Page 160 of 184 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2746
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    This is what the crybabies wanted. I knew what time it was when he had that first hour of Raw dedicated to him after Mania.

It's going to be Super Cena all over again.

And Drew allegedly still hasn't re-signed yet. I'm a little nervous now.
    As am I but I find it weird that they would put the belt on Drew even for 5 minutes if he doesnt have a contract

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    As am I but I find it weird that they would put the belt on Drew even for 5 minutes if he doesnt have a contract
    Drew will be staying. They know what they got and he won't be going anywhere. Just because he doesn't have a contract months in advance, doesn't mean anything.

As for Cody, he's the guy right now. Just like Cena was the guy back then. Sorry, but if you move merch and get ratings, you will be the guy. I am hoping that Dustin's contract is up soon and they can bring him in to do an angle with Cody. That would be MONEY...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Drew will be staying. They know what they got and he won't be going anywhere. Just because he doesn't have a contract months in advance, doesn't mean anything.

As for Cody, he's the guy right now. Just like Cena was the guy back then. Sorry, but if you move merch and get ratings, you will be the guy. I am hoping that Dustin's contract is up soon and they can bring him in to do an angle with Cody. That would be MONEY...
    Yeah but Heel champs are best for business, Vince never got that but HHH does. People will miss dominant Roman. The adult fans will turn on smiling Cody and WWE really doesn't want to be in the Let's go Cena, Cena Sucks era of Cody any time soon but that era is approaching a LOT faster than a lot of Crybabies will be ready for.

Astonishing Member

For the love of god please stop the Cody on every show
    and so it begins

It got the belt off Rollins who needs time off to heal, furthered the feud of Drew and Punk, and got rid of the Money in the Bank situation by getting the belt on Priest.

Win-Win-Win.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Here is an interesting tidbit claimed online….Cody Rhodes and AJ Styles have never faced each other before in a singles match. AJ has faced Cody’s father and that was way back in 2003 then.

With them storyline wise likely to have AJ win somehow on Smackdown…this match will finally happen.
    There is no way they will have Cody face anyone right now that Cody will get boo'ed against. The push has been strong sure he had that extended program with Seth but since that ended how many faces or even cool heels has he worked with? They had him battle Dom and Shinsuke. No way they put him in a program against Knight or Lashley, or KO for that matter. Too huge effort to make him everyone's babyface to risk it with a program with someone who might be lowkey more popular than him. When there was grumbling that Cody was stealing Sami's or Jey's shine the writers were quick to make them Cody's best friends. The only face that didn't fully drink the Cody Kool-aid was Seth for storyline reasons but he eventually did too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    It got the belt off Rollins who needs time off to heal, furthered the feud of Drew and Punk, and got rid of the Money in the Bank situation by getting the belt on Priest.

Win-Win-Win.
    I would say there is not way WWE would promote Drew this much if they thought he would bolt. They would be burying him. Then again I remember the Diesel promo when he implied his days in WWE were short but the fans that were down with Big Daddy Cool should raise up a fist to show they were still down. I think it was a feud with a Taker that he of course lost. Aren't the WWE going back to his homeland for a premium live even too? There is an under the table deal in place. I no more believe Drew is leaving WWE as I believe MJF is leaving AEW but then again Tony K, might not be as wise as the machine that is WWE.

Spectacular Member

I am seeing reports that Mami is hurt and may have to vacate belt

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Apparently Rhea got hurt in her backstage brawl with Liv last week. It would really suck if she has to vacate

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Apparently Rhea got hurt in her backstage brawl with Liv last week. It would really suck if she has to vacate
    F Liv...Not a fan...

Ultimate Member

That would only work if Liv screwed up or botched a move, otherwise it's just bad luck.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Based on how sloppy the Lynch match was at points I think this is more of an injury angle to give Liv some heat.

Maybe it's a plan to push Liv and give Rhea time off and to Protect Rhea...

Astonishing Member

That Liv chair throw looked early ECW dangerous when I first saw it. Now Mami is legit injured, hmmmm. Well in Kayfabe it adds fuel to the fued, each one costing the other a belt and time off.