Page 117 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2703
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    New Japan, DDT, Dragon Gate, BJW, Stardom and NOAH will hold a joint event as United Japan Pro Wrestling

https://twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/sta...SmIGv8ABA&s=19
    Seriously, signing up for New Japan World in January was a phenomenally well-timed decision on my part. Of course, now I spend waaaaay too much time watching it. I had a week off that coincided with the New Japan Cup so... Lol.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

A number of people online are claiming that this past Monday Night Raw was the best RAW in years.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    A number of people online are claiming that this past Monday Night Raw was the best RAW in years.
    It is currently the highest-rated non-memorial episode of weekly wrestling in Cagematch history, due to zero dud matches and that killer Ricochet vs. JD match.

But you know, Cagematch doesn't mean anything to WWE marks. 😉
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Can't say it's indeed the best, but Punk-Drew-Rollins segment and Rock being a crazy, terrifying psychopath really made this RAW very memorable.

Wasn't this supposed to be about cody vs roman? Right now I care more about Cody vs rock I'm kinda forgetting about RR...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Wasn't this supposed to be about cody vs roman? Right now I care more about Cody vs rock I'm kinda forgetting about RR...
    I think they're building towards Roman losing everything and Rock being the biggest reason. He already lost his spotlight (as everybody noticed), because Rock took it away from him, at WM he will lose championship, and then at RAW or Smackdown after WM Rock will blame Roman and kick him out of Bloodline, setting up his face turn, redemption arc and inevitable WM 41 match against The Rock.

Yeah, I love Roman but they have to let him do SOMETHING to spice his part up in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Yeah, I love Roman but they have to let him do SOMETHING to spice his part up in this.
    Roman was there, well by proxy, I am pretty sure I saw Paul in the background a few times. It wouldn't surprise me if they had a montage of Roman pulling strings etc in this SD or next weeks SD.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

According to Fightful , Punk/Drew/Seth were all told to go out there and were given freedom to basically improv on what they wanted. To see how it would go. The 3 basically from reactions hit a big HR doing this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

CM Punk will be on Ariel Helwani next Monday live

https://twitter.com/James316_/status...Z5DKj7Z-Q&s=19

Becky Lynch recently appeared on Ariel Helwani. She believed that Ronda couldn't wrestle and the company set her up for failure.
    https://fxtwitter.com/jedigoodman/st...26lDQSPog&s=19

Becky has two months left on her current contract
    https://fxtwitter.com/MMAFighting/st...b4FQcQfIQ&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I think they're building towards Roman losing everything and Rock being the biggest reason. He already lost his spotlight (as everybody noticed), because Rock took it away from him, at WM he will lose championship, and then at RAW or Smackdown after WM Rock will blame Roman and kick him out of Bloodline, setting up his face turn, redemption arc and inevitable WM 41 match against The Rock.
    Rock is supposed to start filming a movie May 1st, so he won't be around much after Mania, maybe back in time for SS? If this goes down with Rock being the cause of Roman dropping the title, think Roman needs to go away for a while too. Time to take a break from the bloodline dominating both shows and multiple storylines.

Dynasty will be available to purchase on YouTube. Score.

"Celebrating the biggest fade in his entire life." I love Joe. Also that standing Swerve Stomp counter made me scream. Holy **** berries.

"**** out."
    "Not Gonna say that."

Willow is a beast! Title run time please.

Bucks were good in ring but meh on mic. Kinda down from previous highs. Storyline is still hot.

Osprey and Shibata II please.

I hope this means we're getting a Best Friends run.

Dynasty is going to some excellent wrestling.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Seriously, signing up for New Japan World in January was a phenomenally well-timed decision on my part. Of course, now I spend waaaaay too much time watching it. I had a week off that coincided with the New Japan Cup so... Lol.
    trillertv fite will be worth the $8 in april just for mania week.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    damn, so another whole year to drag this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    CM Punk will be on Ariel Helwani next Monday live

https://twitter.com/James316_/status...Z5DKj7Z-Q&s=19

Becky Lynch recently appeared on Ariel Helwani. She believed that Ronda couldn't wrestle and the company set her up for failure.
    https://fxtwitter.com/jedigoodman/st...26lDQSPog&s=19

Becky has two months left on her current contract
    https://fxtwitter.com/MMAFighting/st...b4FQcQfIQ&s=19
    please please be a ufc comeback.

that's an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Dynasty will be available to purchase on YouTube. Score.

"Celebrating the biggest fade in his entire life." I love Joe. Also that standing Swerve Stomp counter made me scream. Holy **** berries.

"**** out."
    "Not Gonna say that."

Willow is a beast! Title run time please.

Bucks were good in ring but meh on mic. Kinda down from previous highs. Storyline is still hot.

Osprey and Shibata II please.

I hope this means we're getting a Best Friends run.

Dynasty is going to some excellent wrestling.
    yes and yes. however i think they might turn trent.

They have to do something to freshen it up since they're just rehashing the same main event from last year.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans