    Nah , Callis is a PURE HEEL and character. When you see him , you know he's a complete ahole. Its an element long missing in today's scene , a real heel announcer. Someone who will cheer on the bad guys and make excuses for them. There needs to be that element of heel/face announce team or a play by play guy to call out the actions while heel makes excuses for them.

Callis and Styles can be it. They had a real good chemistry and worked. Such good chemistry they were gonna be Bischoff's announce team on Nitro had the WCW deal went through.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Anyone see how bad Francis Nganno did? Did he just get lucky in the Tyson Fury fight?
    you can't get lucky for 10rds. nature of fighting especially at HW, those guys hit so damn hard.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Nah , Callis is a PURE HEEL and character. When you see him , you know he's a complete ahole.
    that doesn't make him good at commentary. he sukt in tna & ecw at commentary too. great heel manager though.

Its an element long missing in today's scene , a real heel announcer. Someone who will cheer on the bad guys and make excuses for them. There needs to be that element of heel/face announce team or a play by play guy to call out the actions while heel makes excuses for them.
    i forget sometimes you don't really watch aew. nigel does it better

Callis and Styles can be it. They had a real good chemistry and worked. Such good chemistry they were gonna be Bischoff's announce team on Nitro had the WCW deal went through.
    oh, well in that case i stand corrected. bitchoff never ever ever made a bad decision.

Extraordinary Member

Wow Seth lame-ass Rollins and his fans have killed any excitement I had for WM40. Grown-ass men doing poop chants. Who can watch this with normies? How can you explain this ****? RIP WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Wow Seth lame-ass Rollins and his fans have killed any excitement I had for WM40. Grown-ass men doing poop chants. Who can watch this with normies? How can you explain this ****? RIP WWE.
    Heat is heat. Who cares what they say.

Sasha Banks noted that she believes that she will return to WWE one day, noting:
    “I know I’m gonna be back there one day. Okay? So it’s not over.

“Like I said, I have a lot of unfinished business in wrestling, in a lot of places.”
    https://wrestletalk.com/news/sasha-b...edes-mone-aew/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Man, Ngannou got folded.

I honestly dont know how he went that far with Fury. I won't say it's luck because he went the distance.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Who can watch this with normies? How can you explain this ****?
    Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    you can't get lucky for 10rds. nature of fighting especially at HW, those guys hit so damn hard.

that doesn't make him good at commentary. he sukt in tna & ecw at commentary too. great heel manager though.

i forget sometimes you don't really watch aew. nigel does it better

oh, well in that case i stand corrected. bitchoff never ever ever made a bad decision.
    Nigel is approaching heel Heenan commentary levels.

He's great.

Love his outright trolling of ADBD
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post

Either it was a spur of the moment, someone convinced Tony it was a good idea, or the thing with Hook/Mahal made Tony toss the idea out.

Julia is running around like a little Eddie Kingston tonight.

Yutaka Yoshie passed away