Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268
Results 4,006 to 4,009 of 4009

MJF vs noted ratings killer Dancin' Danny Garcia at your biggest show of the year is why Tony Khan is a soon to be 4x Booker of the Year. Miro, Ricky Starks and Wardlow can't escape catering but let's get a guy whose gimmick is he does a stupid dance (but he's a serious wrestler not a goofy sports entertainer) is in a high profile singles match against the company's biggest star. Ratings and attendance at all time lows and still no tv deal signed? I can't fathom why.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    MJF vs noted ratings killer Dancin' Danny Garcia at your biggest show of the year is why Tony Khan is a soon to be 4x Booker of the Year. Miro, Ricky Starks and Wardlow can't escape catering but let's get a guy whose gimmick is he does a stupid dance (but he's a serious wrestler not a goofy sports entertainer) is in a high profile singles match against the company's biggest star. Ratings and attendance at all time lows and still no tv deal signed? I can't fathom why.
    trying to elevate a guy you have faith in by matching him up with one of your biggest starts at the biggest show seems like ok booking to me. not sure i'd call it booker of the year stuff just basic.

i'm sure with a little research you could come up with a theory about the ratings and attendance dip.

We're seriously complaining about a low-to-mid card MJF/Garcia match when their biggest competition is headlining their second biggest show of the year with Cody v. Solo?
    Last Read: Something is Killing the Children vol. 6

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Rook: Exodus, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    eh, putting a big match on a big anniversary episode makes sense
    Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    You mean the match they're doing at their biggest PPV of the year? That this match was made/booked to give higher stakes? That will be THE match.

But you carry on with your weak ass bad faith takes.
    So this is a 'weak ass bad faith take' when you see them putting arguably their two biggest stars in a match that goes on for an hour, on the same night when the country is watching the Republican National Convention, with zero build and on a TV show that has only succeeded in getting lower ratings each week? That really sounds reasonable?

Just also goes to show me that Khan's TV negotiations and the way WB Discovery is going, probably isn't looking too good.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

think it's a pretty safe bet vince & linda are trump supporters too.

fuk hulk hogan. very happy i can say i always hated him.
    Someone had to say it.

And yeah like Ole Anderson said, "F Vince and F his wife too!"